They've only Got One Another: A Muppet Christmas Story

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
HA! Oh, see, you haven't changed a bit, have you? You SO can't blame me for any ill effects this has on your reputation, Mr. Regard.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh but I SO can blame you because you practically forced me into it by talking about my having written out meticulously transcribed mental images of Steve Whitmere as an ice cream man in front of these poor, highly impressionable young members! Their poor minds will be scared for life, and it's all down to YOU, Lisa, so how do you feel about THAT?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
...Why, I didn't mention ANY of that, dear Beau. All I did was mention your writing skills. The rest, you did all by yourself.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Can't we use Bunsen's invention to turn the cream cheese into gold? Then we'll have enough to buy some fresh cream cheese. I do love that and sesame bagels.

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
I'm sorry, standing on the side lines over here, just dying!!:big_grin: Wow, Steve Whitmire....fantastic! Lol. This is just a feeling, Beau, :oops:but you'll probably never hear the end of that one! Sorry just had to post my thoughts of that..:wink:

We Got Us

Reaction score
Ah. Wow. I have a whole new story to read here now. :big_grin: Personally: :sing:I'm lovin' it...:sing: That was bad. Sorry.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Hey, I just wanted to step in here and say just how much you rock for writing this story. I LOVE IT! Really, everything that has been said by the other reviewers sums up just why I love this story so much. I will add in that by far and away my favorite scene was when Kermit had his little conversation with Uncle Deadly, because Uncle Deadly is not an easy character to write, much less to write him as well as you have. I'm really looking forward to the conclusion of this story, and I must end off this little rave by saying that I wish I could write as well as you. Really, this is utterly fantastic and I LOVE your writing style, and I hope that you continue to write Muppet fan fics, other fan fics and your own original works in the future.

We Got Us

Reaction score
Oh Ozymandias....I hug you for being so sweet and slap you right in the face for pretending your ANYWHERE below me on the writing scale! :wink: Your story brings me to literal. Tears. That being said, squeals of thank you's! I enjoy writing (as a hobby) but I'm also very nervous to improve since it's--kinda the thing I wanna be doing--you know--long term--don't laugh. It's always ssssooo great to hear someone say that!! >>>>hugs<<<<