The New Muppet Show Outlines

kathy26

Reaction score
i just got a great idea do you know muppets tonight how about we a thread doing muppet tonight with retro guest stars and current guest stars how about that we never did a muppets tonight outline do you want do it?

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
we could do that, but I want to post my last muppet show outlines first. that should give you plenty time to figure out the format for the show (kind of like the Opening number, then a sketch, then a song, then a uk spot, ect) try looking on muppet wiki to help with that, and if you need help tell me. if you want, you could modifiy your new thread to be a new muppets tonight thread. also, can we still use muppets from all areas (FR, SS, TMS, ect) or do we have to use just the MT muppets. try to figure that out and let me know if you need any help

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Episode 41: Shari Lewis and Friends
Cold Opening
: Scooter meets Lamb Chop
Horn Gag: Gonzo’s horn makes a Sheep Sound
Opening Number: A Muppet sheep sings “Rama-Lama-Ding-Dong” to Lamb Chop
Sketch: Vets Hospital: Charlie Horse is the patient. He has, what else, a charlie horse.
Sketch: Shari performs with Lamb Chop.
UK Spot: Cookie Monster sings “Another Season, Another Reason (For Eating Cookies)”
Sketch: Beat the Time: Guy Smiley tells Fozzie to find things people wear in 15 seconds. Fozzie shows Guy his neck-tie, his hat, and Guys toupee.
Talk Spot\Song: Kermit and Lamb Chop talk about there similarities and sing “One Fine Face”
Closing Number: Charlie Horse leads everyone in a rendition of “The Song That Never Ends” with Shari, Kermit, Lamb Chop, Hush Puppy, Fozzie, Piggy, Scooter, Elmo, Telly, Gonzo, Leon, Bean Bunny, and Baby Sinclair.
Goodnights: The Song keeps going into the credits, the people on stage for the closing, are also part of the goodnight.

kathy26

Reaction score
before you start that outline we'll be starting the new muppets tonight thread today ok in the new muppets tonight Steven will be asked to host the new show ok so after you finish that outline i will be putting the thread i want to start it now because im a taking a vacation next and i won't be here ok?

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I have an idea. what if you do the muppets tonight outlines and i do the muppet show outlines, you do kind of what i do (one per day), and we'll give feedback to eachother. how does that sound?

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
No.
(Just Kidding, here it is):big_grin:
Episode 42: Steve Irwin
Cold Opening
: Steve is trying to wrestle Arnie the Alligator
Horn Gag: The horn sounds like a didgeridoo
Opening Number: Fozzie, Bobo, and Bear sing “The Great Outdoors” from the Country Bear Vacation Hoedown”
Sketch:: Steve shows a fake scene from “The Crocodile Hunter” were he goes to Africa to see the Thought Lion from the opening of “The Jim Henson Hour”
Song: The Electric Mayhem sings “Crocodile Rock”
UK Spot: Zoe sings “Never Smile at a Crocodile”
Sketch: Vets Hospital: Boo Monster is the patient
Talk Spot: Kermit talks with Steve about his zoo.
Closing Number: Steve sings “Crocodile Hunter”
Goodnights: Steve. Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo, Arnie the Alligator, and the The Thought Lion