The Muppets North Pole Christmas Village

Beauregard

Reaction score
Exactly what I thought when I first saw it....None of it seems to have a photographed angle to it. And Beaker looks oddly flat, don't you think?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
This is definitely conceptual art with a little bit of prototype as a foundation. It looks promising! Didn't notice that tail in my first look at it. Odd. :embarrassed: I'm sure they'll fix that.

I'm not expecting too much by way of likeness, but I think it will be better than the mock-up and that's enough for me. :flirt:

Drtooth

Reaction score
It looks good, but I think I'm just going to spend the time worrying this could be a hoax.

But, Scooter? Somehow that blew me away even further than Bunsen, beaker, and Chef. Hopefully this will happen.

MWoO

Reaction score
Well I don't see this as being a hoax. I just wanna see something more close to the actual product before I start waiting for it. I'm rather annoyed that Piggy is just a straight up pose head. They did the same thing with the motor cycle figures and I was very disappointed.

MWoO

Reaction score
That Piggy sculpt is rather good. I'[d be happy with that.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Also (should be a thread on this) but Muppets.com has a poll question about TMS2 favorite extras. Don't know how/if they'll really process that, but they are making an attempt at listening. That's some comfort. :cool:
Yeah I voted a week ago it's been there but I went back and it was gone so I didn't say anything. Thought they changed their minds, but perhaps it goes away after you vote.

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
Update!

In the mail yesterday I recieved an invoice for Santa's House. All I have to do is return the invoice with the first payment made and they will ship Santa's House to me. So it is real and apparently ready to ship!:smile: :smile: :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Wow! I can't wait to see full photos of this thing! It's gorgious!

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Does anybody have a link or place we can order this from yet? I have not been able to find anything other than TimmyMonster's post. Do we have an address or website we can contact?