The New Muppet Show Outlines

kathy26

Reaction score
here is my first outline
Episode 1:Mike Myers
Cold opening:Mike does his Austin powers character for Scooter,Steven,Digit,Animal,Janice,And Annie sue
Gonzo's Horn:Baskerville plays Gonzo's horn
Opening Number:Steven Sings Chattanooga Choo-Choo by himself
Sketch:Mike as Dieter does a talk show with Digit as the guest
Sketch:Vet's Hospital
At The Dance:Steven And Annie Sue Floyd And Janice Two Whatnots Kermit and Piggy and Gobo and Red talk about books
Uk Spot:Wayne And Wanda try to sing After You've Gone But Wanda goes after Steven
Talk Spot:Kermit talks to Mike Myers
Closing Sketch:Mike does Austin Powers and Dr Evil to make the muppets laugh
Goodnights:Mike,Kermit,Digit,Steven,Wanda,and Wayne

the next guest is David Hasselhoff and sings a beach medley on a beach set for the closing Number

What do you think?

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
oh, sorry, i thought just because when i went there, there was half of an outline, sorry to offend if i did.

kathy26

Reaction score
so are you going to be there cause i just finished an outline there?

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I think i'll stick around here, let other people look first, you know, all that stuff. good luck though.

kathy26

Reaction score
oh man i can't believe it i don't want to do all those outline by my myself please?

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I never sid you'd have to do them yourself, maybe theres other people here that want to do them with you too, besides me. just give it time, and don't rush and i'm sure someone will do another outline with\for you. I'm pretty outlined out myself, after outline 48, i'm going to take a break from doing them for a while.

kathy26

Reaction score
i can't everybody ignores me i wish a senior member but can't to over 15000 posts i wish was senior member i'll going away right now bye.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
To me Kathy26, it is the quality, not the quanity of the posts that count. i tell you what, after i post my 48th outline, and if nobody has posted in your new thead, i will do my next batch of outlines in that thread.