The Face Of The Joker Revealed

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Winslow, what's the url for that site you mentioned?

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Okay, folks. We've got a bevy of new photos from the film, including several shots of the Joker in action... and one REALLY good close-up of his face.

Peep 'em now before they're gone!

"Ahahahahahahahahaha!"

EDIT: Some of these could be considered possible spoilers, so tread lightly!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Noooo! They have been removed already! Did you save them Speedy? Can you upload them somewhere, or e-mail me them?

EDIT: Found them! Eehehehehehehehe!

And I saw some of the spoiler images on another site (Seeing double?) I am so friggin excited!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Cool! And the pictures were removed at the suggestion of Werner Bros. lawyers either this time! So get the one's from beau before there gone.

Oohohohohohohohohoho!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I don't know how I feel about the Joker being in the film. I mean, he's the iconic villain, and as such Batman will always have to live up to having to foil the Joker over and over. Which is why I was glad they didn't have Shredder for more than a meer mention in TMNT. The Shredder shouldn't hold up the franchise, same thing with Batman and the Joker.

As it stands he's been in 4 films.... Batman's 1966 film version of the series, Batman (1990) Batman the Animated movie Mask of the Phantasm (90's) and this upcoming one.

That's what I loved about Batman Begins. He fought obscure villains only Batfans would know, like Raj A Ghoul and Scarecrow. it was very exotic. But I'm sure they'll pull this one off with the same precision they did with BB.

I wonder if they'll ever make a movie about Killer Crock or The Mad Hatter.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Batman Begins was a terrifying movie... Really well done, but extremely scary. This new ones looks just as good/frightening... I wouldn't want to be Joker's hostage!

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I love that close-up of Heath Ledger.

He's perfect. He really is.