The "You know what?" thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
No, it was Randy (her dad). Just a simple animation error (they corrected his appearance in the next shot he was in).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You know what I find to be very soothing (and a bit erotic)?

The sound of a woman rubbing her legs while wearing tights. :shifty:

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I think Ubisoft should do what Activision did with Crash Bandicoot and make a Rayman (NOT RABBIDS!) remastered trilogy game - where it could have remastered HD versions of Rayman 1 (with 3D graphics), The Great Escape, and Hoodlum Havoc all in one game. I think that would be really neat and would make Ubisoft a lot of money.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I actually would like to see more Midnight Club games to be honest.

It's been 10 years since Rockstar made a game of that franchise. :frown:

snichols1973

Reaction score
You know what phrase I hate?
"It is what it is".
Usually said by convicted felons who will spend the next 20 years behind bars.
"It is what it is".
Another cliched phrase that gets overused until it's run into the ground is "<X> is the new <Y>".

If exaggerated to absurdity, pretty soon it might be overused to the point where people might start saying something like "death is the new life" or "Coke is the new Pepsi"...

And now for something completely unexpected in response to overused catchphrases like "it is what it is", here's Frank Zappa's "You Are What You Is":

Last edited:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Looking at some of the recently-added Sesame Street episode pages compiled thanks to "trusted sources", it seems like quite a few of the episodes chosen for included on iTunes' "Sesame Street Classics" releases had repeated street stories from two years earlier. This was the case with the episode about the broken window, Bob arguing with the phone, and Olivia assisting Placedo Flamingo.

I wonder if they deliberately chose episodes with past street stories to give fans a bit more than just the three seasons included in each volume (well, all the inserts from past seasons would also help).

And now I wonder if any of the episodes that aired on Noggin were repeated stories from past seasons (well, I know that Noggin did air both the season 25 premier and the episode that repeated its plot).

Thinking about it lately, I'd like to see an official document or whatever of an episode that had its street scenes reused. I can't imagine they'd need a proper script for that, since they wouldn't be writing new dialogue (and I assume all sketch/insert scripts are written as separate script pages... though the parts of the first episode script shown in the 40th anniversary book show that the proper first episode script did include dialogue from the first Ernie and Bert insert). Most Sesame Street scripts I've seen show dialogue and stuff written for the street stories and a listing of inserts to appear between those, I guess when episodes were repeated they might have just had a few pages running down the segments. Or maybe they did just copy the previous scripts and put in segment listings.

Last edited: