1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The "Next Muppet on Family Guy" thread

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by muppet maniac, Oct 2, 2006.

1. muppet maniac

muppet maniac Well-Known Member

They could also do a scene with Brian walking by a bunch of dogs in the pound, and Rowlf can be seen fora few seconds.
  2. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

i totally agree with you on all of that it would be perfect if they would do something on family guy with all of that .

i hope that they do that soon !:) ;)
  3. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

No, do one episode where instead of having Tom Tucker as a news anchor, have the muppet newsman do the news!
  4. Winslow Leach

Winslow Leach Active Member

Peter: Boy, this is worse than the time that shady salesman tried to sell me an invisible canary.

(Cut to Peter standing at brick wall, a la Ernie from "Sesame Street," haggling with Lefty the Salesman.)

Peter: But I wanted a green canary!

Lefty (holding nothing in his hand): Dis is a green canary!

Peter: I'm sorry, buddy, but I know my canaries, and that one is definitely not green. It's more of a lime.

Lefty: Look pal, dis is a green canary! Take it or leave it. It'll cost ya just a nickel.

Peter: A nickel ? !

Lefty: SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

Peter: Okay, Mr. Salesman, ya talked me into it. Here ya go...(hands Lefty a nickel; Lefty "hands" Peter the "bird," which "perches" on his finger; to bird) You're a nice little birdie, aren't ya? Aren't ya? I think I'll call you Mr. Tweet. (As Peter starts to exit, he suddenly realizes there's nothing on his finger) Hey, wait a minute! (Peter crosses back to Lefty)

Lefty: Sorry, bud, no refunds.

(Peter punches Lefty; Lefty goes down. Peter retrieves his nickel; he starts to exit, then returns; he stands for a moment, shifty-eyed; he picks up "bird" and "perches" it on his finger)

Peter: The nerve of that guy. I'm no orthodontist (obviously mispronouncing the name of bird experts), but I know you're a parakeet painted to look like a canary. Come on, Mr. Tweet, let's go home. I'll teach ya how to ask for a cracker...
  5. BeakerSqueedom

BeakerSqueedom Active Member

HAHAHA!
    I CAN SEE THAT HAPPENING!

HILARIOUS!

Stomach...hurting...laughing....EEE! LOL!
  6. Winslow Leach

Heh heh...thanks, Claudia!:D
  7. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Haha, good one Tony! I could picture that scene for scene.
  8. Winslow Leach

Thanks, Mrs. P!:D
  9. Kuriboh Man

Kuriboh Man Active Member

How about Stewie Attempting to Destroy The Muppet Babies?
  10. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

How about one of the people on the show being a contestant on a game show that Guy Smiley hosts!
  11. Kuriboh Man

How about peter Ending up being a patient in a "Veterinarian's Hospital" Situation?
  12. TheJimHensonHour

TheJimHensonHour New Member

ding ding ding ding we have a winner!
  13. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

Or better yet, have Brian being the patient to Rowlf and saying, ya know what? I'm getting uncomfortable here, I'm just gonna go get a 2nd opinion, and another Muppet comes up and says something, and Brian goes, yeah, I'm just gonna go now, and he leaves(there's more to it than that, I just haven't come up with anything off the top of my head)

Daniel
  14. TheJimHensonHour

I don't know I always find Peter moments to be the most funny because he's so dumb.
    My least fave character is stewie but that may simply be because everyone likes him and he's really not that funny at all.
  15. GSmiley2007

GSmiley2007 Member

Here's how I would do it (similar to the Mister Rogers parody):

(we see Stewie trying to kill Lois once again, and as usual, to no avail)

STEWIE: Oh, blast! This is even more difficult than when I tried to murder the Muppet Babies!

(cut to a shot of Baby Rowlf playing piano and singing "You're Special to Me")

ROWLF: (singing) People don't applaud when I walk by... I'm not athletic or good at jokes...

STEWIE: (interrupts him) In fact, I'm gonna die...

ROWLF: What the--?

(Stewie pops out of Rowlf's piano, with his laser gun)

STEWIE: Ah... yes. Those stupid little Muppet Babies Lois made me watch every morning. And now I'm here to seek revenge! In fact, why don't you look in that stupid neighborhood of yours?

ROWLF: Huh? (He peeks out, and we see the neighborhood on fire. The Muppet Babies run around, feeling scared. Fozzie even yells "Wocka wocka wocka!" in a panicky tone.) Oh, my gosh! Nanny! Nanny, look at the neighborhood!

NANNY: Oh, no! I guess I'd better call the fire department.

STEWIE: (to Nanny) And while you're at it, why don't you get me a doobie so that I can burn this stupid puppy after I smoke? Hey, hey, HEY! D**n you, vile woman!

ROWLF: I'm gettin' outta here! (screams in a panic)

STEWIE: Oh, well. There'll be other days.

(Knowing Seth MacFarlane, I'm sure he'd try and get Katie Leigh to do Baby Rowlf for this one. ;-))

Another one that comes to mind:

(camera zooms in on TV, showing logo of the E! True Hollywood Story)

ANNOUNCER: Now, back to the E! True Hollywood Story-- Muppet Babies!

(we see Baby Gonzo [and I'm sure Seth would want Russi Taylor to do him] in a play chair in the nursery)

GONZO: You see, by the fourth season, I was sick and tired of Animal always up to his antics every time he said "Gooooo bye-bye!" I was the unfortunate victim, okay? (He then smokes a cigarette, to which Nanny is in shock.) Piggy was always rude to me, and yet I still lusted after her. I wanted to be her boyfriend! (Baby Piggy walks up) Will you be my girlfriend, Piggy, my sweet?

MISS PIGGY: I DON'T LIKE YOU, YOU WEIRDO! (screams really loud, then punches Gonzo in the nose with a loud "HONK!")

GONZO: (nose squashed) Snee nat I neen?

(Baby Animal shows up, next to a lever)

ANIMAL: Goooooo bye-bye! Ya-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba!

GONZO: W-W-W-hat are you d-d-d-d-doing, Animal?

(Animal pulls the lever, and Gonzo learns he's on an ejector seat. He's catapulted out the seat, screaming as he does, through the ceiling, and across town before crashing into the Griffin home. The Muppet Babies music can be heard as well.)
  16. TheJimHensonHour

17. Kuriboh Man

I can see that happening! LOL! :) ;)
  18. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Stewie would probably try to kill Nanny, not the other muppet babies.

Not that it matters, lol.
  19. jrw221b

jrw221b New Member

Even on the latest Robin Hood series, someone was refered to as a muppet... Probably over 100 years before they existed in real life!
  20. babyPiggy

babyPiggy New Member

hey dose anyone remember on the episode "stewie kills lois" when stewie is thinking inside his head and hes like "ooh its so echoey in here. hello? hello? hello?....Pigs in space" I just love those family guy muppet refrences cause i love family guy and i love the muppets.