The Reunion -- Hensonville Fic

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So I guess I just lost $5 to Riz.

That was truly wonderous. Best ending possibly plausible.
And what's this "The Beginning" stuff?
*In Gregory Peck voice: We're in it now, up to our necks.
Loved it all Kells, thanks for sharing this story with us.
>333 :sing: :flirt: :halo:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
LOL, thanks. It's actually a mixture of various endings. It has LOST's "we use this alternate world to role play, sorta" ending, it has Kingdom Hearts' "there are different worlds but they all come together in a root town but when it's over they split back up" concept, it has Labyrinth's or Fraggle Rock's "and all the imaginary/magical friends can now visit her in the real world" ending and it has Buffy's "everyone realizes their potential" ending. I was gonna add ReBoot in there too, with me as Hex battling Mizumi as Daemon ... but it ended up on the cutting room floor. As cool as it was, I remember being taken to task in the Dorms for expecting Chamberlain to be a good guy. His monologue here will hopefully show why I hold the opinion of him that I do. To me, it's not out of character for him to be a good guy. LOL, that, and it would have been obvious to have Jareth or Spike rescue me or for them to help me smack Mizumi around. I wanted a hero no one would really suspect. :smile:

edit: Also, the last line references Aughra's little speech about how endings can also be beginnings.

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
The Beginning? Have I been reading these chapters the wrong way? :eek:

LOL Just kidding. What a great story! I hope you will make more Hensonville stories in the future!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Ah, well ... Kathy's writing a neat fic.... :big_grin:

Lil0Vampy

Reaction score
:excited: OMGOMGOMGOMG I GET TO BE A CAMERA PERSOOOOOONNNNN! *dies, flailing a bit* XwX Anywho! *huggles you and yo fic* Sanku fo writing this lurvliness!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Nice! I liked seeing everyone's dreams coming true - that's really neat! Great stuff here for sure.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Thanks! It's kinda like that. What Chamberlain did wasn't so much giving us all our dreams (that's more Jareth's bag, baby, LOL) as merging this role-play world so that we are like what we role-play. Characters that are busy with obvious things to do in my fic world get stuck back in the fics, but we get to be with roomies or former roomies who made us happy, but in the real world. Silent Hensonville started the idea that Hensonville splits our personalities. Chamberlain patched that back up and now we're all whole.