The "Next Muppet on Family Guy" thread

muppet baby

Reaction score
Who knows what really happened a lot of doctors miss things but don't want to admit it .

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
muppet baby said:
Who knows what really happened a lot of doctors miss things but don't want to admit it .
yes I've also heard rumors that Jim died of the same thing Richard Hunt died of...but like I'm saying it was only a rumor but you sort of have to think it was really not that well known back then and allot of people died from "it".
I'm not trying to start anything just say what I've heard.:big_grin:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Jim actually died from pnamonia. The bcateria from it grew in his body of something.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
Jim actually died from pnamonia. The bcateria from it grew in his body of something.
i thought i had read that some where a couple of years ago i am just sad that jim is not with us any more i had a lot of great years left . such a wonderful talent .

MuppetMarc

Reaction score
Okay, I finally saw the episode "The Tan Aquatic With Steve Zissou" and started laughing so hard when Fozzie started talking. He sounded sounded like James Earl Jones as Darth Vader.

muppet baby

Reaction score
MuppetMarc said:
Okay, I finally saw the episode "The Tan Aquatic With Steve Zissou" and started laughing so hard when Fozzie started talking. He sounded sounded like James Earl Jones as Darth Vader.

Very true MuppetMarc that is sooooooo true everytime that i see that one eposide also great one same thing with kermit on family guy :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Here's a funny thing. Check out the DVD "Stewie Griffin the Untold story" and watch the commentary. During the end credits, Seth M makes a refference to the Great Muppet Caper when he reads the credits.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone's posted this yet, but on the third disk for Family guy Volume 4 the Statler and Waldorf from the episode "Petergeist" appear in a character rotation on the menu, it's totally cool! :boo: :sleep: