The Lovesick Teenager Clud Threab

Kiki

Reaction score
*Sigh*... the things we do for love! :sing:

How are all my clud pallies? :wink:

Faylo

Reaction score
Awwww, Prawnie!!! ((((HUGS)))) This is what being a clud's all about though.

Skye

Reaction score
Aww Ryan, I'm sorry to hear that! That's really tough. Don't worry about it, though... you will find your girl someday! :smile:

It is hard sometimes, but like William said earlier, you meet certain people when you're meant to... and the really great things and people come along when you least expect it. It will definitely happen!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Kiki, you shouldn't say that about yourself. I'm sure there's sombody out there who will find you to be very pretty. Always remember that it's important to never give up hope. And you're right, being a teenager in love is a very stressful time.

I'm think mayby I should start a lovesick adult thread because that how I'm feeling right now.:frown: I miss you so much Caroline!:flirt:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hello, fellow cluds. I, your fearless leader, Ryan, theprawncracker, have reached a new level of cludiality. Well... I'm smitten with my best friend's younger sister. The problem? I think she may be smitten with me also. ...Wait, that's not a problem. No, the problem is, my best friend has said that, if I date her, a) he'll kill me and b) it would be WAY too weird for the three of us involved. So... Yeah, I'm stuck between a rock, and his sister. :smirk: Any advice, fellow cluds?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm bummed out right now...

My best friend (whom I haven't seen in about six months) invited me to a formal party tonight (or last night in this case, lol) that was for all the homeschoolers in the area: believe it or not THREE different girls asked me to dance with them (one of which asked me twice)... but... well remember the girl I was talking about back in page one of this thread? The girl I had science classes with during grades 9-11? Remember? Well she was at the party too... and I soooooooooooooo wanted to ask her to dance with me, but I just couldn't... even my best friend tried to forced me to ask her on many occasions but I just couldn't, I was nothing more than a big fat pathetic chicken! As he kept telling me "the worst that could happen is her saying 'no'", but even that stopped me. Man I wished I asked her, I really wanted to, she was absolutely gorgeous at the party... I totally lack self confidence...

Now I'm depressed... boy I really wanted to ask her... so much for my nickname of "Courage-Bagge", eh?

Skye

Reaction score
Aww Snowthy, I'm sorry to hear that. Try not to feel so bad, though. Even though it is really hard, it's totally natural to be so nervous around people you really like. I hope you get another chance like that again sometime! :smile:

Aw Ryan, I hope everything works out ok with your situation! :smile:

Ilikemuppets said:
I'm think maybe I should start a lovesick adult thread because that how I'm feeling right now. I miss you so much Caroline!
I'd sure join that club! I miss you so much too, sweetheart! :flirt:

Skye

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I can't help it, I suck!
Awww! You most definitely don't suck. I think everyone lacks self-confidence like that at some point in their lives. And crushes sure can be tough sometimes!