The RHLC!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Thank you heralde.

By the way I've begun professionally collecting comic books.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
That's cool about collecting, I never have the discipline to seriously commit myself to something specific, hehe.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Thank you heralde.

By the way I've begun professionally collecting comic books.
That's awesome Marty, guess what I collect comic books too, :excited:, probably the crown jewel of my collection is an issue of Amazing Spider-Man #33, but I have other comics that are awesome too.

But anyway I love Richard Hunt, I've passed though this thread a few times but never actually checked it out until now. Needless to say my favorite Hunt character is Janice, :flirt::flirt:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That's awesome Marty, guess what I collect comic books too, :excited:, probably the crown jewel of my collection is an issue of Amazing Spider-Man #33, but I have other comics that are awesome too.

But anyway I love Richard Hunt, I've passed though this thread a few times but never actually checked it out until now. Needless to say my favorite Hunt character is Janice, :flirt::flirt:
Cool! Welcome to the club!

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
That's cool about collecting, I never have the discipline to seriously commit myself to something specific, hehe.
Me too; I start collecting something, and then I quickly move on to something else.

And welcome to the thread, JJandJanice - fer sure...

My mom and I took part in the AIDS Walk yesterday in the city. It was lots of fun - although, yes, my feet were hurting by the time we came back to Central Park. But the whole atmosphere was of one big party.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Me too; I start collecting something, and then I quickly move on to something else.

My mom and I took part in the AIDS Walk yesterday in the city. It was lots of fun - although, yes, my feet were hurting by the time we came back to Central Park. But the whole atmosphere was of one big party.
Never really had a serious collection of anything before either.

Glad you enjoyed the Aids walk, Erin! :super:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Cool! Welcome to the club!

And welcome to the thread, JJandJanice - fer sure...

Thanks glad to be in the club, :flirt::eek::wink:.

And that's awesome of you Muppet newsgirl keep up the great work.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Great to hear from you! Janice is definitely one of my top favorite characters, I've always liked the sound of her voice. I think I sensed it was different somehow, hehe. :wink:

That's awesome, MN, how long were you walking?