The Face Of The Joker Revealed

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
The third movie would probably get a title that makes sense.
What I find utterly ridiculous is the stupid secret code name they gave the movie when refering to it on set.

Regarding Harvey Dent/Two-Face... I recommend you read through the articles at www.filmforce.com on the movie's development.
As far as I take it, Harvey will be in this movie and it'll be Harvey. They're being purposefully vague on Two-Face cause they don't want to overload the movie. And I think that's a good idea, as Two-Face can then be the main focus of a third movie, maybe even get Catwoman in that third movie too.
Hope this helps.
Maybe call the third movie The Dark Knight Returns?

Yeah, the code name is pretty ridiculous: Rory's First Kiss.

And yes, even though Eckhart and Nolan were purposely vague as to whether Two-Face would appear in the sequel, I did read somewhere online where the upcoming film will only feature Harvey. I think this is the way to go, so, as you say, Count, Two-Face could be the focus of the third film.

Thanks for the link, btw.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*screams and runs away*

That is so seriously scary...Maybe he'll look more villonious and less like a zombie when he smiles?

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Err...You mean the the picture of the Joker?
In the 1989 Batman, the Joker poisons Gotham by inserting "Smilex," some kind of nerve gas, into everyday products, such as cologne, aftershave and make-up. Once applied, the unwitting consumer will die with a hideous, Joker-like grin on his or her face.

Two of the Joker's victims are fashion models. The Joker makes a commercial that invades Gotham's airwaves, announcing his new product. The Joker is flanked by the two dead, smiling models, who lyp-synch his catchphrase: "Love that Joker!"

So I was quoting the models in reference to the new pic of Ledger's Joker.