The Sims

sidcrowe

Reaction score
Yep...I love the Sims.

How's this for an avatar :wink:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
No, this Warrick is an attractive black man, not fuzzy and blue. LOL! :big_grin:
yup...sorry Warrick you are not Warrick...

Sarah

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
I just found out I can't put the Sims 1 on my compy.
~But you have Sims 2.~
It's for nostalgia.

On the plus side, I just found out a bunch of *great* cheats for Sims 2. I won't say them, but if you hunt around on the Sims 2 exchange, you can find them. :wink:

Hayley B

Reaction score
Yay! Here's a thread that we can talk about Sims 3. :smile:

I play all the worlds and I play on two computers. On one computer I start out playing a guy and the other I start out playing a girl.

Misskermie

Reaction score
I play on the PS3, Xbox, and PC.

I like to kill sims. I'm an evil monkey!

Hayley B

Reaction score
Thinking of the ghosts. I miss the days when the ghosts just stayed in the graveyard in early Sims 3. They use to be so much fun to watch at night while the Live Sims weren't sleeping. I use to put a tv,sofa,bookcase, & a fridge out in the graveyard, so they could have something to do.

It was funny when the ones that had coward traits would faint when they saw other ghosts. Even though, they are ghost themselves.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Now you get to play as the ghost for five days before they go back to the neitherworld

Hayley B

Reaction score
Now you get to play as the ghost for five days before they go back to the neitherworld
Wow only 5 now? I haven't done that in a while. I use to pick a guy that didn't have a whole lot of kids when he was alive. I would make him have kids with a single neighbor.