The Lovesick Teenager Clud Threab

Katzi428

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
After watching The Little Rascals, I'm convinced that a "clud" is "a group of bubbies who stick together no matter what!"
Like their "He-Men Women Haters" club,Snowthers?:wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Katzi428 said:
Like their "He-Men Women Haters" club,Snowthers?:wink:
I was never allowed in their club; I WAS however a former member of the "He-Man Club".

Barry Lee

Reaction score
I have allot of love-sick moments, and things that you would see on a tv show drama happening to me, ((long long story)) but yeah. Women,... i just cant understand there mysterious ways.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Barry Lee said:
I have allot of love-sick moments, and things that you would see on a tv show drama happening to me, ((long long story)) but yeah. Women,... i just cant understand there mysterious ways.
Reminds of a McDonald's commercial where a customer was relating to his girlfriend breaking up with him to a female employee.

EMPLOYEE: Women... (picks up his McGriddle sandwich) are like McGriddles... (starts eating it) sweet on the outside... (takes another bite) and everything you ever wanted on the inside (takes another bite) but before you know it... (finishes it) she's gone! So what do you do?
CUSTOMER: Uh... I go get myself another McGriddle?
EMPLOYEE: Let me put it another way... women... (picks up his cup of coffee) are like coffee...

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well, the first 23 years of my life felt like suffering becaues I was most of my closes friends were girls and just had an easier time talking and making friends with girls in general. it indirectly raises your status with everyboby becaus thet thing you got all the girls so to speal. But you know inside that you feel lonly and you wishing that just someone would like you. Eveytime somone would say that I was going with somone or tease the somone was my girlfriend because I was hanging out with them, the person I was hanging out with would jump on the defence and tell them that we were just friends and always go right William, and I hating saying know pretty often. Every time that would happen, It was another blow to my heart. You always hope dream, wish, and even cry at night that the person you love and really care about would come you're way. It will happen and it was worth the wait. I think all the rejection (and I've askes) that happened to me was supposed to happen because it meant that that person was not right for me. It's like I've told Carrie, I used to come home to a little lady called TV evey night and she gose "What a looser", Haha! Then I said to her "But I'm her looser and she got stuck with me, Haha! We're terrible people, haha! Maybe that's why were so perfect for each other, Haha! But were holding on to this relationship with our dear lives and relise what we have can't be found anywhere else. We wouldn't trade it for the world.

Faylo

Reaction score
Returning this thread...

The boy I was talking about earlier on in this thread wants to see me soon. :smile: Yay!

How are all the other cluds?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My best friend invited me to a formal because we haven't seen each other in a year, and he's going as well so this would be a nice little chance to get to see him again... but for some reason my mom keeps practicing with me on what I should do in case a girl wants to dance with me... HELLO, how many girls know me?! She doesn't seem to get the idea that I don't want or need a girlfriend as long as I have Kathy to make me happy... I think SHE wants me to be married!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Welp, I got up enough courage (/yelling at from my best friend) and told the girl I like how I feel about her... Aaaaaaaand... She told me she has a boyfriend. So... Strike three, the prawn is OUT.

Kiki

Reaction score
Erm, hello fellow lovesick teens. This is the first time I've posted on this thread so, y'know. :embarrassed: :wink:
First of all yes, obviously I *am* a lovesick teenager and there is this fella who I have an eye for and I have a strange feeling he likes me, too. But I'm not so sure yet, I'm not gonna get my hopes up!
Because of the long 8 week school holiday I havn't seen him for a good while, cause we usually see each other at the station after school and we catch the same bus. I've know the guy for yonks, and nooo, he's not a stranger we have talked and mucked around with eachother occasionally, cause he's my bro's friend. I never see him at school, simply because I go to a school where there are only girls and his school's co-ed as well. But our two school's get together alot for dances and sport activities, etc. But I'm a liiiittle too shy to say anything, y'know? So what can I do? How can i impress him? Should I just be myself or what? Hmmm...

Being a Lovesick teen sure can be stressful!

Kiki

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Welp, I got up enough courage (/yelling at from my best friend) and told the girl I like how I feel about her... Aaaaaaaand... She told me she has a boyfriend. So... Strike three, the prawn is OUT.
Ouch.
Ooh that must've hurt, poor Prawny. :frown: The guy I like *used to* have a g.friend but they split up long ago. I didn't know what he saw in her just quietly, but I s'pose I shouldn't talk cause I'm not all that blessed in the looks department, either. if any of you guys have seen a photo of me or something, you know what I mean. :stick_out_tongue: :wink: