The Muppets North Pole Christmas Village

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
:confused: Has there been any more news yet? It's almost Thanksgiving. People will start decorating soon and I still haven't seen anything more about this product. :sympathy:

MuppetCrazy

Reaction score
:confused: Has there been any more news yet? It's almost Thanksgiving. People will start decorating soon and I still haven't seen anything more about this product. :sympathy:
I've spoken with people at Hawthorne Village/Collectibles Today and they say they have no record of the product. The Christmas Villages are typically produced by Department 56 and on www.collectiblestoday.com they do have a Sesame Street Christmas Village that is made by Department 56.

So.....when I was in San Francisco last weekend (with my younger brother who is home from the Air Force, btw...) we went into the Department 56 store on Fisherman's Wharf. I asked them if they had heard anything about a Muppet Christmas Village and they told me that they had not....but they did have the Sesame Street one and it was pretty cool looking!

Anywho....I would say don't get your hopes up. No one seems to know anything about it and I've tried to get more information from the person that posted this originally and I do not get a response.

:smile:

Luke

Reaction score
It wasn't a hoax as KermieUK is a long time member here, but it could possibly be something that was pulled at the protoype stage. That might explain why none of the customer services know anything about it. I hope we will still see it, looks great!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Awwww. Well it was a pretty prototype. Even from the incorrect (old JHM) branding I knew that it hadn't gone through the paces at Disney yet. Is it possible that it was an old license they tried to resurrect at the last minute and Disney found a way to nix it? :sympathy: