The "Next Muppet on Family Guy" thread

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
They could do....

Like: You could have Peter say "This reminds me of when I got kicked out of that underground theropy group." And it shows Peter sitting i a Cercle with The Fraggle Five, Peter wrapped in moss roap with Boober's scarf around his eyes.. Gobo says "Peter do you have anything you would like to say about what you have done?", Im sorry! It was a joke, I didn't think anybody would actually die" than the camera pans right to show a giant mouse trap with Boober in it.

Or, Peter convicing Wembley to go get Gobo's postcard saying "Its fine, when i see the old man i'll give a signal" and than pushes him into the work shop. And when he sees Doc he yells "KAKA KAKA!" Wembley starts to run and Doc pulls out a shot gun and shoot at him...or does and all this cotton fly's everywere.

Or, Chris says "This reminds me of the time I lived under Ground" and it does the whole opening to Fraggle Rock, but its Chris running down the cave and turs with "Dance your Care Away!" than when it gets to Jr's part it Herbert. And he reaches in a says "MMmmmmm I smell a young boy" and pulls him out and goes to eat him.

Or Peter and Stewie are hunting or camping or something and Peter falls in a whole in the ground and lands on a Fraggle. You see like a orange hand sticking out from under Peter twitching. Than he has to find away to get out. So He finds Red and Wembley and gets there help. OR, you know how the sometimes mix real life? Have them go to Docs workshop and when they push peter cause he is fat, threw the Fraggle Hole he lands in the real workshop, get a sprocket puppet and Gerry Parks. And Peter and Stewie just walk out as Doc watchs them. He looks at Sprocket and says "I know for years you have been trying to get me to beleive there were creatures behind that hole in the wall, but that was not what I was expecting" Than sprocket lets out a wimper sigh and lays his head back down.

Or Labyrinth like have peter say "Remember when I had to rescue Stewie from that man with the crystal balls?" Cut to Peter in the stair room running up and down with stewie walking and crawling an opposite sides.

Or Dark Crystal and Lois says "Peter I don't think you can ride a horse...remember what happened last time when we needed to take the Land Striders?" cuts to Lowis on a Landstriders backs with the Dark Crystal Music in the backround. the camera goes slowly back and than speeds up as if its going back a long ways and catchs up with Peter, His Land Stider is walking and its kneen are shaking and its eyes are wide and bloodshot and its panting and sweating. And Peter says "Come up Landstrider, and stards singing "Da dadadaaa da da da da dada daaaa" the theme music.

OR on th part were i said "Remember when I had to rescue Stewie from that man with the crystal balls?"

He goes to an orobic class with lois and he sees the instructer and he is it spandex and big hair with a cape. And he says "Hey....how do I know that guy"....thinks for a minut than cuts to the room of stairs. Back to Peter saying "why you" runs towards him like he is going to kick his a$$. Jerath leans back and pulls out his Crystals and rolls them on his hands to destract peter. He runs off. and the crystals drop. He jumps out the window and turns into an owl and flys away. Later in that Episode you could have An owl fly into a window and give a letter to Happy potter, and have Ron say "Yow nowt Hedweg" than it shows the owl upclose his eyes open wide than look back and forth than shows zoomed out and he pulls out the crystals and they watch in a trase than he flys away.

Teheheman

Reaction score
All those sound more like "Manatee Jokes" to me. You need something that illudes to that. Like them having mice in the house or something and them catching a Fraggle. He throws it away, and says "Dang Fraggles" Or, if you really wanted to do one, Lois can have a garden and the radishes be missing, they look and see Mokey trying to steal one. Or on the Garden one, they can have a Gorg-crow. I mean, they can even have something where they have "Pinochi-onzo" Where Gonzo's nose grows everytime he tells a lie or something. I dunno, sounded good.

Daniel

wiley207

Reaction score
(imitates Peter Griffin) You think THAT'S bad? Remember the time when Jerry Nelson performed Miss Piggy?
(flashback to 1974 with "Herb Alpert & the Tijuana Brass" segment with Hoggie Marsh and the early Miss Piggy) :stick_out_tongue:

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Holy Cow! Remember The two Noses Gag?
(Flashback to 1969 with one of the Sesame Street Test shows when Ernie and Bert talks about parts of the Face)

Convincing John

Reaction score
They just had a Yoda reference...

(Not technically a Muppet, but whoever did the voice did a pretty good Yoda).

Convincing John

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Here's one... They could have a scene when Brian recalls being a drug dealer for some inner City Street(Sesame Street). Then cuts to a scene when Bert, Ernie, Grover, Cookie Monster, and Elmo were willing to buy some which results in a street fight. Does that sound good or what? :smile: :wink:

Teheheman

Reaction score
They could be in a bad part of town and then you hear "Psst" and Brian goes to investigate, and then you see Oscar ask if they wanna buy some weed or if they wanna get high, Brian says no, then Oscar says, want some bootleg DVDs, Brian says no and goes away, then Oscar curses them out. Either that, or Oscar in anger Management. THAT would be interesting to see.

Daniel

wiley207

Reaction score
THEY JUST DID ANOTHER MUPPET REFERENCE ON "FAMILY GUY!"

Kermit and the Swedish Chef both appeared. They had the wrong voices as a joke. Kermit sounded like a black guy and the Swedish Chef had a lisp! The background was the same kind seen on "The Muppet Show!"

Convincing John

Reaction score
Jim Henson reference

They just had a reference to Jim Henson, Swedish Chef and Kermit.

I won't ruin it for anyone who didn't see it, but they did show backstage at the Muppet Theater.

And they just showed Fozzie as well...with a really deep voice.

Convincing John