Thinking about Kingdom Hearts here

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Maybe they could be video game characters? LOL...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
am I going to need to play Chain of Memories to understand KH2? I barely have enough money to buy KH2 as it is

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I played KH2 before playing KH:COM and i understood it, so you don't have to. but you'd probably understand it better if you played KH:COM first.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
am I going to need to play Chain of Memories to understand KH2? I barely have enough money to buy KH2 as it is
I really don't think it matters either way. KH2 has a very self-explanatory story line. Even though a lot of the characters originated and had back-stories in Chain of Memories, I think they're pretty easy to follow in KH2. :smirk:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I had that same idea awhile back! I really think it would help bring the Muppets even more into the 21st Century.
I knew that idea sounded familiar... How could I forget that it was first brought up by the great Dave "Vic Romano"?

But yes, I still think this is a wonderful idea that Disney needs to think about... and seriously consider.:sing:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I had that same idea awhile back! I really think it would help bring the Muppets even more into the 21st Century.
Oh I didn't know, but I'm not just talking about Muppets, I'm also taking about other Disney characters.

But Muppets are the ones anyone thinks of right away, :smile:, which is the case with me too.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I just started re-playing KH2. I'd forgotten how much fun it is. I really think the Muppets would make a fantastic addition to KH3 (whenever it comes out... :smirk: )

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I just started re-playing KH2. I'd forgotten how much fun it is. I really think the Muppets would make a fantastic addition to KH3 (whenever it comes out... )
Yeah, I mean if Winnie the Pooh and Chicken Little, :smirk: can be in these games, which not Kermit, :smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Yeah, I mean if Winnie the Pooh and Chicken Little, :smirk: can be in these games, which not Kermit, :smile:
Well... I'm pretty sure Chicken Little was just thrown in to promote his movie that was coming out at the same time of release... but yes, I agree, Kermit and the gang deserve a place alongside Sora, Donald, and Goofy.

BUT if I had to guess, I would say that, with Disney's recent (sort of) acquisition of Pixar... most, if not all of their films, will get themed worlds over the Muppets. (Which wouldn't be AWFUL... some really cool worlds could come from the Pixar films. I think a Toy Story level would rock. I can also picture them putting in Wall-E as a Summon. Ooh, A Cars level would be neat too... imagine Sora, Donald, and Goofy as cars. :stick_out_tongue:)