The first thing you ever remember seeing on Sesame

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Your right Daffyfan. It is Frank Oz. Not Jim.
Yeah. I was thinking that, considering one of the earliest sketches with Brown Grover was when he was with Kermit. I didn't think Jim performed both of them at once.

cookiemark

Reaction score
earliest moments

Ive been a fan since around 1970, or so. Along with the earliest manah.manah, I remember,a couple muppets doing a sketch to the song "wouldnt you like to ride in my beautiful balloon" where a girl muppet cant make up her mind as to ride in one muppets airplane or another muppets big balloon, she opts for the balloon and at the end of the song the balloon loses air and goes down, only to land on the other muppets airplane and they all ride off together, anyone remember that one???

dustinrn

Reaction score
first thing....

The red-hot "I" film, only cause it traumatized me so badly...... :big_grin:

Fiery Princess

Reaction score
I am 21 now and I can't think of my first specific memory of SS but I do know that I would get very upset when the little clips would come on in between muppet skits talking about letters and numbers because all I really wanted to see were the muppets! (Yes, I realize that that was the whole "educational" part of it but at that age I wasn't too concerned with what number or letter that episode was "brought to me by") :stick_out_tongue: