The New Muppet Show Outlines

kathy26

Reaction score
that was good outline colby and welcome back.

so what is next outline for tonight?

kathy26

Reaction score
who's the guest star for episode 36 but colby in a future episode can you make a new muppet show with Person who died yesterday George Carlin please?

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
who's the guest star for episode 36
you'll just have to wait and see for that one

colby in a future episode can you make a new muppet show with Person who died yesterday George Carlin please?
I'll see what i can do for that, but it won't be posted for a while because i have finshed outlines up to 39. so expect it to be 40 or higher.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Episode 36: Steve Buscemi
Cold Opening
: Scooter asks Steve what he’s doing, when the guest star was suppose to be a guy called Earl. “Earl was sick,” said Steve, “so I’m filling in for him.”
Horn Gag: A dinosaurs roar comes out of the horn.
Opening Number: Steve (in a cheesy dinosaur costume) sings “Be A Herbivore”
Sketch: At The Dance: Egg Jokes
Song: Elmo sings “Lydia the Tattooed Lady”
UK Spot: The Electric Mayhem (with Clifford and Lips) sing “Boogie in the Barnyard”
Sketch: Bear on Patrol: Fozzie arrests a homeless guy (Steve from his role in Big Daddy) for loitering. Fozzie says that the homeless guy gets one request, and he wants a sausage breakfast sandwich.
Talk Spot: Steve is talking to Kermit when the real guest shows up. Earl Sinclair (from dinosaurs).
Closing Number: Earl and Steve sing “It’s A Most Unusual Day”
Goodnights: Steve, Kermit, Earl, Elmo, and Fozzie.

kathy26

Reaction score
that was a good outline but who were the couples in the at the dance sketch in this episode?

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I don't know. i guess whoever you imagin them to be i guess. i'll make sure on my other outlines to put who is dancing, but for now, my best guess is to make it up in your head
:smile:

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Episode 37: Michael McDonald
Cold Opening
: Scooter finds Stuart Larkin (one of Michaels characters from MADTV), in the dressing room.
Horn Gag: Chocolate comes out of Gonzo’s horn.
Opening Number: Floyd narrates “The Alligator King” while Muppet alligators reenact the song. The king being Arnie the Alligator
Sketch: Muppet Labs: Bunsen tests a machine on Michel that can split peoples personalities and characters from themselves. it’s a success as Stuart and Michel are on the same stage. But in true Muppet fashion, something goes wrong. They can’t get Stuart and Michel back together. So Stuart causes mayhem backstage.
Song: Stuart sneaks the Swoths onstage and sings Mahna Mahna, and does strange things, familiar with the Stuart character (Look what I can do!)
UK Spot: Big Bird sings “I Just Adore Four” with Elmo, Gobo, and Hairy Monster
Sketch: Vets Hospital: Stuart is the patient and reminds the doctors not to touch his “Danger Area”
Talk Spot: Kermit talks to Michael about MADTV and how to get Stuart back inside himself. Because we learn that with out Stuart back in his brain, he won’t be able to perform as him ever again, and Stuarts life energy is short, and will fade away soon. So they devise a plan.
Closing Number: Bunsen stands by with the machine that split Michael and Stuart, as Michael sings “I Got You, Under My Skin” Elmo, Hoots, Gobo, and Scooter tries to lure Stuart on stage. Finally, Cookie Monster sacrifices a cookie, and Stuart rushes on stage and gets blasted. And as Michael sings the last verse, him and Stuart are together again.
Goodnights: Michael, Kermit, Bunsen, Scooter, Hairy, the Swoths, and Rowlf.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Episode 38: Jerry Reed
Cold Opening
: Scooter doesn’t believe Jerry sung “When You’re Hot, Your Hot”
Horn Gag: A banjo sound comes out of Gonzo’s Horn
Opening Number: Jerry sings “When You’re Hot, Your Hot.” with Junior Gorg, Pa Gorg. Timmy Monster, Sweetums, a Mutation, Thog, and Thig
Sketch: At the Dance: Kermit and Piggy, Two Whatnots, Prairie Dawn and Farley, The Swedish Chef and Gladys, and Wembly and Tosh joke about birds.
Song: Elmo Sings: “There’s a Promise”
UK Spot: Colby, Dumb Dog, and Steven wonder if they belong with the Muppets, but Kermit, Miss Piggy, Scooter, Rugby, Floyd, Wembly, Roosevelt Franklin, Red, Mokey, Elmo, Lindbergh, Johnny, Sal, and Annie Sue reassure them by singing “Consider Yourself”
Sketch: Pigs In Space: while in backwards world, the crew encounter the polar opposite of the Swinetrek is shown as the Kerteniws, with Capitan Spamela Hamderson, First Mate David Hoggselhoff, and the smartest person on the ship, Annie Sue.
Talk Spot: Colby talks to Jerry about Country Music.
Closing Number: Jerry, Kermit, Red, Hoots, Digit, Floyd, Wembly, and Annie Sue all sing “Pretty Mary Sunlite”
Goodnights, Jerry, Kermit, Red, Hoots, Miss Piggy, Wembly and Elmo.

kathy26

Reaction score
hey colby i saw you put the adam sandler outline in separate forum can you do that again with all your outlines if that's ok?