The Sims

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
WHERE DID YOU GET CSI SKINS????????? AHHHHH I WANT SOME......
I got 'em from this site:

http://uk.geocities.com/j_D_C_uk/csi.htm

Sadly, they don't have a Greg skin (and that's a shame, because I heart Greg. But when I created my CSI house, I just picked a Sim and made him Greg, the lab tech of my dreams)...

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Yes, I am poor. Thanks for bringing that up Nate! :sympathy: :cry:

Super Scooter

Reaction score

Bore???

You think Jamie's a bore???

Hehe!

Aw, poor (oops!) Jamie! I know how you feel.

Bad Nate! Bad Nate!

:sympathy: :cry:

:smile: :big_grin: :wink:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Oh i loved the Sims, they are actualy my younger brothers games and we have the first 4 packs , the sims, the expantion pack 1, party pack,and hot date.... they only thing is none of them work now. :frown: my brother got the hot date one, not this past chirtsmas but the year before (2001) and we really didn't get to try that one out because that's when they didn't work anymore.

My brother used to download other sims houses and items and stuff on-line all the time, i think we got some bad links or something. if you were to turn on the game and click in some areas the game would automaticaly shut off. it happend before and i think we fixed it by deleting every single sims file on the comp, but it's been so long and my computer is soooo much filled with junk now, i don't know what to do! oh well, i would really love that sims unleased one with pets! Oh that would be so cool! that's what i thought the game was missing from the begining. i mean fish aren't that fun and neither is watering plants, kicking the pink falmingo on the front lawn can be a hoot, but the neihbors think you are weird then...:wink: :smile: :big_grin: :zany:

just becareful what you download i guess, maybe if we got a new comp or something the disks would work, but this comp i'm on now is shot, i hope to own my one computer someday, then things wouldn't be so messed up.

Zack)Rowlf the,sims talk: shanna na na! Dog

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik

Sadly, they don't have a Greg skin (and that's a shame, because I heart Greg. But when I created my CSI house, I just picked a Sim and made him Greg, the lab tech of my dreams)...
NO GREG!!!!! grrr....

greg is right up there with bill baretta....:flirt:...well maybe not AS far...BUT! he's up there!

greg......

oh well i'll get the rest!

Sarah

i had the same problem...you have to delete all the zip files that you download with...with ALL the Sim files....wait a few days and re-load them.....for some reason loading them in the DVD drive worked for me....weird....

it took me about 2 days to find ALL the files, because they are not in the same place.

hope it works

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
HEY! there are Farscape skins on there too....

well i never got to see it...but other people probably want them......

OK OK I'LL LEAVE!

Sarah:wink:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
NO GREG!!!!! grrr....
He completes the set. :mad: <---angry Piggy

Oh, well. The other two are there. :wink:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
NO GREG!!!!! grrr....

greg is right up there with bill baretta....:flirt:...well maybe not AS far...BUT! he's up there!
Yeah, I wanna borrow Greg.

And Nicky!

And Warrick!

Goodness, I'm gonna need a bigger room, or I'm gonna have to start using the crawl space in the basement...

:wink:

:smile:

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Yes, I am poor. Thanks for bringing that up Nate! :sympathy: :cry:
You know you and I are in the same boat. :smirk: