1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The "It's A Great Time To Be A Muppet Fan" Thread - No Pessimism Allowed!

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by frogboy4, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Beauregard Well-Known Member

2. ZeppoAndFriends Well-Known Member

*Spits pink lemonade all over laptop*

Well, that's...interesting.
  3. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

4. newsmanfan Well-Known Member

--------------
    *mad stupid giggles in middle of library*

UN-DER-WEAR! UN-DER-WEAR!
    ---------------
  5. Beauregard Well-Known Member

*expecting Diana Rigg and Charles Grodin to show up and state that you certainly know where your going and that you're wonderful, so wonderful, respectively*
    newsmanfan likes this.
  6. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

I'd seen those online last week, if only I wore tighty-whities! :D Lol.
  7. minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I just found out that the Muppets (all of them!) are going to be getting a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. This is awesome! Though I wonder how Miss Piggy will feel about having to share her star.
  8. frogboy4 Inactive Member

Good point! Jim Henson, Kermit and Big Bird already have stars. Piggy will probably think this is her day. Hahaha.
  9. zoebell Active Member

you know, i actually think she probably does deserve one of her own. she DID become a huge star from the muppet show, her and kermit are basically the faces of the muppets. she's universally known
    frogboy4 likes this.
  10. minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I really hope that the Muppets do some kind of special to commemorate the occasion of getting their star (though have there ever been any television specials for somebody who got a walk of fame star?). Maybe a special about their star, or some sort of Muppet retrospective, or something like that.
  11. frogboy4 Inactive Member

[IMG]
    I got some good news yesterday.
    More to come!

Oh, and by the way...the undies came and they have a few other characters aside from Animal. Kermit's on there, Luncheon Counter Monster and I don't feel comfortable disclosing the location of Doglion, but he's there too. :eek:
  12. Beauregard Well-Known Member

We really don't need to hear about your 'dog lion'...
  13. BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

I decided to check the county library system to see how many people have holds on The Muppets DVD. At last I checked, it has 116 holds and the DVD doesn't come out till Tuesday. Chipwrecked comes out next week, I think... and how many holds does it have? 30. Nice to see that people have taste in family entertainment after all.
  14. Borples Active Member

Awesome. I really think the home video sales/rentals are going to be phenomenal.
    frogboy4 likes this.
  15. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

22 libraries in my area have them on order, and 12 are already on hold.
  16. BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

Now 169 holds! :eek: People will be checking it out for months at this rate.
  17. BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

185 holds and still counting! :)
  18. Cindy Moderator

You know what I love? I love that you can't watch TV these days without seeing at least one commercial for the DVD release. :flirt:
  19. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

That's funny, because I've yet to see a commercial for the DVD release on TV. :smirk:
  20. heralde Well-Known Member

I just saw it once. That was nice though.
    frogboy4 likes this.