The Third Somewhat-Annual Muppet Central Award Ceremony!!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Sitting in front of where Bryan the others are sitting

*whistles for Bryan* You go dog!

Grover: He is a dog?

No Grover. Ok let me say this away you can understand. You go Bryan!

Grover: I see. I think.

Me and the Monsters clapping for Bryan

BEAR

Reaction score
Me? Wow! Thanks, Big Bird and Bear! (gives them both big hugs) I really did not expect one let alone both of these! Thank you all so much. Sesame Street had such a profound influence on me growing up and still continues to inspire me to do great things and make a positive contribution to the world. And Bear in the Big Blue House I feel was one of the best children's programs on the air today and I am sad that it is coming to an end. I thank every one of you here for all the fun and good times. Also a special thanks to Ed, Kyle and D'Snowth for being such wonderful friends who share the same love for Sesame Street that I do.

Erine81981

Reaction score
YEAHHHHHH!!! You go girl!

Cookie M: Me didn't know Kathy girl. Me thought Kathy...kathy.

*slaps head*

BEAR

Reaction score
Bert: Hey, Kathy got the next award!
Ernie: And well deserved too.
Bert: Yeah.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bo: *in audience* Wow...Vic, you rock, seriously, you do.
Beau: He does? Won't he fall over?
Bo: ...Vic designed the fabulous award-images, and mines going up on my wall first thing tomorrow.
Bobo: before breakfast?
Bo: Ok, second thing.
Bean: Before your bath? You'll smell!
Bo: Third thing?
Bobo: *waves to Bear*
Bo: Bear...he's fit with in with our group...
Bean: Why?
Bobo: It's a B-thing...
Bo: Congratulations Bryan, and Kathy! And well done Ryan who has put the show together beau-tifully!
Beau: You called?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hey Ernie and Bert. How's everything going?

Herry: Hey Ernie and Bert. Good to see ya'll here.

Grover: *comes back with some popcorn* Does anyone want any? *hands it down the row*

Herry: *grabs some* Thanks Grover.

Cookie M: No thanks Grover. Me got me cookies. *eats some*

Maurice: Thanks Grover. *eats some popcorn*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Me: *applauds for Kathy and Bry's speech* Great job you two. Keep it up! That's what brought you here! And now, Scooter, the resident go-fer, and nephew of the guy who owns the theater is here to present the award for favorite artist and best avatar!!

*Scooter walks on stage in a tux*

Scooter: Art is an...Well erm, art form that has been around since cave paintings. And today, we're here to celebrate the greatest artists gathered here at Muppet Central. We've got artists from Russia, Denmark, and even good ol' New Jersey! So here we are the award for Muppet Central's Favorite Artist goes to...VIBS! Congratulations! And of course we have to give out an award for that little picture that appears next to people's names. Now, my personal avatar is of me. Or my uncle, whichever pays more. The winner for best avatar on MC goes to Vic Romano! The creator of the actual award statues, without whom none of this could be possible! Congrats Vic!

Leyla

Reaction score
<The Muppet Newsman suddenly runs in and interrupts>

MN:This just in! A special message from a good looking waiter type has been delivered from Vibs:

The happy honouree is stuck on a plane from Denmark because the pilot thought US was really UK and he also thought UK was short for ultimate K which, as you know, is nonsense and he's now all confused and Vibs is sitting in a plane hundreds of meters over the earth waiting for the flight to continue and Vibs will be making a speech sometime tommorow.

<Newman passes out from lack of oxygen.>

BEAR

Reaction score
Telly: (over hears Beau and his gang) Gosh, I wonder if B is Letter of the Day. Just as long as Oscar doesn't make me eat one of his B sandwiches. Blech!

Erine81981

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Telly: (over hears Beau and his gang) Gosh, I wonder if B is Letter of the Day. Just as long as Oscar doesn't make me eat one of his B sandwiches. Blech!
Oscar: *pops up* Did someone say "B" sandwiches?