The Muppets In Oz: RPG (Summer 2005)

BEAR

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Wow! Your huge! Camilla would absolutely love you!
Huh? Oh, your little chicken friend? Yeah, he's a nice little fella.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Nice bird our friend. *cuddles up against Big Bird*

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
With Big Bird having found his teddy bear, Radar, the whole gang merrily went along their way toward the West Witch's castle and soon, the dark land of Oz became even darker, and before long found a road that led away from the Yellow Brick Road, and the sign that said, "Witch's Castle, Dead Ahead." It was in disrepair of course.

Well, we're already on the Yellow Brick Road, which we know goes to the Emerald City, which is where we want to go. Is there any need to go to the castle?

Next post decides: Go on to Emerald City of Oz, or make a detour into the West Witch's Castle?

Beauregard

Reaction score
*scratches head*

Now, I can't remember. Where did that shorty person say the Southern Which was? I'd say if we're looking for her, it might be a good idea to look for her. And go in that direction, nope?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Fozzie, Beau, I think we should go to the castle. We might get some more information there.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
The castle? There could be some factual history there. Or a pay-phone for a taxi back to, well, the real world. I advise we leave immediately. Right now. Without delay.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I'm with Kermit, the castle could hold some information and remember the Witch who lived there melted away, so it's probably not too dangerous anymore. Come on guys, I think I smell something.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, Beau, I don't remember that the Munchkin ever said where the Southern Witch was. He just told us how to get rid of the Eastern Witch. But, the road does go south...

Having been the first one to speak up, Beauregard's suggestion of the direction to take was made, and so the Muppets ignored the castle after all and had decided on the trip toward the Emerald City.

But after many more miles, night had started to come, and so the Muppets found a cubby-hole in the side of a large rock that covered them well. When finally the night did come, and the Muppets were fading off to sleep, the darkness was thick and nothing could be seen anyways. Indeed, the once beautiful land of Oz was turned into a dark world of the Wicked Witch of the East.

But, sleep they did.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

(Please read this post: http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showpost.php?p=280414&postcount=172)