The "Next Muppet on Family Guy" thread

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
How about the one where Stewie is talking on a Sesame Street phone...

Stewie: Put me through to the Pentagon!

Ernie: Do you know what sound a cow makes?

Stewie: Don't toy with me, Ernie! I've already dispatched Mr. Hooper, I've got six armed men outside Big Bird's nest, and well, as for Linda, it's rather difficult for a deaf woman to hear an assassin approach now, isn't it?

Ernie: Can you count to three?

Stewie (pulls out ray-gun): Oh, indeed I can! One! Two! Three! Can I count to three for God's sake? I'm already shooting at a fifth grade level!

Convincing John

Reaction score
The Baker (not technically a Muppet, but still on SS) was also spoofed. That was one of my favorite Sesame spoofs on Family Guy. That and "Pinball Stewie."

Convincing John

minor muppetz

Reaction score
muppet maniac said:
*Peter has learned, "Never trust street bums" and it cuts to him on some inner-city street in NY and Oscar tricks him into buying something stupid. Of course, Peter falls for it.
Or Lefty could make an appearance tricking Peter into buying something stupid.

muppet maniac said:
*Have one ending of an episode spoof the usual endings of The Muppet Show-characters come out for the "goodnight"; Statler and Waldorf give last comment, and Zoot's saxophone
Or maybe, instead of the usual opening, have an openignt hat spoofs The Muppet Show's opening (or at least have a scene somewhere ina n epsiode with all of the main Family Guy characters in rows of arches).

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I think we need an official list of when the muppets have appeared, which episodes, and characters involved because it happens so much!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
I love you Prawnie.
Umm... Pepper baby... I'm not quite ready for such a big commitment, hokay? And jou know, we both have significant others waiting for us in de wings, hokay? Jou have Floyd, I have Lisa... it just would not be a good relationship.:rolleyes: :wink:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
**cough** Oh sorry, did I say that out loud? I totally thought I was using my indoor voice on that one...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
**cough** Oh sorry, did I say that out loud? I totally thought I was using my indoor voice on that one...
...Pepper, we are inside! We're always inside! We're Muppet geeks, remember? :stick_out_tongue::zany:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Oh, yes... you're absolutely right... Well, since there's no point in trying to deny it...

**takes off the sheets she was using to cover her muppet movie collection and uses them to block light from the windows**