The Great Weight Loss Race

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Right. Glad a few people read my post. This whole idea is making me a bit nervous. This isn't something you just jump on the bandwagon for, this is a lifestyle change and people must take it as such and know what they are doing. I don't want anything bad to happen to you guys.

So, here are some links to stickies from golivewire.com, which is a teen forum site. These threads are good resources for teens concerning various health problems including weight loss. Anyone who is a teen/college age please look at these. It has alot of really good information that you can use to help you do this in a healthy way.
From the teen forum site golivewire.com:
A Guide to Healthier Eating
Teen Health and Wellness FAQ

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
Boy do I feel lucky! I love my metabolism, it comes from my Mom's side. We just burn off food like there's no tomorrow. I'm 5'7" and 118 lbs. My weight never fluctuates either, I can be inside all winter not doing much and not gain a pound. :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Yeah, Ms.P has some good advice there, gang.

DON'T DO THIS UNHEALTHY. The whole thing will only work if you do it the right way. Exercise and cut back on the sweets.

I do wish someone here was a nutritionist that would be able to help us all out. I think that'd be cool.

Whatever

Reaction score
FISH'N'WOLFE said:
Boy do I feel lucky! I love my metabolism, it comes from my Mom's side. We just burn off food like there's no tomorrow. I'm 5'7" and 118 lbs. My weight never fluctuates either, I can be inside all winter not doing much and not gain a pound. :smile:
Grrrrrrr.:grouchy:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
FISH'N'WOLFE said:
Double Grrr! LOL!!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Yeah, Ms.P has some good advice there, gang.

DON'T DO THIS UNHEALTHY. The whole thing will only work if you do it the right way. Exercise and cut back on the sweets.

I do wish someone here was a nutritionist that would be able to help us all out. I think that'd be cool.
Thank you. I am really concerned about this. :/ It's a little unorthodox.. I also wish I was a nutritionist so I really knew how you all could do this safely. Then I wouldn't have to worry. :smile:

Also,
Fozzie Bear who called me a MS said:
Thank you!! Being called Mrs P around here sometimes irks me. ><

BEAR

Reaction score
FISH'N'WOLFE said:

Let's hope you still have that metabolism in 15 years.:wink:

BEAR

Reaction score
Okay, here is what I have done today:

Exercise: Ran 1 mile around the block; 50 reps on the ab scissor machine; 50 pushups

Meals

Breakfast: 1 bowl of shredded wheat and lowfat milk
Lunch: ricebowl with chicken; no soy sauce or other condiments.
Dinner: Have not had dinner yet, but I should soon before it gets too late.

Drank as much water as I can.

My current weight is 212lbs. I am 6'1"