The Muppet Show Season 2 Cover Art

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Ry... It does. Would vote for #1, that's probably the best out of the three going on what you mentioned above.
#3's a step in the right direction... But do they have to give her a widow's peak? Why not a better/sexier hairdo?
Good thing I already have all of Season 2 in my VCD library.

BEAR

Reaction score
The Count said:
Thanks Ry... It does. Would vote for #1, that's probably the best out of the three going on what you mentioned above.
#3's a step in the right direction... But do they have to give her a widow's peak? Why not a better/sexier hairdo?
Good thing I already have all of Season 2 in my VCD library.

It doesn't look as bad as you are probably imagining it, Ed. It is a close up of Piggy's eyes and snout with part of her hair showing at the top of her face. So, really, you can't see her "hair do"

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Yeah, Bry's right, you mostly see her nose and eyes. The hair's pretty well hidden.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm... OK, gotcha then. Like I said, #1 seems like the best choice... But then again, doesn't matter much to me. Will more likely keep getting TMS from Justin, and then maybe FR Seasons 1 and 2 and SS Nostalgia sets later in the year.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Was it the paws over piano keys one you liked or the other. That's the one I would prefer.
Definitely the paws over the keys, and that reminds me, I mentally sketched a few versions of it this morning. Gonna have to put that on paper and share.

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
I liked the third one kind-of but the second one looks cool

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey, I checked today and there is something suspicious about the voteing becuase it still shows the votes it showed when I first saw it, and I know that people have voted since then...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the club Bo. This thing reaks of malodorous manipulations.

Beauregard

Reaction score
And your post glitters with Dr Tooth-ish-ness.

Seriously though, either the voteing is fake, or the results are fake, or the results take a while to change, or there really have been only 17 votes with only 3 for the close up, ten for the pearly-fingers, and 4 for the first image. But I have high doubts and wonder what the dickens is going on with that site...

Gonzo: I'm Charles Dickens
Rizzo: You are not Charles Dickens.
Gonzo: Fine, I'm Dahrl's Chickens...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Right on! Totals from CMX and MC add up to more than what that site's reportin'...

Me thinks the cover counters there are temporarily indisposed.
Man, we gotta get this Muppet Show Season 2 boxset release awaaay from these Disney dudes.
Too true, too true.

What we need is a clever scheme!
Well said Scooter my lad... But who's got the scratch to pry away our bretherend from these corporate cats' clutches?
*All go back to playing gig.