They've only Got One Another: A Muppet Christmas Story

We Got Us

Reaction score
>Takes Lisa's point< >tries to to enter into my psyche< >is again distracted by the fact that Lisa is actually talking about writing stories around Scooter, which would be a dream come true for me< So, it was ReneeLouvier who started this whole Sara deal? :shifty: Eh-heh, gotcha. I'll keep that in mind. Well we'll see about this then...and by the way, in which story did he run away from home? Not that I would, you know, scurry off like a rabid monkey for a Lisa story written about my favorite character and forget everything else that was important in my life. :wink:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<Giggles!> <Hugs the cute little We Got Us> Sadly, the story in which Scooter ran away isn't on MC. It's saved on my computer as "Big City," because I don't really bother to give my stories real titles unless I actually post them, and it was a strange universe in which the Muppets who HAD gotten together were living in an abandoned building, and Rowlf was the only one with a steady job, and they could barely pull together enough money to eat every day, but they were happy... and meanwhile Piggy was an executive living in a high-rise apartment, and she was miserable... and other complicated things like that, with Scooter at some point nearly freezing to death, except that he ended up being just fine, largely because some nice lady pig always gave so generously to the cute banjo-playing frog she sometimes passed on the street.

ANYway... At some point, I'll see what I can do about posting that Scooter-centric story I have in mind...

And in the meantime, I have a job application to fill out... and a Christmas story to finish! (And so do you, by the way.)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw, but you should read the nice Sara lady's Sadie's Stories conveniently gathered up in the FLI (Fanfic Library Index) under her name.
There's Sadie, the go-fer's mom... And Auntie Eleanor, Uncle D's ghoul... And a scene where the phantom dragon's protecting the little frog from danger... And did I mention Back to the Future?

Besides, she's also responsible for the RHLC found in the Henson People section. They used to have a feud with the SWAEHB people but it's cooled down in recent times.

Now about these Christmas fics... *Points muffin cannon at WGU and penguin cannon at Toga.
Update? Please?

We Got Us

Reaction score
Lisa: I couldn't like that idea more!! >hugs for even thinking of it!!<
Bo: That's what...oh never mind. :big_grin:
Count: With all due respect, what on earth is RHLC and SWAEHB? And I'm assuming penguin cannon is somewhat more painful than a muffin? :hungry:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
RHLC is the Richard Hunt Lovers Club... or something like that? SWAEHB (which I am a member of) is Steve Whitmire Admirers, Especially His Behind.

...Yes. <Giggles> It's a long story, and you can enjoy it all right here in this thread I dug up for you! http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/threads/swaehb-swaehb.17596/ Oh, the embarrassing things Beau posted in that thread...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
WGU, yes, penguins hurt a wee bit more than muffins. But since that's Lisa's prefered form of nagging threat...
And I'd say the muffins have been flying far often in here, so post story please!