The Great Weight Loss Race

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Hey, I've developed a diet aid! I now have a horrible cavity that delivers a crushing mind numbing army of sharp pain if I even look at sugar! Hey, when life gives you lemons, make lemonade!

$#!% Oohh! Lemonade... ooOoOOooOwwWw... :grouchy: :cry: :concern:

Rosewood

Reaction score
Right there with you, Fozzie! (cry)

Fozzie Bear said:
Okay, are we ready to also become a support group? LOL!

At the event tonight they had shrimp and cheeses and meats...but, after we got done, we ended up at Ben & Jerry's, and I got a chocolate milkshake. I couldn't help it. Everyone was having something delicious and I wanted it, too.

And I got it. I'm a loser, but not of weight! I was so angry with myself after I had it.

I dunno, this is going to be harder for myself than I thought.
I know right where your comming from! I try to stay away from the grocery store as much as I can, or I go crazy! (Just like I did yesterday) I had to go get some "staples" like milk, eggs, bread and such, and when we passed the candy isle, I noticed things on sale 4 for a dollar and I caved! I'm ashamed! I used the "old wives tale" that if it says 0 on the fat content, it's acceptable. The only person I'm fooling, though, is myself. The real fact is those little sugar molecules act like self-inflatable air bags:they may go in your mouth small, but the minute they get in your system, they turn into big fat blobs! Could someone take this candy away from me, PLEASE?! (LOL:cry: )

BEAR

Reaction score
Rosewood said:
I know right where your comming from! I try to stay away from the grocery store as much as I can, or I go crazy! (Just like I did yesterday) I had to go get some "staples" like milk, eggs, bread and such, and when we passed the candy isle, I noticed things on sale 4 for a dollar and I caved! I'm ashamed! I used the "old wives tale" that if it says 0 on the fat content, it's acceptable. The only person I'm fooling, though, is myself. The real fact is those little sugar molecules act like self-inflatable air bags:they may go in your mouth small, but the minute they get in your system, they turn into big fat blobs! Could someone take this candy away from me, PLEASE?! (LOL:cry: )

Ha! That's funny. The other thing that some people don't understand is portions. Something could be fat free, but that doesn't mean you can eat a whole bunch of it. Some people misunderstand about that. I know I have before. Plus, it wasn't til a few days ago I learned how many calories are actually in one apple alone. I guess that's why drinking to much juice isn't good. Too bad. I like juice. :frown:

superfan

Reaction score
Weekly Weigh in :

Down 2 pounds from last week.