The Muppets In Oz: RPG (Summer 2005)

BEAR

Reaction score
(It is indeed Big Bird. He seems to be lost.)

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Why, it's Big Bird. My old friend from "Sesame Street." What's the matter, Big Bird? Why are you crying?

BEAR

Reaction score
Oh Kermit! I'm lost! A hurricane hit Sesame Street, and the next thing I know, i am in some strange place... I just don't know what to do. I wanna go home!! I miss my friends and my nest! *Sobbing* Boy, all these years wondering what it was like to fly and now I am sorry I did.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Well Big Bird, we're trying to get out of here ourselves after our bus got caught up in a tornado, so maybe you'd like to join us and we can help each other out. You guys are all real into that where you come from right? Isn't it called cooperation? So come on and join us!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
ha-ahhhh! YesSIR! It's our old friend Big Bird!!

Well, let's move on down the road, as they say!
*Whistles 'movin' right along'*

And so it was, their old friend Big Bird joined their trek and soon they had found the remainder of the Yellow Brick Road from the Winkie Country, and were headed southward toward the West Witch's castle.

Basically, the road was clear, although very dirty and the yellow tint was browning, like an old piece of paper. There were no obstacles along the way, either. The walk seemed just fine to them all.

Hey, Big Bird, did you know that this road is supposed to be yellow, like your feathers? Once we get to the Emerald City Palace, we're going to make things right again and make all the colors in Oz come back to where they are supposed to be. The mean ol' East Witch was brought back to life and she took things over!

They continued their walk, and nothing bad was happening.

(You may either await the story coninuation, or play with general banter here, story will resume 6/9/05).

BEAR

Reaction score
Cooperation? That sounds great! (he lightens up and wipes his face). Say, it's so good to see you all again.

(Big Bird joins the gang on their journey, but before they go too far, he stops and looks around...)

Wait a minute? Where's Radar? I can't go without him.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I dunno, maybe he's back at your nest on Sesame Street still, Big Bird? Anyhow, I'm here. I'm a bear. Maybe I can also play Radar for you?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Cooperation? That sounds great! (he lightens up and wipes his face). Say, it's so good to see you all again.

(Big Bird joins the gang on their journey, but before they go too far, he stops and looks around...)

Wait a minute? Where's Radar? I can't go without him.
Cooperation, makes it happen. Cooperation, working together!

Sorry. Couldn't resist. Welcome aboard, Big Bird.

BEAR

Reaction score
No, I had him with me when I was "flying". (looks around; finally sees the bear in a tiny puddle down by his feet and picks him up) Radar! What are you doing? This is no time for a bath. haha. (he shakes off the teddy bear and turns to the gang...) Let's go!!