1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Muppet Mindset

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by theprawncracker, Aug 26, 2009.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

2. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Well thats good news at least ya didnt get shot completly down!
  3. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

I tried to get a kermit interview about a year ago.It was refered to an outside Publicity agency and was turned down.I wish you better luck!
  4. Bannanasketch

Bannanasketch Active Member

5. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

i'm about to go and do the great muppet survey! your blog is awesome!
  6. theprawncracker

Awesome, awesome! Thanks you guys! :D YOU are awesome! :excited:
  7. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I am currently at work and have decided that I will not be able to dedicate my undivided attention to The Great Muppet Survey right now. However, be ready for some in depth answers this weekend. I am very much looking forward to dedicating a chunk of my weekend to it.

P.S. Did The Great Muppet Survey come from my idea to interview Muppet fans? Just curious.
  8. theprawncracker

It did indeed! :D
  9. theprawncracker

10. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

11. theprawncracker

12. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

You know, for the Muppet Mindset (or the Muppet Central Freelance Writers Guild, if that ever gets off the ground), it might be interesting to do something like an advent calendar for the release of the Sesame Street 40th anniversary DVD. Like make a different post relating to Sesame Street, once a day until it gets released (other articles could be posted in addition to these). Maybe not now, but perhaps starting in october or november 1. Maybe people can be asked to send in their own articles talking about their favorite Sesame Street memories or whatnot, and one could be posted a day until it's released.

Man, I wish Sesame Workshop would do something like that, by revealing one clip on the set a day until the release.
  13. theprawncracker

14. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

15. muppets2

muppets2 New Member

cool 2010 will really be the year of the muppets:)
  16. theprawncracker

17. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Oh My God! Prwnie I am so gald I contributed to the Mind set, even if it was in a very indirect way. I love feeling like I am a part ot the whole picture.
  18. theprawncracker

19. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

Let me just take this opportunity to thank Ryan, for creating this wonderful contribution to the Muppet-verse and also for going easy on me with the questions. Thanks Ryan!
  20. theprawncracker