The "You know what?" thread

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I prefer eating some cereals dry (especially Lucky Charms and the General Mills Halloween cereals), because they get soggy and gross after a while if you eat them with milk.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Seriously, how long are you people letting your cereal just sit there in milk before you actually eat it?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
When it comes to suggary cereals.... I just eat them dry.

If we're talking about health cereals then yeah, milk.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
my dad will take a bite of cereal and then take a ship of milk and chew it together and that's how he eats cereal because he hates it soggy.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
When I was living alone in college, I'd just eat cereal straight from the box and drink milk from the carton. :coy:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Honestly, the one place I feel like has a good amount of internet creeps is hands down Deviantart.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
DA has always had problems - I still remember the ongoing feud I had with another artist that went on for a year or two, and it was honestly more amusing than it was antagonistic (and least from my perspective), because it's like we had become the AVGN and NC of DA.

But, I digress. DA has been seeing quite an exodus of people in recent years - even I'm considerably less active than I was in the beginning. One thing I have been noticing lately, however, is that DA seems to be turning into Rule34 Lite: there's a lot more nude and sexual photos and artwork than ever before . . . I wonder if perhaps DA is trying to relax their restrictions a little; I've noticed many people who have migrated to tumblr say they prefer it over DA because they can get away with more NSFW kind of art.