The Muppets on SNL Dec. 18!

AruggeRadio

Reaction score
yaytime said:
Oh man I always loved it it Horatio and co sang the christmas song and was sad because I thought they wouldn't do it this year.

This was the best suprise!!

Was Frank Oz there?

Well if you watched the Curtain Call you could see the performers. STEVE GOT A HAIRCUT. :smile: Its still long but shoulder lengthen. But i didn't recognize who was playing Animal, but it sounded like the New Fozzie voice. I just wish i had Tivo so i could watch that over again. Wait until the repeat i guess.

Dani

Reaction score
I love tape delays i was reading the post thinking i missed it then realized snl was still on here. i tuned in just in time to see it. and i think Steve looked good but i always have.

Katzi428

Reaction score
guysmiley4ever said:
D'oh! I missed that. :frown:
I've haven't watched SNL for so long,
sheesh, they finally have something good on...
Oh well, I'm sure that they'll rerun it.

:smile:
I caught the very tail end of it.I haven't watched SNL much since Dana Carvey left but tonight when I saw The Muppets, I had to see it! :big_grin:

jeffkjoe

Reaction score
It is true - at curtain call you could clearly see:

Steve Whitmire playing Kermit, Bill Baretta playing Animal (with a keyboard attached to him), a brief millisecond of glasses-wearing Eric Jacobsen as Fozzie (you saw his right hand man on camera better) - but you couldn't see Dave Goelz play Gonzo - although we saw Fred Armisen eagerly shaking Gonzo's Muppet hand.

Is it me or is Steve losing Kermit's voice?

Beth C

Reaction score
***AWWWW MAN***

I don't have cable!

Did anyone with Tivo get it so it can be posted as a clip online to be watched?????

I would love to see it!

~Beth C

MrTheFrog

Reaction score
That was actually David Rudman doing Animal.
-Artie

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I missed the appearance, but if anyone would be willing to send WAV or 320 kbps MP3's of the Muppet segments, I'd like to add them to Muppet Central Radio for our Christmas music rollout that begins tomorrow. Please send me an e-mail if you are able to help. I'm happy to help you in return with any Muppet music you are seeking. Just let me know what you need.

T

timrikthegorf

PLEASE tell me someone taped this? I keep missing these great muppets appearances! Looks like Disney is not only using the muppets, but using them a lot! I mean, when was the last time anyone but Kermit and Piggy went on a TV show?

muppetsforever

Reaction score
umm..... just wondering here....... why was the thread i started on this moved? :confused: