The Muppets and the Dark Crystal

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Chapter 13
So, Earl's wife, children,mother in law, best friend Roy, and frenemie Monica Devertabrate all were ready to go by the time he got back.
"I don't know" Charlene said cautiously "This looks like something from Ask Mr. Lizard"
"WE"RE GONNA NEED ANOTHER TIMMY!"Baby said gleefully.
Fran sighed. Could she go one day without hearing that infamous phrase?
"Well of to Frogtown Hollow!"Kermit said. "Emmet Otter must be here somewhere"
"Oh Earl you're going to have wait here!"Kermit warned.
"Why?"
"There's nothing more conspicous than a 15 feet tall dinosaur"
"Actually I'm 16 feet!"
"WHATEVER!"
Meanwhile at the Reasturant where Emmett and Ma Otter perform, Dr. Bullfrog was greeting customers.
"Look at all that food!"Earl said dreamily.
"Earl no!"Fran said.
"Hi are you Kermit?"asked a young otter.
"Yes I am,"replied the frog.
"Well I'm Emmet and I guess my ma friends and I are going to come with you to stop Jareth!"
"That's good! Hey no major conflicts in this chapter!"Kermit said excitedly.
"MEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"screamed Earl eagerly.
"I spoke to soon."Kermit said. "I was right nothing is less subtle than a giant dinosaur."

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Chapter 14.
"Um Bear aren't dinosaurs extinct?"asked Ojo.
"Yes they are " said Bear.
"In that case what's that"she asked nervously.
"Oh my! Hello!"called Bear. "Can we help you?"
"Hi I'm Kermit and these are my friends!"said Kermit "We're here to ask you to help us stop Jareth the Goblin King"
"Oh so you're the Muppets I heard about"Bear said."May I wait till tonight? I want to ask my friend to take care of Ojo, Treelo, Pip, Pop ,and Tutter."
"Sure" said Kermit. He understood Bear, becasue of his caring for Robin.
"Hi Luna"Bear said that night. "Listen I need to go on a dangerous mission,so would you watch the kids please?"
"I'd love to Bear, anything for you"said Luna."But Bear..."
"Yes?"
"You can't shiled them from danger forever you know."
"I can try"Bear said sadly. "Goodbye Luna"he whispered.

We Got Us

Reaction score
Ok Dominicboo, sorry I haven't read or commented in a while but I just got on here to catch up. So, first things first on the new chappie:

"When I was but a lad searching for my true vocation. My father said now son this choice deserves delivaration! Though you could be a doctor or perhaps a financeer!"
Blackbeard sang.
"My boy why not consider a more challenging career!"Scooter sang along with Blackbeard.
EPICALLY random song outburst, kudos to Scooter for joining in!

"Enough!"Kermit said. "This is the wrong story entirely!"
Epic fourth-wall breaking.

"When the earth was shaking and the lava flow!"Scooter sang!
Ahahahahahaaa!! I love that boy!!! Best. Scene. Ever.

"Can we get back to the story now?"asked Piggy.
"Ok,"sighed Scooter.
My gut hurts. Hilarious stuff, I love Scooter's disappointment. He doesn't often get his chance to be the crazy one.

And last but not least:
It started out to be a safe journey , but then a huge green beast with a red shirt was running fast toward them!
Cliff hangers. Dang it. But I expect more soon! Your getting better with every chapter, keep it up! And Merry Christmas!!

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ok Dominicboo, sorry I haven't read or commented in a while but I just got on here to catch up. So, first things first on the new chappie:

EPICALLY random song outburst, kudos to Scooter for joining in!

Epic fourth-wall breaking.
I'm glad you like it! The song that he's singing with the Fraggles is called Roll Back the Rock from an animated movie called We're Back, and I thought Scooter would be funniest if he sang it. Unfortunately I had to take out a verse that the dinosaur sang, because it wouldn't make sense if Scooter sang "Human Beans what a meal!"
Chapter 15
The two most dangerous lands were saved for the last. The first was the land of the Dark Crystal. Meanwhile Bobo and Uncle Deadly were attempting to catch the Muppets.
"Hi!"Bobo said. "We're coming to get you!"
"Fool!"Deadly exclaimed! "How do you expect us to catch them if you yell! Jareth who wants to kill them will be displeased!"
"Uh oh!"said Kermit.
"Darn it they heard us"both henchman said frowning.
So, the two not-so-evil henchman chased our heroes, but then ran out of breath.
"Well at least there are no more villians!"Kermit said.
"Wait where's Scooter?"
"Kermit? Grover? Gobo? Earl? Emmet? Rugby?"called Scooter. "Nobody's here!"
"I wouldn't say that"hissed the voice of the Emperor Skesis"Scooter gasped in fear.
To Be Continued.
"Hey!"Scooter said appearing in my living room.
"What's the matter?"
"What happened?"
"It's a puase for dramtic effect"I explained.
"Ok! Bye!"
"Bye Scooter!"

We Got Us

Reaction score
Meanwhile Bobo and Uncle Deadly were attempting to catch the Muppets.
I love them as henchmen. :big_grin:

"Wait where's Scooter?"
Oh no they di-int!!

"Hey!"Scooter said appearing in my living room.
"What's the matter?"
"What happened?"
"It's a puase for dramtic effect"I explained.
"Ok! Bye!"
"Bye Scooter!"
Scooter dear, you should really learn not to mess up your own dramatic scenes. Trust the writer darling. :wink:

OK, now we definitely want more! Let me rephrase that: MORE PLEASE!!!

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I love them as henchmen. :big_grin:

Oh no they di-int!!

Scooter dear, you should really learn not to mess up your own dramatic scenes. Trust the writer darling. :wink:

OK, now we definitely want more! Let me rephrase that: MORE PLEASE!!!
Chapter 16
Scooter stood up bravely in spite of the dangers he knew the skesis would bring.
"Oi!"Harry Potter called.
"What are you doing here?"asked Scooter.
"The writer loves me as well"Harry explained handing Scooter the sword of Godric Gryfindor.
"He still could be dangerous though!"Harry warned Scooter.
"Thanks Harry!"said Scooter. "I love Fanfiction!"
Scooter bravely fought the Skesis ,but then something terrible happened!
The Skesis Charged Right at Scooter, and ripped the sowrd out of his hands!
"That was pretty sneaky!"Scooter said.
"Kid, can't you realize I'm a bad guy?"asked Chamberlian Skesis.
"I can fight without swords!"said Scooter.
In this corner we had Scooter weighing at It's not polite to ask someone their age pounds, and in the other we have the skesis who weighs ask again and I'll kill you pounds. Scooter was brave and determined, but the Skesis was a bit to powerful for him. The monster slashed our young hero with his claws as Scooter cried out in pain.
Uncle Deadly and Bobo meanwhile had woken up, and started chasing the other muppets again.
"Oh dear this isn't gonna be purdy"Fozzie said.
"I don't think so!"Kermit agreed.
"We'll kill ya"the henchman shouted as they chased them, and by coincidence if you can call it that led them straight to the Skesis and Scooter.
"Ha ha ha! I love causing good guys pain!"cried Chamberlain.
"Oh no! Poor Scooter!"cried Fozzie.
"A sword!"whispered Kermit. The frog took the sword, tapped the skesis on the shoulder, and then used the sword the way it was meant to be used.
Meanwhile back at the Gorg's Garden, a Mystic fell over.
"Don't worry about me,"he said to the other Mystics, Trash Heap, Cantus, and Bathalazar "A skesis has left this earth, and in spite of what happened that is a joyous occasion"the mystic said before closing his eyes. While his friends grieved for their loss, they realzied he was right and should be grateful the Chamberlain would harm the Muppets no longer.
"Scooter are you all right?"asked Kermit. "I really think I'll ask one of the others to take you back."
"No Kermit no!"said Scooter.
"You were almost killed!"Kermit shouted worrying what could happen to the young boy.
"I know, but it could've been any of us,"Scooter said. "My fight with the skesis didn't make me want to quit fighting."
"It didn't?"asked Kermit.
"No! It made me want to fight evil even more!"Scooter explained.
"I feel the same way Scooter"Kermit said softly.
"I didn't know the power of the villians until now, because we only knew Bobo and Deadly and how dangerous are they?"Scooter asked.
"Holy Smoo!"yelled Piggy.
"Watch your language!"Fran responded.
"Whatever! Where did those two go anyway?"Piggy wondered.No Muppet knew, but they knew that the element of surprise could be their most dangerous weapon of all.

We Got Us

Reaction score
Chapter 16
Scooter stood up bravely in spite of the dangers he knew the skesis would bring.
"Oi!"Harry Potter called.
"What are you doing here?"asked Scooter.
"The writer loves me as well"Harry explained handing Scooter the sword of Godric Gryfindor.
"He still could be dangerous though!"Harry warned Scooter.
"Thanks Harry!"said Scooter. "I love Fanfiction!"
Yes. I love fan-fiction too. Never actually seen Harry Potter, but you know, if I can make cameos in fics I don't see why he can't. It's all in fun.

"That was pretty sneaky!"Scooter said.
"Kid, can't you realize I'm a bad guy?"asked Chamberlian Skesis.
>snicker< have I told you that I love the way you write Scooter yet? Because I love the way you write Scooter!! :wink:

In this corner we had Scooter weighing at It's not polite to ask someone their age pounds, and in the other we have the skesis who weighs ask again and I'll kill you pounds. Scooter was brave and determined, but the Skesis was a bit to powerful for him.
Ok, only one thing about this: if you want to make a point that they are the ones telling their weight, make sure and put 'It's not polite to ask....etc.' in quotation marks, along with the Skesis' reply. Other than that, durn funny stuff right there! 'Ask again and I'll kill you'...heh, heh....

Scooter was brave and determined, but the Skesis was a bit to powerful for him. The monster slashed our young hero with his claws as Scooter cried out in pain.
AAGH!! >clasps sides of laptop screen until her knuckles turn white<

"Scooter are you all right?"asked Kermit. "I really think I'll ask one of the others to take you back."
"No Kermit no!"said Scooter.
"You were almost killed!"Kermit shouted worrying what could happen to the young boy.
Again with that uncle/nephew interaction. I love that.
Very, very neat stuff! A great start to writing fan-fiction. Fun and easy to read. Alright, I'd review in depth but I'm off to wrap presents. Merry Christmas!!

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Yes. I love fan-fiction too. Never actually seen Harry Potter, but you know, if I can make cameos in fics I don't see why he can't. It's all in fun.

>snicker< have I told you that I love the way you write Scooter yet? Because I love the way you write Scooter!! :wink:

Ok, only one thing about this: if you want to make a point that they are the ones telling their weight, make sure and put 'It's not polite to ask....etc.' in quotation marks, along with the Skesis' reply. Other than that, durn funny stuff right there! 'Ask again and I'll kill you'...heh, heh....

AAGH!! >clasps sides of laptop screen until her knuckles turn white<

Again with that uncle/nephew interaction. I love that.
Very, very neat stuff! A great start to writing fan-fiction. Fun and easy to read. Alright, I'd review in depth but I'm off to wrap presents. Merry Christmas!!
Thanks I plum forgot my quotation marks ha ha ha ha!
Chapter 17
'That skesis interaction was pretty scary stuff!"Kermit said.
"Yeah shoudn't we be worried for the kids in the audience. That's not culture!"Fozzie said worridely.
"I think it is,"Gonzo said.
"Everything around this part of Hensonland is like this."came a voice. It was Jen Geffling. "I'm Jen, and this is Kira and Fizzgig."
"When Jim made our movie, he really went into material you wont' find on Sesame Street"Kira said. "But things have gotten worse since Jareth left the Labyrinth, and came here. The Skesis came back to life, but atl least the mystics came too. And the villians from these so-called muppet movies came to life!"
"Came to life?"Kermit said. He rememebed how sacry Doc Hopper was even when he knew it was just an actor, so he couldn't picture someone like him in real life.
"Afraid so."Jen said."Hensonland is good as destroyed,"
"All we need is the Grand High Witch"said Kira.
"Hush! You'll encourage the writer for a possible part 2"Piggy warned.
"Well anyway we'll help you in any way possible."Jen promised.
"Thank you!"Kermit said smiling. "Now we have to go to the most dangerous land of all the Labyrinth." They all prepared to go to Jareth's evil hideout, not knowing what to expect.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Chap 18
The Labyrinth was the way you would expect it. To those of you who have David Bowie crushes ladies.
("At last at last"cried my OC Jennifer.
"What are you doing here?"
"I couldn't hurt Jareth, so I'm here, but I'll help you write!") Sorry about that folks!
I used her for a role play, and she keeps coming back. The Labyrinth was a dingy, dirty, place, complety deprived of cheer, and wasn't worth marrying Jareth for.Some people become so depressed, they went totally mad. The Good King that died "coincidentally" the day Jareth came made sure everyone had justice, and happiness.
("His death doesn't sound coincidential"
"Will you let me tell it?!!")
So anyway the Muppets had entered the Labyrinth.
"Hey! Froggy!"called a goblin.
"Shoot,"said Kermit.
Meanwhile a huge pile of rocks started rolling towards the Goblins.
"What rocks?" asked the Goblins.
"These ones!" Then as the Goblins were sent running away, a huge shaggy, and horned monster ran towards the heroes, and howled loudly.
To Be Continued
Kermit-What?!!!!!!!!!!
Scooter-It's a pause for dramatic effect Kermit!
Kermit-Ok.
Scooter-I remembered that from our talk Dominic!
Me-Great Scooter! Well bye guys!
Both-Bye!