1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Monday August 6 on PBS. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Dismiss Notice

The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Kiki, Jan 5, 2009.

1. Any Del

Any Del Well-Known Member

I know he's trolling. But his comments are hilarious! And no I don't take them seriously.

2. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

The fact that this kid took the time to come up with such a pathetic attempt in trolling.

I give him props.

Any Del and ConsummateVs like this.
  3. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

THERES SO MANY MORE IT'S HILARIOUS

ConsummateVs likes this.
  4. Froggy Fool

Froggy Fool Well-Known Member

5. LittleJerry92

Look at the comment from "Susan Silk-Koenigsberg" and then look at her reply.

Shows how "intellegent" she really is. :laugh:

6. ConsummateVs

ConsummateVs Well-Known Member

Hey, if somebody asked me a dumb question that I wouldn't know how to respond to, I would also just say "I don't know".

7. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Not really. She's not intelligent is what she is.

8. LittleJerry92

That's..... kind of the joke I was making there.....

9. LittleJerry92

To be fair, she's posting a comment claiming who the performers are (which is kind of stupid because many of those letters don't even have their own speaking lines) with no evidence to back it up, someone asked how she knows who did the voices, and she replies saying she doesn't know.

You're just making yourself look like a fool on the internet and wasting your time if you're claiming to know something and then not have any evidence to back it up.

It's like the equivilent of some fans claiming "X episode or segment was banned" and then they show no evidence to back up their sources.

ConsummateVs likes this.
  10. MikaelaMuppet

Oops.

11. LittleJerry92

12. ConsummateVs

No Price is Right losing horn?

muppet maniac likes this.
  13. Any Del

Any Del Well-Known Member

The way Peter walked was hilarious! :laugh: Also I just noticed it was based on what's below.

14. LittleJerry92

Okay, fine.

15. ConsummateVs

Seeing my old posts from last year where I called Hush from Kick Buttowski hot. :laugh::laugh::laugh: Good flippin' gravy, I was such an icky fangirl of him. I still think he's kinda cute, but I'm definitely not as obsessed with him as I used to be, LOL.

I still think Valhallen is a total babe though

16. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

No, no that's @gavry3

ConsummateVs likes this.
  17. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

That's what I was gonna say!

Pig's Laundry likes this.
  18. LittleJerry92

19. MikaelaMuppet

My dad doodled (drew) a bunch of hearts on the envelope of the Valentine's Day card I'm going to get tomorrow and the card happens to be red (which I hope isn't a bad color, because it happens to be the color of the devil also known as Satan) and my mom got the pink one.

20. LittleJerry92

So... As a joke after listening to "Rhinoth... They scare little boyth... Assassinating parenth... Don't bring 'em much joy, that's Wandy", I looked up "Wandy Newman" on Google and.... Found this.

[​IMG]

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: