The New Muppet Show Outlines

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Episode 39: George Strait
Cold Opening
: The Muppets greet George
Horn Gag: The horn moos
Opening Number: George sings “All My Ex’s Live in Texas”
Sketch: Bear on Patrol: Fozzie and Link interview and approves Ace Yu for a new job as there own private investigator.
Song: Raccoons sing “I’ve Got a Secret”
UK Spot: Floyd sings George Strait’s “You Know Me Better Than That” to Janice
Sketch: Vets Hospital: Rizzo is the patient.
Talk Spot: Kermit talks to George about working.
Closing Number: George sings “Shift Work” with Biff and Sully
Goodnights: George, Gonzo, Fozzie, Ace Yu and Biff.

kathy26

Reaction score
great outline colby but i want know which muppets greeted the guest star in that episode?

kathy26

Reaction score
colby im going to do episode 40 like i promise but after i make it i'll put in a guest star for you do and you will put a guest star for me to do just like we did before ok?

here it is.
Episode 40: Eartha Kitt
Cold opening:Scooter finds Catgut in Eartha's dressing room
Gonzo's Horn:Rugby blows gonzo's horn
Opening Number:Steven and The Pigs sing Wonderful Copenhagen
Song:Eartha Sings He's the Greatest Dancer with the muppet Monsters
Sketch:Vet's Hospital
Sketch:At The Dance:Kermit and Piggy,Steven and Annie Sue,Two Whatnots,Elmo and Zoe,and Gobo and Red joke about sports
Uk Spot:Steven and Dr Teeth sing Money
Talk Spot:Catgut talks to eartha kitt
Closing Number:Eartha and the animals sing Talk to the Animals
Goodnights:Eartha,Kermit,Catgut,Baskerville,Steven,and Link

the next guest star for episode 41 is Kristin Herrera from zoey 101 and there is a dance party and she does a duet With Steven in closing number and even dances with him and the Gogolala Jubilee Jugband sing a song for the opening number.

what do you think?

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I already have my own episode 41-48 planed out. but i will take your requests and put them in my next batch of outlines if you want. and also, it would be better if i only use dumb dog and colby for my outlines. and if that means not being able to use steven, than thats ok, but colby and dumb dog are my guys, ok (i'm not trying to sound mean). i would like it if you would go back and change colby to someone else please (hey, its only fair, i did that after you didn't like that i put Kyle Sullivan as the actor for Steven)
Also nice outline kathy26, it was great to see catgut back. i also see you reused abit aswell. you had the pigs sing in another one of your outlines (a steve martin one i think) i don't know if steven was singing last time, but a good way to use an old idea.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
thank you for taking colby out. and i made a typo, i have outline 40-41, but yours was good.
This one is alittle out there, but hey, the muppets are usaly always out there.

Episode 40: Henry the Bear and The 5 Bear Rugs (a.k.a. The Country Bears)
Cold Opening
: Kermit and Scooter meet backstage to see who they could get as a guest star for that weeks show. Fozzie suggests The Country Bears.
Horn Gag: The Afghan Hound pushes Gonzo away and does the last note with her violin.
Opening Number: Henry and Fozzie sing “Mama Don’t Whip Little Buford”
Sketch: Vets Hospital: A muppaphone is the patient. When Marvin Suggs learns that Dr. Bob let him go flat, he goes crazy and wants to use Dr. Bob as a replacement muppaphone
Song: The 5 Bear Rugs plus Henry sing “Bear Band Serenade”
UK Spot: Colby tries his hand at singing “Henrietta’s Wedding”
Sketch: Bear on Patrol: The 5 Bear Rugs’ instruments are stolen by crooks (Played by whatnots). It takes all of the Bears (Bear, Fozzie, Ojo, Bobo, ect) to catch the crooks.
Talk Spot: Fozzie talks to Henry about the rest of the country bears, and Disney World.
Closing Number: Henry, The 5 Bear Rugs, Fozzie, Ojo, Bear, Bobo, and other bears sing “Thank God I’m A Country Bear”
Goodnights: Henry, The 5 Bear Rugs, Kermit, Fozzie, Ojo, Bear, Bobo, Rowlf and Marvin Suggs.

(i know the henson creature shop and disney did the country bears, but i took them from the origional attraction from Walt Disney World insted)
how was that?

kathy26

Reaction score
that was good

how about in my seperate outline i'll do one and you could do the other one but we have to included Colby,Dumb Dog,And Steven ok so meet me there ok cause i want to do this ok?

here is the link?
Kathy26 New Muppet Show Outlines