The New Muppet Show Outlines

kathy26

Reaction score
colby i really don't like doing muppet show outlines by the way that was a good outline but that is the last outline cause i don't like the new muppet show outlines i really want to get rid of it and do the new muppets tonight outlines where i do the first half and you can do second half i'll give you feedback for your half and you can give feedback on my half do you understand cause i don't like thread ok please can we do half and half for my muppets tonight outlines i still write please say ok?

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
just because you don't like muppet show outlines, does not mean i don't. i like doing them, and frankly, i don't see a diffrence between the muppet show outlines and the muppets tonight, it will mostlikly follow the same format. and you can't get rid of a thread just becaue you don't like it. if you don't like it you can always unsubcribe.
I'll also have to think about it, you already know my opinions about half and half, and i also said that after i post my last outline, i might do that with you agian, i'll need to think about it. also consider my other idea i posted a coulple posts up and see if that works.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
George Carlin Tribute Outline

Episode 43: George Carlin
Cold Opening
: Scooter and Ploobis enter the dressing room and Ploobis comments “I haven’t seen you since the first episode of SNL “
Horn Gag: Scred blows the horn instead of Gonzo
Opening Number: Ploobis, Scred, Wiss and The Mighty Favog sing “The Boys are Back In Town”
Sketch: George dose Stand Up
Sketch: Vets Hospital: Ohreally bird is the patient
UK Spot: Solid Foam sings “The Music Keeps On Rolling Along”
Sketch: “The Land of Gorch” Ploobis is upset because he cant do any adult humor. So they redo the sketch they did in the Richard Pryor SNL episode, but instead of being drunk, they have a sugar rush
Talk Spot: Kermit talks to George about stand up comedy
Closing Number: George sings “Our Town” from Cars
Goodnights: George, Kermit, Ploobis, Scred, Rowlf, Gonzo, and Scooter

:sympathy:May He Be Missed:sympathy:

kathy26

Reaction score
that was a good outline how about after this outline we'll start the muppets tonight we'll do one after you finish so i'll write the first half of muppets tonight and if you some time you can the second half ok so i'll be in the muppets tonight thread ok so meet me there when you have some time ok.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I'd Rather Do it as you doing a full one and me doing a full one if thats ok

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Episode 44: Ringo Starr
Cold Opening
: Scooter asks why is name is Ringo, he answers because Bingo and Dingo were already taken.
Horn Gag: Water and Bubbles come out of Gonzo’s horn.
Opening Number: Ringo sings “You’ll Never Know”
Sketch: Vets Hospital: a beetle is the patient
Song: Oscar the Grouch and Rizzo the Rat sing “I Love Trash”
UK Spot: The Electric Mayhem sings: Abby Road
Sketch: Dumb Dog plays the straight man, as Colby plays the laid-back dude in there version of Visual Thinking
Talk Spot: Otto the Octopus interviews Ringo about his time with the Beatles.
Closing Number: Ringo sings “Octopuses Garden” to Otto the Octopus
Goodnights: Ringo, Kermit, Oscar, Otto the Octopus, and Rizzo

kathy26

Reaction score
that was great outline
colby for the steven character it is not my character i want you use it i don't care and in the next outline the next guest star is the three stars from batman Adam West,Burt Ward,And Yvonne Craig And The Muppets play Batman villians Steven played his favorite the joker capturing Batgirl And they sing We'll Meet Again Also Treelo and Other Muppets sing The Batman theme and a at the dance sketch

what do you think?

Are you going to do the outline with Kristin Herrera

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
THose will be good for my next batch of outlines, thanks for the suggestions, but it won't be the next episode

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
I love David Hasselhoff! Maybe i write Knight Rider muppet vision!