1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Muppet Show Season 3 arrives May 20, 2008

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by TimmyMonsterIL, Jan 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

2. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

3. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

*jumps around with Ryan* Oh this is going to be one fun day. One day after the release. So i'll get to watch shows while knowing that i'll get to see Fozzie and Kermit together on a talk show. I wonder how long it's been since they've been on a show together? Oh well......*keeps jumping around with Ryan*
  4. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

This is such exciting news! Thank you for letting us know Greg!:)
  5. theprawncracker

Kyle... I just thought of something... since I play Jack in MopFam... and we're jumping... I'm a jumping Jack.

Wocka! Wocka! :zany: :o
  6. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Now that's funny Ryan. Good one. *high fives Ryan* Since i'm Kyle from Mopfam and my character is named after me then he's jumping Kyle? Never mind. But he's jumping too. LOL
  7. theprawncracker

Hahaha, oh Kyle... Umm... can we stop jumping now?
  8. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Cool that's great that they're making a TV appearance! (Though I have no interest in watching The View, hehe).
  9. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Yea. Sorry. I just couldn't stop jumping for joy. Thanks for jumping with me. *puts arm around Ryan's shoulder* Your such a good friend.
  10. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Well I just hope someone puts that on Youtube!
  11. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

"My sanity is hanging by a thread!
    Since we're going nowhere, I've gone out of my head.
    We were sailing, sailing over the bounding main...
    ... And now we're not! He he he!"

... Anyhoo, great news about :) and :o .
  12. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

13. pattywack

pattywack New Member

14. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

Thats so AWESOME!

I CAN'T WAIT EVEN MORE! :)
  15. theprawncracker

SO awesome! ! ! Thank you so much for showing us Greg! I'm super pumped to see the new menus with Kermit and Piggy and the new interviews with the cast and crew! ! ! :excited:
  16. peyjenk

peyjenk New Member

The episode selection menu looks especially great. These sets get better with each season's release!
  17. Kuriboh Man

Kuriboh Man Active Member

I can't to see Muppets on Puppets!
  18. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Wow Wow Wow This looks so great! I am so pumped up right now seeing the pics Piggy and Kermit together look so great! I'm so torn on if i want to buy it at Wal mart or get it over the net. The bonus featuers look awsom I really can't wait! I mean can you feel the exitment i mean I'm almost to the point of bed weting if I owned a bed!
  19. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

It's good to finally know what commercials will be included. I figured that the Purina Dog Chow comercials would be included, but I hoped that soem other companies would be included as well (including Polaroid, American Express, and Crooncy Stars).

These season sets all have different styles to them. The first one mostly had pre-Muppet Show material related directly to the show (with the exception of the morsels), the second one had mostly Muppet material made at least two decades after the show ended (with the exception of The Muppet Valentine Show), and thisone has mostly really early black and white Muppet material not directly related to The Muppet Show (with the exception of the new featurette).

So once again each disc is hosted by the same characters, like in season 1, as opposed to the discs having different hosts. I was hoping that Beauregard or Lew Zealand would host some of them. Or Scooter.
  20. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I can't wait a week for this!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.