The Lovesick Teenager Clud Threab

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Aw Sonwth, Don't be so hard on yourself!

By the way Caroline, honey, I would love for you to join me on that thread!:flirt:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey hey hey! Prawnie here with some absolutely splendid news! Friday night I had a more-or-less impromptu date with my best friend's sister! We went to dinner and a movie! Okay, sure my best friend was there too... But that's beside the point! I sat by my crush at both dinner AND the movie. It was AWESOME. Now I've just gotta talk her into going on a REAL date WITHOUT that dang brother of hers/best friend of mine...

Faylo

Reaction score
Congrats, Prawnie!! :smile:

As for me, I haven't had any good luck yet this year, but it's only early so I can't complain. *shrug*

Skye

Reaction score
That's great, Ryan, congrats! Awesome progress! :smile: So, does your best friend still mind if you go out with her?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*ahem* Alright boys, bring 'er in! *wheels in teddy bears, muffins, and helmets* Alright cluds, here's the thing. Tomorrow's February 14th, and we all know what that means... Another dateless Valentine's Day! So, the management here thought we'd prepare you all for the dark day to come. We come bearing helmets, muffins, and of course, teddy bears. Good luck my cluds! And my the horse be with you!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why does everyone here think Valentine's Day is a "dark day"? It's a HOLIDAY for Pete's sake: holidays are fun and cheery! Sure some people don't get a lot of valentines or candy or junk, but isn't it all becoming a bit TOO commercial these days? I mean was I upset when everyone around me in Grade 8 got showered with valentine's day gifts and I didn't get squat? ... Yeah... yeah I was... oh well, at least I've got my trust autograph of Kathy Greenwood by my side all the time.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Well I do have a date so I'll shrink away before you throw cinnamon hearts at me. :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Let me guess, Floyd's taking you out on a night on the town: some lite drinks at the pub, a romantic dinner at one of those fancy yet expensive palaces, then to a movie eating popcorn with one hand and holding hands with the other, then dancing the night away at the country club?