The Spectacular Spidey/Muppets Celebration

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Dr. Teeth: Hey, MC's. Here we are again to rock on to another dynamite track from the Spider-Man soundtrack.

Crazy Harry: Did someone say "dynamite"?!?! *creates gigantic explosion in the background*

Floyd: And we thought Animal was the one who needed the leash.

Clifford: Hey, y'all. Am I late?

Dr. Teeth: Not at all, Cliff. You're just in time for the performance to our next song, which we have "dubbed down" so to speak, just for this forum.

Clifford: Well, let's crank it up then. Because y'all know that I know "What We're All About".

Animal: ONE....TWO....THREE!!!!

(Floyd opens up with a brief guitar solo, while Animal bangs the drums.)

Clifford: Back again with the Mayhem for another occasion,
Dr.Teeth: Disney World's different from this situation.
Floyd: If this ain't "Around The Universe" then just change the station.
Janice: I believe it's time we took another vacation!

Clifford: Well, mayhem's our master!
Dr. Teeth: We're a complete disaster!
Floyd: Don't believe there's sunshine according to our forecaster!
Janice: We're found in hotels, cars, resorts...
All: And even airports!

Clifford: I'm your homey made of foamey and you see I'm runnin' late,
'Cause I'm always making time my fans feel great!

Dr. Teeth: I'm the man with the golden crown,
And I don't mean like as if I was king of the town!

Floyd: I'm the sergeant man who knows how to get the money.
Janice: I'm the girl he knows who's sweet like honey.

Dr. Teeth: Zoot's the one who's the sax of our band,
And Animal's the drums and knows how to do the caveman....

All: ROCK!! It's what we're all about,
It's what we live for.
C'mon! Shout it out!

ROCK!! It's what we're all about,
It's what we live for.
C'mon! Shout it out!

It's what we live for.
C'mon! Shout it out!

It's what we live for.
C'mon! Shout it out!

Clifford: Well, we bring down the house in every city we play,
Dr. Teeth: Just from pickin' up the mic in a usual way!
Floyd: We rock guitars like Back to the Future's Marty!
Janice: We could even tear it up at a grade school party!

Clifford: Well, I can keep the beat and I can even break dance.
Dr. Teeth: It's easy to look cool in crazy pants!
Floyd: But I wear 'em anyway, even when they look whack,
Janice: It's our personal way to bring the 70s back!

Clifford: Gave up the life of servin' burger and fries,
Dr. Teeth: And rockin' in a church and confessing lies.
Floyd: We're Muppets so we belong on stage.
Janice: Hello rock 'n' roll, goodbye minimum wage.

Clifford: We're teachin' you a lesson in mic control.
Dr. Teeth: Makin' rhymes with my letters in my cereal bowl.
Floyd: Lucky number seven every dice I roll!
Janice: It's a pleasure to be singing on Muppet Central!

It's what we live for.
C'mon! Shout it out!

It's what we live for.
C'mon! Shout it out!

It's what we live for.
C'mon! Shout it out!

It's what we live for.
C'mon! Shout it out!

(Floyd kicks in another guitar solo, with Animal banging drums in the background.)

Animal: SUM 41! SUM 41! SUM 41!

Clifford: Well let's avoid confusion by makin' one thing clear,
Dr. Teeth: The rock we're bringin' is gonna be dear.
Floyd: We have power over all bands that should be revered.
Janice: Take a look to the point, to the point we're makin'
All: We're the reason the Muppet Theater's just downright shakin'!

Clifford: And we get outta hand and bust up the room,
Dr. Teeth: Animal's the main reason for all the doom.
Floyd: 'Cause he represents the M-A-Y-...
Janice: -H-E-M...
Animal: AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

Clifford: No one ain't better than him, he ain't your average guy.
Dr. Teeth: He likes to chase girls while losing his grip.
Floyd: I keep him chained long enough to avoid making the trip.
Janice: With him we beat down London, slayed L.A.
All: Got an APB on the jams we play!

Clifford: So when we're on stage, we're more than just a sock,
We're the new kings of...

It's what we live for.
C'mon! Shout it out!

It's what we live for.
C'mon! Shout it out!

It's what we live for.
C'mon! Shout it out!

(Spider-Man swings in unnoticed by the band and clings to the ceiling, watching them perform.)

It's what we live for.
C'mon! Shout it out!

It's what we live for.
C'mon! Shout it out!

(Spider-Man nods his head to the music, but he doesn't realize that he's bleeding from a cut on his forearm.)

It's what we live for.
C'mon! Shout it out!

It's what we live for.
C'mon! Shout it out!

(Blood from Spidey's forearm falls to the floor, as the band finishes.)

It's what we live for.
C'mon! Shout it out!

(EM stops performing, looks down to see blood, and then they look up to see nothing on the ceiling.)

Floyd: Man...that's amazing!

To see and listen to the actual song, click here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iglEMy74F-U

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Let's get back to Ryan's story, starting with Chapter 12.:smile:

Chapter 12

Kermit stared down at the file folder, then up to a door. "Well, this looks like the place," he said to the other Muppets behind him.

"Oh Mr. Kermit sir, I am so sorry that this is the only functioning spacecraft we have left," Bunsen said.

"Not as sorry as Beaker is I’d say," Kermit scrunched up his face while Beaker shivered around the parking lot. "And anyway it’s better this way, cause can kill two birds with one stone.

"BA-GAWK!" Camilla shouted.

"Good grief, everything’s a pun with us isn’t it?" Kermit sighed. He shook his head and rapped his fist on the door. There was no answer. He knocked once more. Still no answer.

"Well, looks like noone’s home, let’s go, maybe we can try back in a few years," Rizzo said, as he began to walk off.

"Hold it there," Bobo said, pulling Rizzo back. "I worked here long enough that I know all the weak spots, watch," the bear said as he approached the door.

"Oh great, what’re ya gonna do Smokey? Start a fire?" Piggy asked sarcastically.

"Hey," Bobo said sternly, pointing a furry brown finger at the pig. "Only you can prevent forest fires sister."

"Oh brother," Piggy grunted.

Bobo walked up to the door and tapped it gently four times in four different places. Then he gently placed his pinky finger on the door and it collapsed on the floor. "See, what did I tell you?"

The Muppets shuffled into the C.O.V.N.E.T. office building and looked around.
"Hello?" Kermit called into the dark, quiet building.

"See, I told ya no one was home," Rizzo smirked.

"Hey look over there Kermit!" Fozzie said, pointing in the direction of a rocket ship and a charred circle of office supplies.

"That’s my rocket!" Bunsen shouted.

"Moo mo mee!" Beaker argued.

"Oh yes Beaker, I am sorry, our rocket," Bunsen appologized.

Kermit looked around the office once more. "Well, I guess you were right Rizzo, noone’s home."

"Well whadaya think we should do now boss?" Scooter asked.

"Well I don’t have time to wait around, I’ve got to take this rocket up and get Robin home," Kermit said, hopping into the rocket. "Dr. Honeydew, could you enter the coordinates?"

"Oh, but of course Mr. Kermit," Bunsen said.

Robin and Flanzgo thudded against the jail cell wall as Xaldin tossed them inside. He pressed a button on the side of the cell causing lasers to shoot down from the ceiling, making bars to prevent the prisoners from escaping.
"Exod will be with you in thirty minutes or less, or else you’re free! He he he he!" the monster cackled off down the corridor.

"Alright!" Robin said. "Now all we have to do is time how long it is until he gets here, and maybe we can get set free!"

Flanzgo was curled up in a corner of the cell with her knees pulled to her chest. "I don’t think so Robin," she whispered. "I think it’s time to give up."

"Give up?" Robin asked softly. "We can’t give up princess. I was taught to never give up, no matter how bad things look!"

"Come on Robin, it’s hopeless," Flanzgo said. "We’re trapped in a jail cell under the mercy of a horrific alien overlord! How can we not give up hope?"

"Well by singing a song of course!" Robin said. "It’s not that easy bein’ green
Havin’ to spend the day the color of the leaves
When I think it could be nicer
Bein’ red or yellow or gold
Or somethin’ much more colorful like that.

"It’s not easy bein’ green
It seems you blend in with so many other ordinary things
And people tend to pass you over
‘Cause you’re not standin’ our like flashy sparkles in the water
Or stars in the sky."

"Robin," Flanzgo said. "I’m not green. I could never be green...Look at green: Green’s the color of spring
And green can be cool and friendly like
And green can be big like an ocean
Or important like a mountain
Or tall like a tree," Flanzgo sang.

Robin nodded. "That’s the whole point Flanzgo! You got it now! When green is all there is to be
It could make you wonder why
But why wonder?
Why wonder?
I’m green,
"

"You’re green," Flanzgo sang.

"And it’ll do fine
It’s beautiful, and I think it’s what I want to be." Robin sang.

"I get it now," Flanzgo nodded. "Even though you’re green, you never give up, right?"

"Left," Robin smiled.

Flanzgo laughed quietly deep inside the cell.
"Oh no...Robin..." Gonzo whispered.

"My daughter!" Onzgo shouted. "Not my daughter," he moaned. "We must do something, brother Gonzo, we must act now! Des, get find Zongo. Bring him to my quarters."

Des Filmer nodded. "I’m on it."

Des left the room and Onzgo turned to his brother and placed his arm on his shoulder. "Gonzo, I must explain this to you, now."

Gonzo nodded. "Alright, if it will help Robin. I’ll do anything."

"That’s good to know," Onzgo said. "Now, you must be wondering how and why you are the true ruler of the Gonzonians, correct?" Gonzo nodded. "You my brother were born after I was. Making you the second born of our father, the first Uber Gonzo. You were born on a spacecraft in the middle of a massive war between our planet, Gonzonia, and the planet of the evil overlord Exod, Exodia."

"Wait a sec," Gonzo stopped his brother. "He was named after his planet too?"

"Indeed, as it turns out, you and Exod were born at the same time, also the same time a pact was being signed between the two planets, declaring that the each of you would be ruler of their respective planets after the current rulers passed on."

"But what happened? How did I get to Earth?"

Onzgo sighed. "Exodia attacked. They threatened to destroy our entire planet if we did not declare Exod the ruler of Gonzonia as well. Naturally we refused, Gonzonians are true to their word. So, our mother, Zonzo, and our father, Ganzgo placed our entire species on two spaceships. They were on the battle craft, as were you, while I remained on the other as captain."

"And then...And then they sent me out of an escape pod to Earth...Right?" Gonzo asked.

Onzgo nodded sadly. "Then the forces of Exodia wiped out our planet, and the war ship." The alien rubbed his forehead. "Luckily, I was able to blast the space station away to a far away galaxy."

"And you became Uber Gonzo?"

"You were presumed dead, along with the other half of our species on the battleship...I was the only remaining member of the royal family...I had to take the throne."

"How did you find me? I mean, if you didn’t even know I was gone, how?"

Onzgo chuckled (for the first time since Gonzo had arrived), "We received a transmission from Earth. It was The Muppet Show."
"Si, I will go, hokay?" Pepe said.

"And then you’ll tell Gonzo," Rizzo told the prawn.

"Si I’ll tell him," said an annoyed Pepe.

"Good."

"Okay Kermit, that’s everyone," Scooter told the boss standing at the doorway of the of the rocket.

Kermit gulped. "Great..." he said. Fozzie, Rizzo and Pepe boarded the ship.

As Piggy began to walk over, she was stopped by Camilla. "Byock, bawk byok, bawk bawk bagawk," she clucked.

Piggy frowned. "Beg pardon?"

"Byock bawk bawk bawk bagawk!" the chicken said.

"Right, sure, whatever!" she muttered. "I coulda held up that job at the T.V. station if I knew I had all this stupid alien stuff seven years ago..."

"Don’t worry boss, me and the gang will keep in constant contact from the theater," Scooter reminded the frog.

"That’s right Mr. Kermit, with the new Muppet Labs Tele-Transmitter!" Bunsen and Beaker ran forward, handing Kermit a seemingly normal telephone.

"Dr. Honeydew...This looks just like a regular phone," Kermit said.

"Exactly!" Bunsen shouted. "But it stretches to the outer reaches of space and never charges you for roaming!"

"Mee me mo mace!" Beaker repeated.

Kermit scrunched up his face. "You guys are always on the cutting edge..."
"Hey there Kermit," Bobo pushed forward in the crowd. "Mind if I tag along? I’d love to see Ed again," he chuckled to himself. "Baby steps sir, baby steps, heh heh."

"Well sure Bobo, no problem, we could always use another...Er...Well we could use more help," Kermit told him.

"Alright Mr. Kermit sir, the coordinates have been put in, all you have to do is flip the front switch and pull back the brakes, and you’re on your way!" Bunsen told the frog.

"Bring our little buddy back Kermit," Rowlf told him. "We’ll be right here waitin’ for you to get back."

"I only wish I was going," Link Hogthrob said. "After all I have had much more experience as a space captain..."

"Hey, if any of youse guys needs an osteopath when you get back, you know which monkey to call!" Sal shouted.

"How many times to I have to tell you Sal?" Johnny asked. "It’s a boneologist, and why would you bring that cute little monkey from ‘Aladdin’ into this? He’s never available for private parties!"

Kermit shook his head and walked to the driver’s seat of the rocket (This one being considerably bigger than Gonzo’s). He flipped the switch and released the brakes, sending flames erupting from the back.

"Down Animal, c’mon man, sit!" Floyd shouted, trying to hold onto Animal’s chain.

"SPACESHIP! SPACESHIP!" Animal shouted, finally breaking free from Floyd’s grasp. He jumped up into the door and closing it behind him.

"Heh heh, looks like Animal’s becomin’ our resident ‘Rocketman!’" Dr. Teeth laughed.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Chapter 13

Onzgo and Gonzo had arrived at Onzgo’s chambers by the time Onzgo had finished telling his brother all he needed to know about his family, his home and himself.

"So this is it?" Gonzo asked.

"Totally," Onzgo replied. "This is your final stage of evolution," he said. "You are a true Gonzonian now, and ready to take the throne after my descent."
"But that’ll be a long time from now right?" Gonzo asked.

Onzgo didn’t respond. He looked away from his brother and went into his chamber.

Gonzo sighed, and followed Onzgo into his chamber. Gonzo doubled back when he saw Zongo lying unconscious on the floor with Des Filmer trying to revive him. "What...What happened?" Gonzo asked.

"I don’t know," Des moaned. "I found him like this in the main transmission room, I had him brought in here so we could assess the damage ourselves."
Onzgo rubbed his tall crown. "Oh Zongo...This is all my fault," he sighed. Gonzo put an arm on his brother’s shoulder. "Have you started scanning for damage?" Onzgo asked Des.

Des nodded. "I’ve begun scanning his body, he will recover soon enough."
"Thank goodness," both brothers said in unison.

Onzgo stood up straight. "We. Retaliate. Now."

"What?" Gonzo asked.

"We must do it now. Des, alert the reserve troops."

"They’re our only troops," Des said.

"Well alert them anyway!" Onzgo shouted. "Gonzo, try contacting your friend on Earth again, tell him not to come, it is too dangerous."

"Okay," Gonzo said. The alien was in sudden awe of his brother’s new righteous attitude. "But what if he’s already left?"

"Then all we can do is pray."

Exod stood still as a platform rotated down taking him to the dungeon. Xavier stood on another revolving behind him. "My lord, the troops need to know the plan," Xavier said.

"I will give a plan when I deem it time," Exod said blankly.

"But my lord, the Gonzonians-"

"The Gonzonians are powerless," Exod bellowed. "All you need to know slave, is that I have control and that you need not worry yourself over such details."

Exod reached to the pillar that was revolving down and pressed in on it, sending the platform carrying Xavier the other direction.

Exod’s platform reached the floor of the dungeon. His long maroon robe touched the floor when his feet did and he proceeded down the halls.

Numerous creatures shouted and screeched from their pins as Exod walked by. Exod extended both of his palms, "Silence!" he said sternly, sending all of the prisoners flying back in their cell in distinct silence.

He laughed inside and moved down the rest of the prison to the final cell in the ward. He turned to face it and stared inside.

Flanzgo was standing, waiting, for Exod. She stared straight into the face of the beast. Flanzgo had regained hope. Robin followed his new friend’s lead and stood behind her, feeling braver than ever before.

"Oh princess, I see you noticed I was coming," Exod said.

Flanzgo’s eye lids grew slitted. "What do you want with us?"

"Hmm, now which shall I answer first?" Exod asked. "Shall I tell how I plan to marry the princess? Or how I plan to enslave the young frog for my own? Oh, oh my excuse me I’ve let both slip at once."

Flanzgo spat at Exod’s feet. "I can’t even stand the sight of you! Marriage will never happen. My uncle and father will stop you! You will lose!"
"Ah, brave words from a foolish girl," Exod said.

"Shut up!" Flanzgo shouted. Robin hopped into the air.

"What did you say to me?" Exod asked sternly.

"Flanzgo, don’t," Robin tried to protest.

Flanzgo didn’t listen. "I said shut up!"

"Do you have a death wish?!" Exod exclaimed. He began to put out his hands.

"No!" Robin shouted. The young frog pushed himself in front of Flanzgo. Exod glared down and Robin began to cower.

"Now we have two fools in our midst. Fine then, I shall destroy you both then, in front of your so-called heroes!" he yelled, slamming his fist into the control panel, releasing the laser bars. Exod grabbed both Flanzgo and Robin with one hand and stormed off the way he came.

Just as fast as her hope had been renewed, Flanzgo’s hope had been diminished, and now, Robin’s hope began to slip away.

* * * * * * * * * * * *​

Kermit ignored the random going ons of the crazies behind him as he watched the amazing view of space from the front window of the ship.

Piggy was attempting to do her hair while the ship took on interstellar turbulence. Finally she gave up and growled, throwing her hand mirror on the floor. "Are we there YET?!" she shouted.

"Si si, vamanos Kermin, I need to juse de little prawn’s room, hokay?" said Pepe.

Kermit turned around. "Pepe, there’s a bathroom back there," Kermit pointed to the back of the ship where two doors sat across from each other in the hallway.

"Oh grathius!" Pepe shouted running to the hall. He opened the door on the left and a loud thud sounded.

"Ah! The ship is haunted!" Fozzie wailed.

"Get offa me dumbo," a deep voice said.

"Sorry Butch I fell out," a weaker voice whined.

"Yeah I know, so did I!"

"Dios mio Kermin, I t’ink dat was de closet, hokay? Not de bat’room..." Pepe moaned.

Kermit and the others darted over and pushed aside the closet door. On the floor a large blue Muppet lay on the floor, with a smaller pink one on top of him and Pepe underneath them both.

"What...What is going on here?" Kermit asked.

"Hey," Bobo said. "You’re those C.O.V.ie’s!" the bear chuckled. "It’s great to see you guys again," he helped them up off the floor. "Can I get you anything? ...Not that we have any food on the ship...But if you need something I could-"

"I t’ink dey’re okay Bobo," Rizzo said. "But what are youse guys doin’ here?"
"Well," the shorter one said. "We stole this rocket from your boarding house and then we both got trapped in the closet here when we were trying to find the bathroom."

"Yeah, I was already stuck in the closet and then this moron comes in and gets us both stuck!" the bigger one said.

"You stole our rocket?" Kermit asked.

"Well...Uh, that is to say...Uh...In a word-"

"Yes!"

The large blue one slammed the bottom of his fist onto his pink sidekick’s head. "Shut it Clyde!"

"So you’re Butch...And you’re Clyde?" Fozzie asked.

"Heh," Piggy laughed. "What’re your wives names? Bonnie and Cassidy?"

"Hey that’s fun-ny!" Fozzie said.

"Yeah it is!" Clyde agreed.

"Meh, I guess so," Butch muttered.

"Oy," Animal said.

"Now wait a second!" Kermit shouted. "We’re all friends now?"

"Sure, why not?" Rizzo shrugged.

"I guess it could work out," Butch said.

"Yeah, ‘cause you gotta have frieeeeeeeends!" Clyde sang.

"Si, dis is true."

"Well I guess that makes this a friendship instead of a spaceship! Ahhh! Wocka wocka!"

Kermit scrunched up his face. "Good grief. Well, Butch, Clyde, uh, I’m Kermit the Frog and uh, that’s Fozzie and Miss Piggy, Bobo, Rizzo, Pepe and Animal there. And uh, I guess you’re gonna have to go with us to get my nephew Robin from the alien base and-"

"ALIEN BASE?!" Butch shouted. "You’re goin’-You mean we’re-Alien base! The alien base!"

Kermit gulped. "Um, yeah I suppose it’s the alien base that we’re going to...Of course we don’t know where any other alien bases are but still-"

"Oh hey boss now we can capture the aliens and take ‘em back to the base for-" Butch clamped his hand over Clyde’s mouth.

"Ice cream! Yeah, yeah, take ‘em back for ice cream! Aliens love ice cream, heh heh," Butch laughed innocently.

The Muppets stared at them. "Si I suppose dis is true, Gonso loves pickle and onion milkshakes, hokay?" Pepe said.

"Yeah, he does, doesn’t he?" Fozzie stated.

"I am surrounded by nincompoops," Piggy muttered, going back to her hair.
"Well Butch, Clyde, it’s nice to meet you two," Kermit smiled.

"Yo Kermit! Space station at twelve o’clock!" Rizzo pointed out the front window at the large station approaching.

"Uh, no Riz, it’s uh," Bobo looked at his watch. "Four thirty."

* * * * * * * * * * * *​

The Electric Mayhem’s bus parked in front of the Muppet Theater. Dr. Teeth opened the bus’ door and the Muppets began to pour out and flood into the theater.

Pops the doorman stayed in the ticket booth greeting the Muppets as they arrived. "Hey there! Yeah, hi! How’s it goin’? Yeah go right on in, uh huh."
"Well guys, now all we have to do is wait for Kermit to call," Scooter said.

"Hey Sam, you wanna play Monopoly again?"

"Not on my rights as an American," Sam said.

Rowlf laughed. "Hey Scooter, we gonna work on some acts while Kermit’s away?"

"Well we can’t do the Mayhem’s number, Animal’s gone. And lord knows Fozzie needs to work on his monologue, but he’s gone too. Oh, and Piggy needs to practice her number with the Mormon Tabernacle Penguin Choir, but she’s gone too. And-"

"I could practice my boomerang fish!" Lew shouted, popping into the ticket booth, making Pops jump. "I throw them a-way," he said throwing a fish. It hit the ticket booth glass and fell right down. "Oops..."

Scooter shook his head. "I guess we could have Sweetums and Robin work on-Oh, never mind...Let’s just sit back and relax and wait for Kermit to get back."

"Sounds good to me," Rowlf said as the two of them entered the theater.

Uncle Deadly dropped down in front of them, making both of them fall to the floor. "Oh, hello there," the phantom said helping them both up.

"Don’t try that maneuver in front of Pops," Scooter said, dusting off. "He’ll have a heart attack."

"Will remember that," Deadly said. "What’s this I hear about the frog, pig, bear...Well everyone, what’s this I hear about them?"

"They all went into space to find Robin, he stowed away in Gonzo’s suitcase when he left," Rowlf explained.

"Oh dear," the phantom sighed. "I fear this will not end well..."

"What? Why? What’s wrong?" Scooter said.

Uncle Deadly took in a deep breath of the air. "I’m so sorry," Uncle Deadly said softly. "They are all in grave danger.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Chapter 14

Exod returned to his throne room with Flanzgo and Robin in arm. Xaldin came out of camouflage from the wall and clawed down it to the floor of the throne room grabbing the prisoners from his master. He climbed back up the wall with the prisoners in one hand and hung them by their arms from chains dangling behind his throne. "Leave the young one out of this!" Flanzgo demanded.

"Ha, not likely," Exod laughed. "He’s part of the bait for your uncle princess."
Xaldin returned to the floor and took the cape off of Exod’s back, draping it across the back of the massive thrown then returning himself to his master’s side.

"Part of the bait?" Robin asked.

Exod laughed loudly. "Yes, I have the landing base of the Gonzonian spacecraft rigged and filled with my followers and spies ready to intercept your uncle, is it? Yes, I believe that’s right young frog."

"Uncle Kermit? He’s coming here?" Robin asked timidly.

"Nice timing back there Xaldin," Exod said to his chameleon like assistant who cackled back. "But yes, more specifically young frog, your uncle is coming here. As soon as my spies grab up him and his little friends and bring them to me."

"Why do you insist on torturing us Exod?" Flanzgo asked warily.
Exod shot the princess a glare. "All of my life, I have been told that it is I who would rule this universe, that it is I who would save preserve my species name, that it is I who would destroy the Gonzonian race! And I intend to prove myself worthy."

"But...But you don’t have to prove yourself to anyone," Robin whispered. "You don’t have to, not if people believe. Don’t you even have just one person who believes in you? Or do they all expect something from you?" Robin asked slowly and softly.

Exod stared straight into the young frog’s eyes. "I expect something from myself," the harsh ruler said sternly. "Be prepared."

Xander entered the throne room and into Exod’s eyesight, attempting to speak. "Prepared for what master?"

"For the death of a species, and the beginning of a new era!" Exod extended his arms horizontally causing geysers of steam to erupt from the floor. "I know that your powers of retention are as wet as a Gonzonian’s back side," he sang sternly. "But THICK as you are, PAY attention! My words are a matter of pride
"It’s clear from your vacant expressions," he sang to Xander’s dumbfounded face.
"The lights are not all on upstairs
But I’m talking kings! And successions!
Even YOU can’t be caught unawares!" the overlord sang, erupting geysers all across the floor of the room with his hands.

"So prepare for chance of a lifetime," geysers from behind.

"Be prepared for sensational news," geysers from the left, narrowly missing Xander.

"A shining new era
Is tiptoeing nearer!"

"And where do we feature?" Xaldin hissed.

"Just you listen to teacher
I know it’s sounds sordid
But you’ll be rewarded
When at last I am given my dues," geysers surrounded Exod.

"And injustice deliciously squared
Be prepared!" the geysers fell and Exod cackled as legions of Exodians filled the room. Their faces were shadowed and mysterious, all that could be seen were beady yellow eyes and glimmering fangs in most of their mouths.

"It’s great that we’ll soon be connected
With a king who’ll be all time adored!" the Exodians sang in unison marching around their leader.

"Of course quid pro quo, they are expected to take certain duties on board, right?" Xander asked his master, who erupted a geyser beneath his feet.

"The future is littered with prizes
And though I’m the main addressee
The point that I must emphasize is
YOU WON’T EVEN LIVE WITHOUT ME!" Exod shouted filling the room with geysers and steam.

Flanzgo’s tears fell to the ground, having the bravery of a princess was harder than she ever expected.

Robin usually loved elaborate musical numbers like this. But this one was an exception, this one brought despair into the hearts and souls of his new Gonzonian friends.

"So prepare for the coup of the century
Be prepared for the murkiest scam," Exod sang in his deep undertone.

"Oooh!" sang Xaldin, crawling to the his master’s shoulders.

"Meticulous planning."

"He will rule!" Xaldin shouted.

"Tenacity spanning."

"Our hidden jewel," Xaldin beamed.

"Decades of denial-"
"We repeat," all of the Exodians shouted.

"Is simply why I’ll-"
"He’s so neat!"
"Be king undisputed
Respected, saluted
And seen for the wonder I am
!"

"Aaaaaaah!" Xaldin chimed in jumping off the shoulders of his leader.

"Yes, my ships and my weapons are bared
Be prepared!" Exod sang alone.

"Yes, his ships and his weapons are bared," everyone sang together.

"Be prepared!" Exod and his followers held the last note as the leader of the pack shot geysers rocketing out of the ground, the steam causing sweat beads to roll down Robin’s face. Flanzgo shot a glance towards the frog and sighed, this could truly be the end.

Clifford pulled his black car up and parked it behind the Electric Mayhem’s psychedelically colored bus and stepped out. He stood out on the sidewalk while Sal drove up Johnny’s flooded red corvette. "See Sal, I told you," Johnny began. "You only had to push it halfway."

Sal got out of the car and slammed the door. He and Johnny both staggered up to the sidewalk next to their co-host. "Hey Johnny look," Sal said. "Down there, on the ground, is that a five dollar bill?" the monkey asked.

"Huh, where?" Johnny turned around and looked down at the sidewalk. And as soon as he turned around, a loud sound of crunching metal caused Johnny to cringe. "Clifford, please tell me that was you stepping on a soda can..."

"Heh heh, sorry dude," Clifford pointed out to the street.

"Oh I was afraid of that..." Johnny sighed as he watched Bunsen and Beaker exit the half of their car that wasn’t partially fused with Johnny’s.

"Oh my Mr. Fiama!" Bunsen gasped. "It seems we had a slight fender bender!"
"Bun baby," Johnny put his arm around Dr. Honeydew’s shoulder. "Let me get down your insurance right quick..."

The group walked into the theater where Rowlf, Scooter, and now, a growing crowd of the other Muppets were gathering around Uncle Deadly who was telling the group something.

"Yo yo yo, what’s goin’ down ya’ll?" Clifford asked.

"Shh!" Bean Bunny put his finger to his lips. "Uncle Deadly’s telling us a story!"

Uncle Deadly shot a dead glare at the bunny. "It is no story you foolish rabbit!" he shouted. "It is undeniable fact!"

Clifford lost his patience. "What are you talkin’ about Uncle D.?"

"Kermit and the others, they are all in mortal peril! A race of aliens are plotting to destroy Gonzo’s species forever, not only will he be lost to us, but these brutes will take down anyone eve associating with the Gonzonians," the phantom said harshly.

"And just how do you know that?" the dread-locked Muppet asked.

"Do you really find it wise to question me after all of the things we’ve seen?" Uncle Deadly asked reminding Clifford of more than one instance where Uncle Deadly had shocked, amazed or even saved them all with his mysterious ways.

Clifford took off his sunglasses. "Sorry dead dude. Now what do we need to do to help out Kerm?"

"First of all, call the frog, I know you have the phone Scooter, call him, immediately," Deadly ordered. "And the only other thing we can do is hold onto hope."
"Well we all know we can do that," Rowlf said.

"Yeah man, when it comes to hoping, we’re the tops!" Floyd said.

"Now did you say you wanted me to hop or...Mop?" Beauregard asked slowly.

"Neither you dim-witted fool!" Sam Eagle projected. "But the only even remotely American about you weirdos," he shifted his eyes. "Is the fact that you can keep hope alive in such dismal situations."

"Yeah the only thing more dismal than your situations," Waldorf started.
"Are the bear’s jokes!" Statler finished.

"Do ho ho ho!"

Scooter had his finger plugged into one ear and the interstellar cell phone in his other. "Hey, could you guys keep it down? I’m trying to call Kermit!"

The Gonzonians inside the space station landing base control room opened the landing hatch for the Muppets’ ship to land inside. The ship touched down gently inside the base. "LANDING BASE TO ONZGO, LANDING BASE TO ONZGO. THE SHIP FROM EARTH HAS ARRIVED, REPEAT, THE SHIP FROM EARTH HAS ARRIVED," a voice rang over the P.A. system.

The stairs of the ship descended to the floor of the base. "I’m coming Robin!" a voice shouted before a green frog darted down the stairs in great haste and running all the way down the landing bay into the main room.

Gonzo and Onzgo met Kermit halfway into or out of the landing area. "Kermit!" Gonzo shouted.

"Gonzo!" Kermit hugged the weirdo. "Where’s Robin?"

Gonzo opened his mouth, but before he could say anything Onzgo let out a loud yelping noise and pointed his long blue finger towards the landing bay.
The ladder of the spaceship began to lift itself up back to its frozen position when the metal began to smelt onto the outside of the ship. As the
Gonzonian landing crew attempted to do something the hatch began to rip open, tearing the metal apart. Suddenly the spaceship’s rockets began to ignite and turn the ship around, shooting it back out into space.

Kermit and the alien brothers ran inside the landing bay. "Piggy!" the frog shouted.

"Oh no," Onzgo fell to his knees. "No no no," he wailed. "This cannot be happening!" he cried.

Gonzo got down onto his knees as well and tried to comfort his brother.

Kermit stared out into the vast blackness his best friends disappeared to. In the middle of all the panicking a faint ringing was heard. Kermit pulled out his interstellar phone and stared at it. It rang and rang, and Kermit just stared. Finally, he picked up. "Scooter..." was all the frog could muster.

"Boss! Oh boss, where are you? If you’re not at the space station yet, turn back! You’re all in danger!" Scooter’s voice shouted from the other end.

"Scooter..." the amphibian hung up on his go-fer.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Chapter 15

Fozzie, Piggy, Pepe, Rizzo and Animal were trapped behind a cage of lasers. Bobo, Butch and Clyde were trapped in another cell next to them.

Piggy paced the floor of the small prison cell the five Muppets were trapped in. Finally, she lost control, "Fozzie, GO!"

"What?" Fozzie asked timidly.

"GO! Run through the lasers!"

"What? Piggy, I can’t do that."

"You did it in the Christmas movie, you can do it now! GO!"

"But Piggy that was just a-"

"GO!"

"But I-"

"GO!"

"See Ritzo, I told jou, she’d crack in five minutes or less, hokay?" Pepe laughed.

"Fine, fine, here ya go," Rizzo muttered handing over a five dollar bill.

Mayhem had become more than routine with the Muppets, but the mayhem that was being experienced now was not the routine anyone wanted to see or be a part of.

"Like we’ve got to help them!" Janice said.

"We need to think of a clever plot device!" chimed in Floyd.

"Floo hoon foor der froogy!" The Swedish Chef moaned.

"We’ve gotta do something!" Rowlf shouted.

"Dr. Dew, we gotta get up into space now!" Clifford decided.

"NO!" Uncle Deadly shouted silencing the crowd. All eyes turned onto the phantom. "We are going nowhere! Kermit and the others are already in enough danger as it is, and the only way we can help them is by staying here."

"But what can we do here?"

"We could be good upstanding Americans!"
"Why start now?"

"Mee mo mo mee mee meep!"

"Where are we gonna get twelve sheep?"

"Yo yo yo ya’ll quiet down!" Clifford yelled.

"-So I told him, I don’t care what Princess Leia was wearing in ‘Star Wars’, no way am I going to..."

"Come on Janice, that is way too much info," Clifford said sternly. "Come on guys we’ve gotta remain calm!"

Uncle Deadly stepped to Clifford’s side and nodded. "We must stay here and wait for Kermit to call again, we can only help when needed. So everyone head to the seats and sit!" Uncle Deadly disappeared through a secret wall and up to his private quarters.

A tall dark cloak stood in front of Deadly’s fireplace. "HAVE YOU DONE YOUR JOB DEADLY?" the figure asked.

"Yes, all of the Muppets shall remain here Death," Uncle Deadly said nonchalantly, joining the archangel in front of the fireplace. "How are they?"
"NO DEATHS YET," the chilled voice said.

Uncle Deadly nodded slowly and looked deep into the fire. In the rippling flames, Deadly saw the other Muppets locked away, and Fozzie’s fur singed. Uncle Deadly silently said a prayer for his friends and watched the suffrage that was ensuing in space.

Onzgo, Gonzo and Kermit darted to Onzgo’s chamber. "Des, contact Exodia! Now!" Onzgo shouted.

Des Filmer left the side of Zongo and typed something into the computer contacting system. The screen on the wall of the room lit up again putting Exod on. "Oh Onzgo, it’s you, hello there," the monster said.

"Exod! This time you have gone too far!" Onzgo shouted. "You have taken Earthlings! Surrender them now!"

Exod laughed an evil laugh. "And just what gives you the right to demand that of me?" he asked.

Onzgo sighed. "Because...Because I surrender myself to you."

"What?!" both Gonzo and Des Filmer asked.

Behind them all, Zongo sat up slowly, rubbing his bald head. "What a nap..." he muttered.

Kermit broke his concentration from the monitor and turned to see Zongo sit up, he still hardly understood what was going on, so he returned to the monitor to try and find out.

Onzgo nodded. "Yes, I give myself up, I am yours. As long as you release the Earthlings..." he sighed.

Zongo shot out of his bed. "Onzgo, my lord...What are you doing?"

"Zongo, sit, you’re not fully healed yet," Onzgo said. "So Exod, do we have a deal?"

"I give myself up too!" Zongo shouted.

"No!" Onzgo said. "Zongo silence yourself!"

"Not this time sir. Exod you must take me if you’re taking Onzgo."

Gonzo was breathing heavily. "No...Please don’t..." he whispered.

Exod stared down at them. "Fine," he said blankly. He snapped his fingers and both Onzgo and Zongo disappeared from the room.

"NO!" Gonzo fell to his knees. "No no no!" he slammed his fist on the ground. "This can’t be happening!"

Des turned off the monitor. "Gonzo...With the disappearance of your brother...You are the new leader...What...What are your orders?"

Gonzo gulped. "Get me a ship. I’m going to Exodia now to settle this."

"And if Gonzo’s going, I’m going too," Kermit spoke up.

"No Kermit, I won’t let you."

"Sorry Gonzo, not this time. I’m going. You’re my friend, I’m going to be there for you."

Gonzo hugged Kermit then turned to Des. "Are you coming with us?" Gonzo asked.

"I’ll drive you there, but I think I should stay here in case someone tries to make contact," Des replied.

"Good idea," Gonzo said. "Let’s go."

Onzgo and Zongo reappeared inside Exod’s throne room. "Welcome!" a shrill voice shouted, as a silver alien jumped on top of Zongo, collapsing the human on the spot.​

"It was you!" Onzgo shouted. "You knocked out Zongo before!"

"Guilty as charged!" Xaldin cackled. "Now I think it’s about time for a family reunion, eh?"

Onzgo struggled as Xaldin held his arms behind his back and pushed him to the throne. Exod sat with his fist on his chin, staring down at his nemesis. "You really have given up, haven’t you?"

Onzgo lifted his head and stared back. "No, no I have not. Gonzo will stop you, Gonzo will fulfill his destiny and destroy you!"

Exod shook his head. "Are you kidding? Your brother’s so afraid of threatening his own life, he’s probably already running back to Earth!"

"No!" Flanzgo shouted from behind the throne. "Daddy don’t listen to him! Uncle Gonzo will save us!"

Exod stood up from his throne and walked back to where Flanzgo dangled by her arms. "I have had about enough out of you!" Exod shouted.

"And I you Exod! All of my life I’ve lived in the constant threat of Exodian attack, I think it’s about time I end it," Flanzgo said.

"End your life? What a marvelous idea!" Exod shouted, grabbing Flanzgo by the chest and ripping her off the wall, with the chains still attached to her arms.

"NO!" Onzgo shouted. "Leave her alone!"

"Stop it please!" Robin shouted from his place on the wall. "Don’t hurt her!"

Exod extended his hand at Onzgo’s face. Onzgo’s eyes lit up.

"Now Onzgo, say farewell to your princess!" Exod bellowed.

Flanzgo’s eyes met her father’s, she tried to speak, tried to scream. And all her father could do was laugh.

Onzgo’s thoughts trailed from watching Exod about to destroy his daughter, and instead he saw a day from the past. The day Flanzgo was born. He cradled the baby in his arms and laughed in happiness.

This was Exod’s power. By simply extending his hands at the victim’s face, he could make them live out their greatest fear, or relive the happiest moment in their life. Not even Onzgo was immune to these powers that Exod had within him. In all reality, noone was. Not the slave boy, not Exod’s prisoners, friends or even family, all were harmed by the wrath of the ruler.

Of course these were not Exod’s only powers, he also had the ability to control the ground inside his throne room, that is how he caused geysers to erupt from the floor, that is why he almost never leaves the throne room. That is where his power lies, and that is where he would stay.

Onzgo held the baby tightly in his arms. "I promise you Flanzgo, I will make you a better life than I had, I promise you that," the new father thought to himself.

Des Filmer landed the Gonzonian spacecraft on the planet surface of Exodia. "I must return with great haste, if this ship is spotted here it’ll be shot down immediately!"

Gonzo and Kermit hustled out of the ship, Gonzo waved back to Des as the ship pulled away and back to the Gonzonian station. Kermit and the weirdo moved rapidly inside, running down the corridors.

"Kermit, you go find the dungeon cells, Piggy and the others should be there, I’ll go after Exod," Gonzo told his friend.

Kermit gulped. "Are you sure you’ll be alright Gonzo?"

"Yes, now go," Gonzo said, running off.

Kermit stopped, he stared down the hallway as Gonzo ran. He had never abandoned any of his friends before, he felt that he had always been there for each of them at least once. Fozzie, Scooter, Piggy, Rowlf, Clifford, Beauregard...He wasn’t about to let Gonzo change that. Kermit began to move his flippers again and followed behind Gonzo.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*bounces* I'd forgotten how exciting this got. Thanks again for reposting it muppetwriter! :big_grin:

muppetwriter

Reaction score
You're welcome, P.C.:smile: Here's the next chapter.

Chapter 16

Gonzo ran into the throne room shouting. "NO!"

Exod turned to the alien that darted in. He dropped Flanzgo to the floor and released Onzgo from his psychic grasp. "Xaldin, take care of him," he said to his slave.

"Ooh hoo hoo! My pleasure!" the chameleon-like alien grinned. He began to blend in with the color of the floor, disappearing.

Gonzo stopped in his tracks and looked all around, Xaldin was nowhere in sight. Gonzo was tripped, he fell to his face. "What the-" Gonzo was kicked in the side. "Ah!" Gonzo shouted.

Exod laughed menacingly. "How does it feel Gonzo?" he bellowed.

Gonzo propped himself up on his elbow and stared into Exod’s beady yellow eyes. "It feels...GREAT!" the weirdo rolled onto his back and grabbed into the air. Xaldin reappeared in with his foot caught in Gonzo’s hands. Gonzo tossed Xaldin off to the side.

Onzgo watched in amazement and happiness at his brother’s return to intentional pain. "Go brother Gonzo go!"

Gonzo charged towards Exod with fury in his eyes. Exod’s face grew stern and serious (Even more so than it usually was), and extended his hand.
Gonzo collapsed to the floor.

* * * * * * * * * * * *​

"Okay ONE, TWO, THREE!" Piggy shouted. She, Pepe, Rizzo and Animal pushed Fozzie towards the bars of laser.

"YIIIIIIIIIII!!" Fozzie yelped as he was electrocuted by the bars and sent flying back to the wall of the cell.

Bobo, Butch and Clyde watched the scene from their prison on the other side of the other Muppets. "We’re never getting out of here!" Clyde moaned.

"Well if someone didn’t have the bright idea to steal a spaceship, we wouldn’t be in this mess!" Butch said harshly.

Clyde sighed. "Yeah Butch, I guess you’re right...It was a dumb idea on my part..."

"Yes, yes it was," a satisfied Butch said.

"Alright, let’s give it another go!" Piggy shouted, grabbing Fozzie up by his shoulders.

"Go! Go!" Animal chanted.

"HOLD IT!!" Fozzie screamed. "I’ve got...A better...Idea...." he breathed out.
"Oh yeah? What?" Piggy asked angrily.

"Pepe...Slips...Through...The bars..." Fozzie spat out before collapsing on the floor.

"Slip through the bars?" Piggy asked sarcastically. "Yeah right, like he could-"

"Oh Miss Bacon Bits!" Pepe called from the other side of the laser bars. Piggy did a double take. "Jou were saying?" Pepe asked as he pressed the button releasing the Muppets.

"Hey there Pepe, that was brave and selfless ya know?" Bobo patted the prawn on the back.

"Self-less! Ha ha ha!" Animal laughed.

"Yeah that was very nice of you mister shrimp!" Clyde stated.

"King prawn," Pepe corrected him.

"Yeah man, great job," Rizzo slapped Pepe on the back, knocking him over.

"Hey morons!" Piggy shouted. "We’ve got a frog to save! Now let’s go!" she ran up the stairs.

"Si si, vamanos!"

"Yeah let’s do this thing!"

"What thing Butch?"

"Ooh, that’s gonna leave a mark there...Can I get ya an ice pack?"

"Ice-pack! Ice-pack!"

"Fun-ny stuff there you guys! You should write a joke book!"

"COME ON!" Piggy yelled.

* * * * * * * * * * * *​

Gonzo was in a dark room, a single window let in the evening twilight. He looked all around him. A door opened and a short figure let off a shadow.
Camilla waddled in silently.

Gonzo jumped up. "Camilla! You’re here! Oh honey I missed you!" he ran forward to hug her, but she stepped aside. "Camilla, what’s wrong?"

Camilla opened her beak, she did not cluck, she spoke. "So, you’re back?" she asked.

Gonzo tripped over himself. "Camilla...You can...You can talk?"

Camilla glared at Gonzo, Gonzo stared into her eyes longingly, desperately wishing she’d return the stare.

"But...Camilla...How...Oh Camilla..." he reached a furry blue hand out.

Camilla pecked his hand, making a small cut. "Don’t sugar me," she said sternly.

"First I was afraid
I was petrified," Camilla sang with her newfound voice.
"Kept thinking I could never live
Without you by my side
But I spent so many nights
Thinking how you did me wrong
I grew strong
I learned how to carry on
And so you’re back from outer space
I just walked in to find you here
With that sad look upon your face.

"Go on now, go walk out the door
Just turn around now
‘Cause you’re not welcome anymore
Weren’t you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye?
You think I’d crumble?
You think I’d lay down and die?
Oh no not I
I will survive
As long as I know how to love
I know I will stay alive
I’ve got all my life to life
I’ve got all my love to give
And I’ll survive
I will survive!"

Gonzo fell back on his behind. "Camilla...Honey...We can work this out...Please..."

Camilla ignored him, she continued to sing violently. "It took all the strength I had
Not to fall apart
Kept trying hard to mend
The pieces of my broken heart."

"NO! Stop it! Stop it now!" Gonzo shouted. "STOP!!"

* * * * * * * * * * * *​

"Byuck buck bawk bawk bagawk!" Camilla clucked to Clifford.

"Look, I’m sorry, but we can’t go up there! Uncle Deadly locked us all in here! Sheesh, talk about your jerk chicken!" the co-host muttered.

Camilla attacked Clifford with a furious pecking of her beak. After a few seconds she stood back up and straightened her feathers. "Bagawk!" she huffed.

Clifford stood up with a lense of his sunglasses cracked. "Man...What else could go wrong?"

As if on cue, above Clifford’s head a light flickered out. "Hey Clifford, the light’s busted again!" Scooter called.

"I know, I know..." Clifford muttered.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *​

Exod walked in front of Gonzo’s screaming body. "Oh how the mighty have fallen," he said softly.

Xaldin and Xander picked up Zongo’s unconscious body and hung it on another set of chains.

Exod raised his palm to the tip of Gonzo’s nose and began clenching fingers down, making Gonzo twitch in emotional pain.

The four prisoners watched in horror, Onzgo turned his head away and closed his eyes, Flanzgo whimpered and Robin screamed. Zongo hung silently.

Kermit ran through the open door leading into the throne room like a rocket. He stopped, paralyzed in fear. He looked from Gonzo to Exod to the other four. "Stop this right now! Leave Gonzo alone!" Kermit shouted.

Exod put down his hand and turned his entire form to face the frog. Gonzo clenched his arm and sat up, it hurt to sit up, it felt good to sit up. Exod looked the frog in his eyes. "You think you can order me around? Me, Exod, the ruler of this universe."

Gonzo reached his shaking hand up and grabbed hold of Exod’s robe, which wasn’t very hard at all. Exod didn’t look down, he extended his hand and the floor beneath Kermit’s feet broke open and Kermit fell.

Gonzo shot forward. He moved faster than he ever had before, clearing half the throne room in time to grab Kermit’s hand.

Exod laughed out loud. He blinked and appeared behind Gonzo. He stared down at his arch-rival, and kicked.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Chapter 17

"Kermit!" Uncle Deadly reached his clawed blue hand towards the fire.

"PATIENCE DEADLY, PATIENCE," Death placed a bony hand onto Uncle Deadly’s shoulder. "THIS IS NOT OVER YET."

Uncle Deadly turned his blue head grimacing at Death. "Not over? They have fallen Death! We must go there now!"

"YOU ARE BEGINNING TO SOUND LIKE THE OTHER FOOLS HERE MY OLD FRIEND, TRUST ME. PATIENCE IS THE KEY." Death reassured the phantom.

Deadly inhaled through his nostrils. The dragon-like creature returned his focus to the fire and hoped beyond all hope that Death was right.

* * * * * * * * * * * *​

"SAVE FROG! SAVE FROG!" Animal repeated as he ran through the halls of the Exodian space port.

"Yeah yeah! Robin needs us!" Fozzie said.

"Si si, even little frogs need helps, hokay?" Pepe chimed in as he and Rizzo ran along side Fozzie.

Bobo hobbled in with Piggy wiped out on his shoulder. "Hey guys?" Bobo panted. "Slow down, Piggy can’t jog...She...Passed out..." Bobo said.

Butch and Clyde tagged behind the others. "Hey, hey Butch?" Clyde asked his boss. "Are we good guys now?"

"Well...Uh...Yeah I guess, it seems like these guys here need our help, although, we aren’t licenced psychiatrists, so we can’t help that much," Butch said as they both continued towards the throne room.

* * * * * * * * * * * *​

Gonzo and Kermit fell down the crack on the planet’s surface that Exod had opened. "Kermit! Don’t let go of my hand!" Gonzo called down.

"I wasn’t going to!" Kermit called back clenching Gonzo’s furry blue hand with all his might.

Gonzo scanned the rocky sides of the cracked wall, he saw an opportunity and grabbed it, literally. He reached out his free hand and held onto a ledge of cliff halfway down the hole.

"Kermit, are you alright?" Gonzo asked, still feeling the presence of Kermit’s hand in his.

"I’ve been in better situations," Kermit gulped.

Gonzo breathed recklessly. "Please don’t leave me Kermit," Gonzo said.

Kermit gulped. "I won’t Gonzo, I promise."

* * * * * * * * * * * *​

Exod’s laugh echoed through the halls and the throne room, he had won.

Or so he thought, Onzgo hoisted himself up off the floor. "Exod!" he cried in rage.

Exod turned back to the leader of the Gonzonians. "Onzgo," he nodded.

"You have taken this too far!" Onzgo stamped his foot. "Not only have you not released the Earthling prisoners, but you have destroyed my brother!"

"I love it when my work goes appreciated," Exod said as he began to stroll over towards Onzgo.

"I will wipe you out!"

"You would try."

Onzgo closed his eyes and inhaled. "This is the last straw," he said calmly.

"Daddy don’t," Flanzgo reached a chained hand towards her father.

"Let me be," Onzgo told her. He reached to the top of his head and took off his jeweled crown. His head reached to nearly the top of where the crown would have been.

"And just what do you plan on doing with that thing?" Xaldin cackled out from the top of the throne.

Onzgo turned his tall head to the throne, he stuck out his three fingers and pointed them towards the creature. "This!" he shouted, sending Xaldin flying back against the wall in a blast of psychic power.

Onzgo stood battle ready staring Exod in the eyes. "It is time," the UberGonzo said loudly. Onzgo charged forward towards the arch ruler Exod without fear.

* * * * * * * * * * * *​

Kermit held tightly to Gonzo’s right hand with both of his, and Gonzo held onto the ledge with his left.

"Kermit...I’m so sorry..." Gonzo finally said.

"Gonzo...You have nothing to be sorry for, you’ve done nothing wrong!" Kermit argued.

"Oh but Kermit...I brought you all here on this crazy space journey...Now we’re all basically doomed...Oh Kermit..."

Kermit smiled and looked up at Gonzo. "This looks familiar
Vaguely familiar
Almost unreal yet
It’s too soon to feel yet
Close to my soul
And yet so far away
I’m going to go back there someday," Kermit sang softly.

Gonzo looked down at his friend with his huge nose. "Sun rises, night falls
Sometimes the sky calls
Is that a song there?
And do I belong there?
I’ve never been there
But I know the way
I’m going to go back there someday," Gonzo chimed in.

"Come and go with me
It’s more fun to share
We’ll both be completely
At home in midair," Gonzo continued.

"We’re flyin’ not walking
On featherless wings
We can hold onto love
Like invisible strings," Kermit finished the verse.

"There’s not a word yet
For old friends who’ve just met," both friends sang in harmony.
"Part heaven, part space
Or have we found our place?" both of them nodded at once.

"You can just visit," Kermit sang alone.
"And I’ll visit too."

"I’m going to go back there with you," they both finished the song.

"Yeah," Gonzo nodded.

"We love you you know Gonzo," Kermit smiled.

"I know Kermit, I know. I love you guys too."

* * * * * * * * * * * *​

Xander and Xaldin watched as Exod and Onzgo did battle with each other, Exod erupting geysers and Onzgo hurling psychic energy. "Go boss!" Xander called.

Xaldin tipped his head towards him. "You should be a cheerleader," he said sarcastically.

"Oh I was," Xander replied.

Xaldin slapped his head, so he had his hand over his eyes when Piggy and the others ran into the throne room.

"Miss Piggy!" Robin shouted from his chains on the wall.

The frog’s small voice didn’t stop the fighting for a second, Exod and Onzgo continued to attack each other with their respective powers.

Fozzie gulped. "Oh Piggy...Do we have to?" he whined.

"You better believe it bub!" Piggy growled.

"Nice alliterations, hokay?"

"Don’t worry Robin, Piggy’s comin’!" Rizzo called over.

"Yeah, and so are you!" Piggy grabbed Rizzo by the jacket and dragged him along. When none of the others followed, Piggy shot them a glare making them hop to it.

Xaldin began to get annoyed. "How many of these Earthlings are there?"

"Hey!" Robin called to the alien. "One thing you should learn about the Muppets, we always come in groups!"

Xaldin hissed at the frog and jumped off the throne landing right in front of the others. "Hello Earthlings, come to join the party, eh?"

"Oh there’s a party!" Clyde said. "Butch, we should’ve brought an appetizer!"

Butch shook his head. "Every time there’s a party you forget one Clyde! Every time!"

Xaldin blinked. "Are these guys for real?"

"Oh yeah," Piggy rolled her eyes. "They really are that dumb."

"How come you guys are getting all the good jokes?" Fozzie asked.

"Blame da writers," Rizzo said.

Xaldin tilted his head. "Excuse me, but I came here to fight you and..."

"Oh no excuse us little fella," Bobo said. "Please go right ahead."

"Thank you," Xaldin replied. He jumped into action and camouflaged into the room.

"Look what ya did Clyde, you scared ‘im off!" Butch yelled.

"I did not, he just turned-" Clyde was knocked over.

"He he he he!" cackling echoed around the Muppets.

"What the-" Pepe started before he was picked up off the ground and hurled across the room.

Rizzo began to hop around in fear, "Oh my go-Where did he-How are we gonna-OH SOMEONE HELP US!" the rat shouted.

* * * * * * * * * * * *​

Gonzo looked up. "Rizzo?" he whispered. "Rizzo!" he shouted in realization. "Kermit we’ve gotta do something!"

Kermit’s fingers were beginning to numb. "There isn’t much we can do Gonzo!"

"But we have to help them! We just have to!"

Kermit frowned. "We can’t..."

* * * * * * * * * * * *​

Flanzgo watched in horror as her father was hit with a geyser, then regained happiness as Onzgo blasted Exod with psychic energy. She looked down at her hands, her wrists were still chained, she looked down the chains, they stretched all the way to the back wall. She looked at the back wall, Zongo was still knocked out, hanging silently, and Robin...Robin shouted, cheering on his friends from Earth, but Flanzgo could see through him, he was hurting inside, his uncle had fallen. Her uncle had fallen as well.

She crawled over to the crack in the floor dragging her chains behind her. "Uncle Gonzo! Can you hear me?!" she shouted down the hole.

"Flanzgo?" Gonzo’s voice echoed up. "Flanzgo! Can you help us?"

Flanzgo looked around. "I...I don’t know...How far down are you?"

There was no response for a second. "Probably about thirteen feet!"

"How do you know that?" Kermit’s froggy voice asked.

"It’s a weirdo thing."

Flanzgo looked around. "There’s nothing here for me to throw down!" she began to breath recklessly, "I’ll think of something! I promise!" she put her hands up to her mouth to make her voice louder. She looked down at her wrists. "Wait! I’ve got it!" she threw her hands over the side letting the chains fall down the chasm. And as Kermit’s fingers began to slip from Gonzo’s grasp, the two friends began to realize that Flanzgo was their last hope.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Chapter 18

"Okay you rats, move that thing. Yeah over there, uh huh," Scooter shouted to some rats carrying a piece of scenery for Miss Piggy's big musical number. "Hey hey, wait," Scooter stopped the rodents. "Phil, what are you doing?"

Scooter asked a a tall headed Muppet wearing medical goggles, gloves and an apron who was helping the rats with the scenery. "Oh, well you know, I'm just trying to help out my little vermin companions here Scooter sir," Dr. Phil van Neuter told the go-fer.

Scooter shook his head. "No no Phil, we hired you as a veterinarian, not a stage-hand."

"Not that he was qualified for either," Rowlf remarked.

"Oh sure," Dr. van Neuter said. "Hire me as a vet, oh, and why don't you give me an assistant, Mulch, than use him as an extra in a movie and not me! Yeah, yeah, fine! Humph, c'mon rats, let's go!" the doctor said escorting all but one rat off stage.

"Hey der Scooter," the remaining rat said. "Don't let da doc get to ya, he's a few scalpels short of a dissection kit, if ya know what I mean," Bubba the Rat told Scooter.

"Yeah Bubba I know, I know," Scooter scribbled something off his list. "We wouldn't've hired him if you hadn't convinced us that his other job at the C.O.V.N.E.T. alien hospital bombed," Scooter muttered.

"Did somebody say bombed?!" Crazy Harry jumped up from behind Scooter and pressed down on his dynamite plunger, exploding dynamite in the rafters above making them crash down into the seats.

Scooter covered his eyes and shook his head. "No way we're gonna have a show ready when Kermit gets back..."

Uncle Deadly had come to check up on the Muppets after the explosion. If Kermit gets back. He thought to himself.

* ** ** ** ** ** *​

Gonzo watched as the chains came into view above his head, stopping six feet above.

Gonzo looked down at Kermit. "Kermit, I'm gonna lift you up, grab the ledge!"

Kermit gulped as a finger slipped from Gonzo's grassped. "Okay Gonzo."

Gonzo lifted his hand hoisting Kermit up, one of the frog's hands fell loose. Gonzo lifted faster bringing Kermit up to the ledge. "Grab on!" Gonzo shouted urgently.

Kermit extended his free hand and grabbed onto the ledge. He let his other hand fall free of Gonzo's and grabbed on with it as well. Gonzo did the same.
"Flanzgo, we can't reach it!" Gonzo called up the chasm.

Flanzgo moaned. "Oh Uncle Gonzo, hold on please! I'll get help!"

"Gonzo?" Fozzie overheard. "Hey, hey Piggy, I think that girl over there said Gonzo was down that hole over there!" Fozzie told the kung-fu fighting pig.
"Oh yeah right," Piggy said as she karate chopped thin air. "Gonzo's on the space station with Kermit!" She was wacked in the back and she turned to hit back, but missed the invisible alien.

"Gonzo, is Kermit still alright?" Flanzgo called down.

"Kermie?!" Piggy shouted. "HI-YA!" Piggy screamed, kicking the invisible Xaldin in the side, making him visible again and knocking him over. "Humph," she snorted. "That'll teach you to mess wtih the platinum princess!" Piggy flipped her hair out of her face and scooted over to Flanzgo's side. "How may moi help dear?" Piggy asked.

Flanzgo looked into the lady pig's eyes. "The chains, the won't reach!"

Piggy stared down the hole and inhaled deeply. "Okay, I'm going to grab your feet and lower you down a bit, alright?"

Flanzgo nodded fast as Piggy grabbed her feet and drooped her down the side. When Flanzgo was lowered Piggy's arm length, Flanzgo called down again. "Can you get it now Uncle Gonzo?!"

Gonzo's breath was reckless, he reached up a hand and missed the chain by a few feet. "It's still too short!"

Piggy's face clammed up as Flanzgo's weight began to weigh down on her dainty diva arms. "Fozzie! Help!" she called to the bear.

Fozzie turned around and gasped. He began to bite his fingers. "Um...Um...Okay, okay, I'll go get help, gotta go get help...Where's help? Um...Um..."

"No Fozzie you help! NOW!"

"Oh oh, gotcha gotcha!" Fozzie ran over to grab Piggy by the ankles. "Okay, gonna lower you down, lower you down...Oh I can't look!" Fozzie let go of one of Piggy's feet to cover his eyes as Piggy was sent halfway over.

"Grab me grab me GRAB ME!!" Piggy screamed as Fozzie re-grabbed her ankle and lowered her down the rest of the way.

Piggy's scream awoke Zongo from his unconsciousness. He looked around and saw Robin hanging next to him. "What-Where are we?"

Robin turned his head to Zongo. "Well, uh, I'm not exactly sure, but Mr. Onzgo and Exod are fighting. And everyone else is trying to save my Uncle Kermit and Gonzo from down that cliff."

Zongo gasped. This was not going well at all.

"How 'bout now Kermie?" Piggy called.

"No! We can't get it!" Kermit's voice called back.

"Um...Help!" Fozzie cried as he too began to slip. "We are falling!!"

Butch turned his blue head over and saw the others falling. "Uh-oh, Clyde, take care of this, I gotta help!" he ran off, tossing Clyde a beat-up Xaldin from his hands.

"But-But..." Clyde stuttered. "Butch, don't be a hero!" Clyde called after his best friend.

"Butch turned around and laughed at Clyde. "Heh, there's a first time for everything bud!" he said before continuing over to Fozzie's feet.

"What's goin' on?" Butch asked, grabbing Fozzie's feet before he even had an answer.

"The chains won't reach, lower me down, we've gotta help our friends at the bottom!" Fozzie replied.

"Right!" Butch nodded.

Flanzgo began to whimper as she was lowered down more. "Uncle Gonzo," she cried. "Please tell me it reaches!"

Gonzo grabbed up and got hold of a chain, Kermit grabbed the other. When they let go of the ledge, their weight pulled down on Flanzgo making all of the others above her jerk down as well.

"PULL UP PULL UP!!" Piggy screamed in fear.

Butch began to pull backwards. "I can't! It's too heavy!"

"Watch it bub!" Piggy shouted back.

"His name's Butch!" Clyde shouted as he grabbed onto his best friend and began to pull as well. "C'mon pull!"

Bobo grabbed onto Clyde's furry pink back and pulled with all his strenght. "I gotcha small fry, don't fret!"

"Hey, who ya callin' small fry?" Rizzo asked, grabbing Bobo's leg with his entire body and tried to pull.

'Si si, we aren't small fries, hokay? We are small onjon rings!" Pepe pulled Rizzo's tail with all four arms.

"PULL PULL!" Animal chanted as he pulled Pepe and the others along, finally making a bit of headway, moving the chain of Muppets inch by inch.

Eight Muppets and an alien princess were either dangling or precariously perched over the side of a bottomless chasm, pulling with all of their strength to save a frog and a whatever. Just another day in the life of the Muppets.

* ** ** ** ** ** *​

Exod stuck out his hand, causing a pointed rock to fly up from the ground. Onzgo jumped back before it could hit him and sent a blast of psi-energy through the rock and towards Exod, who dodged and glared towards the Gonzonian's leader.

The ruckus stopped for a moment as the two rulers stared back into each other's eyes.

"We...Are even..." Exod breathed out.

Onzgo controlled his breathign, he couldn't show signs of weakness. "I would sacrifice my entire being to destroy you."

Exod didn't knwo how to respond, so he erupted geysers in a circle around Onzgo. Onzgo took control of the steam with his mind and blew it back into the ground causing it to crack all around the floor.

"Do not test my power," Exod barked.

"I already have," Onzgo said calmly. "And you have failed!" he shouted with an extended hand and a blast of psi-energy, knocking Exod on his back side.

"My lord! My lord my lord my lord!" Xander shouted as he darted over to Exod's side. "Are you okay?"

Exod glared up into the servant's eyes as Onzgo prepared another attack. As Onzgo fired, Exod grabbed Xander by the neck and hurling him into the line of fire.

The psi-beam hit Xander directly, sending him flying back against a nearby wall. The loyal servant fell from the wall to the ground silently and stayed that way.

Onzgo fell to his knees. "What have you done..." he said.

"I have done what was necessary to win," Exod stood up from the ground.
Onzgo shook his large head. "But winning...Is more important to you...Than your own brother?"

* * * * * * * * * * * *​

Death stroked his long wooden scythe. He pondered life, death, the pursuit of happiness...The usual. Life, the Muppets all lived, the lived well. The Muppets died, or at least Uncle Deadly did anyway, and Statler and Waldorf couldn't be too far behind. Happiness...This one was tough. The Muppets tried to always remain happy and care free, but, when they get themselves inot the situations such as they were in now, the pursuit of happiness seemed farther away.

Uncle Deadly reentered his private room quietly, Death didn't notice his arrival. The phantom watched his employer and his scythe, the two were never seperated. Uncle Deadly approached the cloaked arch angel. "The Muppets are doing well Death," the dragon-like creature informed.

Death nodded his hooded head. "I EXPECTED NO LESS."

"What about the others?" Uncle Deadly asked intently.

"SEE FOR YOURSELF, I THINK YOU'LL BE PLEASENTLY SURPRISED," Death motioned towards the fire with his bony hand.

Uncle Deadly strolled to the fire and looked intensely into the flames. He saw the chain of Muppets sprawled out across the throne room floor and smiled. "They do know how to handle things," he chuckled.

"NO MATTER HOW ODDLY THEY DO IT," Death replied.

"Well, you can't use the word 'Muppet' without having the word 'odd' to accompany it."

"I'VE COME TO REALIZE THAT OVER THE PAST FEW YEARS."

Uncle Deadly grimaced. "Try being with them for thirty years my friend, you learn a lot more."

"YOU'VE DUG YOUR OWN GRAVE UNCLE DEADLY, METAPHORICALLY AND PHYSICALLY," Death said from inside his hood.

Uncle Deadly laughed once more. "And I have come to learn that over the past few years my old friend."

Death turned his head and looked directly at Deadly's blue face. "AND THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT UNCLE DEADLY, ALL LIFE IS ALWAYS TEETERING ON THE BRINK OF LIVING AND DYING, SO WHEN DEATH DOES FINALLY COME, ALL LIFE FORMS ARE TRULY MY OLD FRIENDS WHO'VE JUST MET."

Uncle Deadly smiled and placed a clawed blue hand on the black cloak. "You know, they really do need a word for that."

Both friends laughed, Death's laugh was gentler and warmer than usual, perhaps because of the suddenly roaring fire at their feet.

Uncle Deadly glanced down at the flames. "Death, what's going on with the fire? The picture's muddled."

Death stood up in a flash. "DEADLY, STAY HERE," he told the phantom.

"What? Why? Where are you going Death?" Deadly tried to protest, but it was no use, Death disappeared in an eruption of black flames around his body. Uncle Deadly jolted back to the fire, he stared hard into it. He began to realize where Death had gone. He just hoped he wouldn't return with one of his friends in his arms.