The Muppets In Oz: RPG (Summer 2005)

Beauregard

Reaction score
(EDIT: SORRY! TOTALLY CONFUSED! SORTED NOW! EXCUSE ME...)

BEAR

Reaction score
(after about 5 minutes into the sleeping, Big Bird sat up)

Gee, Radar. Everyone else is sound asleep. I'm not used to sleeping in such a strange place. Boy, I wish Maria was here to sing me a lullabye.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
BEAR said:
(after about 5 minutes into the sleeping, Big Bird sat up)

Gee, Radar. Everyone else is sound asleep. I'm not used to sleeping in such a strange place. Boy, I wish Maria was here to sing me a lullabye.
Whatever happened to Olivia anyway? I always thought she was a better singer.

BEAR

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
Whatever happened to Olivia anyway? I always

[She left the show back in 88. She went on the do a sitcom and now you can see her in anti-diarreah commercials! :excited:
But lets not try to take up too much space on here with that as we need to save pages for the game.]

Beauregard

Reaction score
*snore*

Guys, we are meant to be off in the land of la la till the bear gets back.

HPDJ

Reaction score
Scooter: (Sleeptalking) Yes, I want to buy your raffle tickets...no, not Mr. Sniffles! TAKE THE FAMILY, TAKE THE FINE CHINA BUT NOT MR. SNUFFLES! (Wakes up) Oh, sorry!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
The Muppets slept well all that night, regardless how often the wind made the trees howl or whatever weird sounds they heard. The sun finally rose and the Muppets all began waking up and were soon back on their trek to the Emerald City Palace.

It wasn't long though that the trees, even without leaves, were so thick over them that they could no longer see the morning sun, and it got dark on them again, and finally they were stopped in the darkness when they heard sounds from both sides of the Yellow Brick Road.

On the left side, there was a thump, then a thud, and the thick grass was shifting and cracking; on the right side, there was a thud and a crackling, and then they heard the shifting of steps. Do the Muppets face the sounds from the left, or the sounds from the right?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Left is always right I say. Let's make sure no one gets left behind.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
And so the Muppets turned to their left and out from the dark bushes they heard a little voice call out:

"Run with me! Hurry! The Kilidahs are behind you!"

They knew the sound of the voice was obviously one of the Munchkins, so the Muppets immediately followed behind him into the dark woods as the Kilidahs began tromping out onto the Yellow Brick Road.

"If they'd gotten you, you'd have been eaten!"