The New Muppet Show Outlines

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I'd rather put them here so i know where all of them are. unless theres something you want to do here, i'll keep puting them here.

kathy26

Reaction score
i missed the way that i write the first half and you can write second half please can we do this please i'll start with the first guest and this time i will give you feedback ok i'll start
Episode 40: Eartha Kitt
Cold opening:Scooter finds Catgut in Eartha's dressing room
Gonzo's Horn:Rugby blows gonzo's horn
Opening Number:Steven and The Pigs sing Wonderful Copenhagen
Song:Eartha Sings He's the Greatest Dancer with the muppet Monsters
Sketch:Vet's Hospital
Sketch:At The Dance:Kermit and Piggy,Steven and Annie Sue,Two Whatnots,Elmo and Zoe,and Gobo and Red joke about sports.

that's the first half.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
not to dissapoint you, but i really don't like to half and half outlines. to me when we do that, not because an error on our parts, but to me it always comes out sloppy. why don't you finish that one, while i work on other outlines i'm doing at the moment. fair enough?
also, after outline 48, i will try to do the special episode with all of the guests we have done that you wanted me to do a long while back. it will be in the format of my other special outline, where its like a clip show type show, but with all the guests getting together at the end. so look forward to that. by my count, outline 48 should be on the 4 of july.
so try to finish that one up, i know you will do a great job.

kathy26

Reaction score
(crying) but i like doing half and half that's all i know how to do is half and half please.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Don't cry, I know you've done full outlines before, i've seen them, and they were great. At least try. Maybe after outline 48, we could do half and half for a while, but not right now.

kathy26

Reaction score
all right i won't outlines but can i request more for tonight i don't like the doing per day please i give you feedback.
please?

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
you can request but
1. i only do one a day
2. they will be done after outline 48 and the special outline
also, try to finish your Eartha Kitt outline

kathy26

Reaction score
colby for the anniversey show after second season ends i have sugguestions for the songs i'll be like muppets do television with the muppets including Steven Sing Hey A Movie
Steven,Treelo,and Colby doing a zoey 101 sketch with the cast of zoey 101
and guest stars muppets doing other tv shows
and the entire guest stars and muppets sing 'We'll Meet Again'
With Lily Tomlin as the guest star of this anniversey do you like that idea?

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I was origionaly thinking a clip show like i did before, but i might put a couple of your suggestions in it too.

kathy26

Reaction score
can you still put in the and the entire guest stars and muppets sing 'We'll Meet Again' at the end with lily tomlin singing the song just like the one they did in the muppets go to the movies.

actually colby i put in a thread so would like to do it please in that thread?