1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

"The Muppets": What made you laugh

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by beaker, Nov 26, 2011.

1. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

at smells like teen spirit jack black said it
  2. shinycelebi225 Active Member

ok, lets see *looks at clip from that moment* it does sound like heavy cake... but i think he said " take"
  3. ToodlesTeam Active Member

Fair enough!
  4. We Got Us Active Member

Wow. Just about summed up everything, didn't you? lol. I second that!!
  5. We Got Us Active Member

I really kinda teared up near the end during the Muppet's telethon. Seeing the old Muppet show sets, hearing the theme song, and then the shot of Kermit behind the door in the big 'O'--I don't know,about all the people like Jim Henson they've lost and the times they won't get back, when they were just starting out and everything was so easy: something I can't quite put my finger on there that did for me. Still, I can't listen to the original 'Rainbow Connection' dry eyed. Just can't. That's a painfully beautiful song.

My crack up moment was either Gonzo blowing his million-dollar franchise sky-high (seriously though? That is why I love him. :D) Or Scooter's seeing the audience in their undies instead of naked. I never really got if that was supposed to be a gag that they couldn't show the audience nude (which obviously they could not :attitude:) or Scooter being too naive to imagine a stark crowd. ......Probably shouldn't dig into that one too much though....
  6. scooterfan360 Member

tex richman"s rap ! so unexspected and moopet fozzie what the wocka priceless and when scooter comes on stage and says you are all naked and the chef when they kiddnap jack black used his rolling pin as a wepon
  7. JimAndFrank Well-Known Member

Two words. Muppet Man. Enough said.
  8. AquaGGR Active Member

- Tex Richman's rap (should've had the extra line in the song, though)
    - The deleted scene with the Superman impersonator
    - Everything Stinks :attitude:
    - All the scenes with Jack Black
    - Scooter in pretty much every scene he was in ;)
  9. robodog Active Member

Lew Zealand's "a celebrity is not a people" line made me laugh my tail off for some reason.
    AquaGGR likes this.
  10. LaRanaRene Member

Scooter seeing the audience naked, the choir, ect. I think the deleted scenes should have been kept XD. The Muppets' old humor is back! :D
  11. tutter_fan Well-Known Member

I also thought it was hilarious during the telethon when Newsie finds out that in addition to all the other phones, his is also dead! He says something along the lines of "This just in: my phone is also.... DEAD?!"
  12. Eziwolf Member

- Sweetums that chases the car
    - "We built this city" scene with Swedish Chef
    - "Punch teacher"
    - The "muppet man" scene
  13. robodog Active Member

I had a few teachers I'd like to see on "Punch Teacher"
    LaRanaRene likes this.
  14. LaRanaRene Member

XD so do I
  15. LaRanaRene Member

XD so do I