They've only Got One Another: A Muppet Christmas Story

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
As if you would post that in front of the new kids! Now my reputation is shattered, shattered I tell you!
Shattered, my left foot! Look at how well that thread displays your writing skills... <snicker>

Beauregard

Reaction score
Shattered, my left foot! Look at how well that thread displays your writing skills... <snicker>
I certainly *will* shatter your left foot (pardon the imagery) if that will make you stop spreading such terrible rumors about my having created mental images of Steven Whitmere...wait...did you even mention that? (Also, doesn't your left foot belong to someone else?)

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Terrible rumors? WHAT terrible rumors? I'm just spreading joy and entertainment... that was once provided by you... that's all! Just passing these things on to the next generation... you know, for posterity!

(And no, it's my RIGHT foot that belongs to Nyssa. Not to be confused with the foot that you still need to thank...)

Beauregard

Reaction score
Things that should be passed on to the next generation are things like wisdom, respect for wildlife and family recipes that make no sense because at some point the pages got stuck together and no one noticed...not so much the semi-stalkerish behavior of their forfathers around celebs. (also: SWAEHB!)

(Yeah...I must remember to thank that foot some day...I imagine it would get a kick out of it...[Get it? Kick? Foot? That's funny! <Badoomcha!>])

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Well yes, but how are we supposed to pass on the love of bagels if we don't pass on the tales of stalker-ish behavior? Besides, there's plenty of comedy in there, too, and quality entertainment, and... um... And bagels. Lots of bagels.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hmmm...bagels...Did we leave some cream cheese in that thread too? Because if we did, I'm heading over there. I'm hungry. (Although its beginning to look like there's plenty of Muffins in this particular thread...)

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I have no idea. If we did, I hope we left it in a refrigerator or something. Otherwise, I'm sure it went bad a long time ago, and bears more resemblance to a science project than food. (Although with Muppets, it's hard to tell those apart sometimes.)

Beauregard

Reaction score
If there were any science projects in the SWAEHB thread, honestly, I dread to think what they might have come up with...(Cloning would be nice though, so that we could each have our own personal SWB to A...wait, what???!)