The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So, two things...
For one, I just found out that Ariana Grande has PTSD because of the Manchester bombing a few years ago.
And now I sit back and wait for those same people who always dismissed PTSD as a myth that people use as an excuse for poor behavior to crank that up to 11 since she's a Hollywood elite celebrity pushing leftist agenda (y'know, 'cause she renounced Christ since he brother's gay and Christianity $#!+s upon the LGBT community).
As for Ariana, sorry to hear that, but to be honest, I really don't have much respect for her as a person anymore.
Because she tried going all Miley Cyrus on us?
Also, more personally, someone I know is rushing into marriage. She's only 21 years old, really immature, and no one likes her boyfriend, lol. But they have literally only been dating for five months. She doesn't have a job, and they're both broke. She still lives with her mom and her grandpa, so if she gets married her fiance will probably just end up moving in with them.
It's kind of like how my mom's first marriage went: she just got married as a means to leave home and get out from under her mother's iron fist.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Because she tried going all Miley Cyrus on us?
Just about!

I mean, I was never a big fan of her as an actress, but I thought some of her early music was pretty good! But then it felt like her music career went to her head and her whole image and personality changed. :smirk:

Some people feel like it's cause she dated a black guy (Big Sean), but that's just people being ignorant. :shifty:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Also, can I just say PTSD is NOT a myth?

I mean, ****. I still have occasional bad flashbacks of how crummy my life was when I was attending public school during my elementary days and my first year of middle. I'd be a completely different person today if I just continued.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Yeah, sorry Pig's, but.... I don't see a good future for your friend. :smirk:
Nope. Not at all.

I mean, I was never a big fan of her as an actress, but I thought some of her early music was pretty good! But then it felt like her music career went to her head and her whole image and personality changed.
Well, to be fair, I do remember her explaining after Sam and Cat ended that she originally felt pressured to act more like her ditzy character on that show. But after it was over she was more comfortable being herself. Can't forget, she was really young.
Still, the benefit concert probably wasn't an easy thing to do. I mean, she was traumatized and probably scared to death that it could happen again. She could've completely split town, and no one would've blamed her, but she didn't. That's why I respect her, even if I don't care for most of her music.
But, it's really sad, regardless :frown:.

Any Del

Reaction score
Whenever there is snow I have PTSD on that severe head injury I suffered back in 2016...

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I can definitely see a bunch of thirsty guys going after her more if her voice naturally sounded like Cat's. :shifty:

But, in regards to her PTSD, eh, I can't say I blame her cause shootings are scarey period.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I can definitely see a bunch of thirsty guys going after her more if her voice naturally sounded like Cat's. :shifty:
#3|| is that accent of hers anyway? I never could figure it out. It sounds like a Fake Brit trying to sound like a Valley Girl.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
With all this talk about Ariana Grande and the Manchester Bombings, that reminded me. You will not believe this awful thing I discovered last week. This is by far one of the most sick, disgusting, offensive, vile, cruel, mean spirited, twisted, insulting, disrespectful, ungodly, borderline evil, vomit inducing, blood boiling, infuriating "jokes" I've ever seen in my life.

Yes, your eyes do not deceive you. This is a real, legit t-shirt produced by an actual company. WHY!? That is by far one of the most despicable shirts out there. Ariana Grande STILL suffers PTSD from that tragedy and some horrible person that it would be a good idea to joke about that. Ariana can't even TALK about the tragedy herself, imagine how awful she would feel if she saw someone wearing a t-shirt with such a hateful slogan on it. She might even go into actual depression. Plus, to throw fuel on the already offensive fire this shirt came out only ONE WEEK after the bombing even happened! I was at a loss of words when I discovered the fact that a real t-shirt manufacturing business would not only do something this incredibly disrespectful but also have absolutely no concept of too soon at the same time. Heck, even Seth MacFarlane has said that he knows not to joke about recent tragedies and that's SETH FREAKING MACFARLANE! That's right, the people who made this shirt outdid Family Guy of all things in terms of being outright offensive and just plain cruel for absolutely no reason whatsoever. Nobody asked for this, this "joke" is completely uncalled for and I kinda doubt that it actually made many people laugh. Whoever thought it was clever and funny to put such a mean spirited quote on a shirt should feel ashamed of him/herself.

Any Del

Reaction score
With all this talk about Ariana Grande and the Manchester Bombings, that reminded me. You will not believe this awful thing I discovered last week. This is by far one of the most sick, disgusting, offensive, vile, cruel, mean spirited, twisted, insulting, disrespectful, ungodly, borderline evil, vomit inducing, blood boiling, infuriating "jokes" I've ever seen in my life.

Yes, your eyes do not deceive you. This is a real, legit t-shirt produced by an actual company. WHY!? That is by far one of the most despicable shirts out there. Ariana Grande STILL suffers PTSD from that tragedy and some horrible person that it would be a good idea to joke about that. Ariana can't even TALK about the tragedy herself, imagine how awful she would feel if she saw someone wearing a t-shirt with such a hateful slogan on it. She might even go into actual depression. Plus, to throw fuel on the already offensive fire this shirt came out only ONE WEEK after the bombing even happened! I was at a loss of words when I discovered the fact that a real t-shirt manufacturing business would not only do something this incredibly disrespectful but also have absolutely no concept of too soon at the same time. Heck, even Seth MacFarlane has said that he knows not to joke about recent tragedies and that's SETH FREAKING MACFARLANE! That's right, the people who made this shirt outdid Family Guy of all things in terms of being outright offensive and just plain cruel for absolutely no reason whatsoever. Nobody asked for this, this "joke" is completely uncalled for and I kinda doubt that it actually made many people laugh. Whoever thought it was clever and funny to put such a mean spirited quote on a shirt should feel ashamed of him/herself.
Now...that's just wrong.