The RHLC!

Nick22

Reaction score
Richard Hunt is one of my favorite performers. I love Janice, I love Beaker, I love Sweetums. He was awesome. I can't say I LOVE Scooter, cause I don't. I LIKE Scooter. He just seems a tad annoying to me.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Richard Hunt is one of my favorite performers. I love Janice, I love Beaker, I love Sweetums. He was awesome. I can't say I LOVE Scooter, cause I don't. I LIKE Scooter. He just seems a tad annoying to me.
Well it's OK, Scooter is supposed to be a little annoying, hehe. I mean in a "My Uncle owns the theater, haha" kind of way. :wink:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
But he gets over it after a few shows, thankfully. By the later seasons, J.P. Grosse was pretty much out of the picture, it seems.

You know, I'm sure that Richard was a master at annoying people as well sometimes, so perhaps it's only fitting that Scooter should get on some nerves from time to time. (Then again, the whole cast is capable of getting on Kermit's nerves.)

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I was sick recently, but I'm over it now.

I've watched season one of Fraggle Rock incidentally. It was brilliant. :excited:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Wow, my life has been incredibly boring the past few days or I would have actually posted something here.

Um, got an email saying "1 month, 2 weeks, 3 days till the wedding"...so there ya go. A month and a half till my wedding. Holy crap that is SOON.

Oh my gosh, I hope I don't freak out or start laughing uncontrollably during the service. I've gotta pratcitie deep breathing or calming exercises or something. Mom suggested I take a couple of Vicodin (!) an hour before the service. She said it might help duelly -

1. Help my bad hip get through the service, reception, dancing and afterwards.
2. Calm me down, and dull me a bit so I'm not hyperactive during said service, reception, dancing, and afterwards.

What do you guys think about that? Sounds nice, I guess...and it dosn't really make me sleepy or anything like that.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... *Thinks this might be better served via private conversating. Oh well... You'll do great Sara. *Huggles.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
I just dropped you my two cents, Sara - check your PM box.

Good luck with everything, and don't forget to relax every now and then!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I wish you all the very best for your wedding Sara. My prayers go out for it. :smile:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Thanks, I told Mom she was silly for recommending that. (Although that is my pain medicine anyways.)

If I needed to take it, I'd take it for pain, not just to "chill out" or "dull down" as she put it.

Having to currently restore my iPhone. Poor thing's been acting up lately, apperently jailbreaking it isn't all that wonderful. Well, I'll re-jailbreak again, and not be so gung-ho on all those apps next time. :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Here's three smiling Kermits to wish you a very happy future marriage Sara.:smile::smile::smile: