1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

The Muppets SPOILER Thread

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by Muppy, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Episode 2 was much more enjoyable than the previous one.

Muppy likes this.
  2. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

YES YES! THOSE ARE THE MUPPETS! NOT THAT MEAN SPIRITED CRAP THEY HAD ON LAST WEEK! EPISODE 2 WAS SOOO FREAKING AMAZING,I LOVED IT SO MUCH BETTER THAN EPISODE 1. Episode 2 has seriously made me excited about this show for the first time!

Reevz1977 and Muppy like this.
  3. Muppy

Muppy Well-Known Member

I loved the first episode, but I agree that this episode was SO MUCH BETTER!

I would say he sounds pretty similar. His new voice is maybe a little more gruff.

Duke Remington and Pig's Laundry like this.
  4. Muppet dude

Muppet dude Active Member

It looks like ever since the 2011 Muppets film, Uncle Deadly has become one of the semi-main characters now!

Hopefully if Disney makes new Muppet plushies soon, they'll make one of Uncle Deadly too!

Duke Remington and Muppy like this.
  5. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

I am REALLY enjoying this second episode.
    When Miss Piggy is more chill than Kermit its just not normal lol

6. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

Rowlf get another job?

Janice+Floyd<3 likes this.
  7. Janice+Floyd<3

Janice+Floyd<3 Well-Known Member

Found a pic on tough pigs of Janice and Nick offerman looks like he might be flirting with her in episode three guess we'll stay tuned to see. Apparently I've read up on the dets Nick steps in for fozzie as the announcer for up late with miss piggy

8. Pig's Laundry

I Really hope Walter and Rowlf show up soon.

Duke Remington likes this.
  9. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

10. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

11. Pig's Laundry

12. Janice+Floyd<3

Looks like nicks getting flirty with Janice lol

13. Muppy

Muppy Well-Known Member

So episode 3 premiered in Canada. Quite a lot happened. I loved Fozzie and Kermit's bromance. Chips "I'm chip the IT guy" running gag was hilarious. I felt sorry for Gonzo when Liam Hemsworth stole his girlfriend (on a side note, I'm glad that Liam didn't date Piggy or anything in this episode. I think Piggy dating should only be focuses of a few episodes). Loved how they gave the Swedish Chef a name (I think it was Melissa or something like that lol). Piggy getting arrested at the end of the episode was very funny. I also really liked that Yolanda has a pretty big role in this series as Kermits receptionist. And as always the puppetry was phenomenal and very realistic. The only downside to the episode for me was Nick Offerman. He was SO unfunny and very creepy. But other than that it was a solid episode. 8/10

14. Pig's Laundry

Wait whaaaat!!! Canada gets the new episode a day earlier than the United States,UNFAIR! Just kidding,although I do wonder why you get it a day ahead of us.

Janice+Floyd<3 and Muppy like this.
  15. Muppy

Muppy Well-Known Member

I wonder the same thing but we're very lucky for this since we almost never get anything early!

Janice+Floyd<3 likes this.
  16. Janice+Floyd<3

chip is adorable!! I already love him

You're Canadian too?!

Duke Remington and Muppy like this.
  17. JimAndFrank

JimAndFrank Well-Known Member

Swedish Chef: No! No! Me-gan!!

Applegate: Oh, YOU'RE Megan! You go girl! Live your truth!

Swedish Chef: *sassily snaps fingers and struts off camera*

THE BEST guest star moment EVER!

18. Muppy

Muppy Well-Known Member

Yes I am! :)

Lmao I agree! This was a hilarious moment.

19. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Betchya half of the site overreacts to that joke. I interpret it as the Chef barely understanding what she's saying and ditto for Christina.

Kinda worried about the return of The Flash competing for ratings, though.

20. Janice+Floyd<3

Ehhhhh buddy!! Lol I'm from SK!

My fav scene ever...'or maybe I'll call it janice' I see it now SS Janice lol her face was priceless

Muppy likes this.