Thinking about Kingdom Hearts here

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Well... I'm pretty sure Chicken Little was just thrown in to promote his movie that was coming out at the same time of release... but yes, I agree, Kermit and the gang deserve a place alongside Sora, Donald, and Goofy.

BUT if I had to guess, I would say that, with Disney's recent (sort of) acquisition of Pixar... most, if not all of their films, will get themed worlds over the Muppets. (Which wouldn't be AWFUL... some really cool worlds could come from the Pixar films. I think a Toy Story level would rock. I can also picture them putting in Wall-E as a Summon. Ooh, A Cars level would be neat too... imagine Sora, Donald, and Goofy as cars. )
You know I would love to see Pixar movies in mixed in, but IMHO I think Toy story and Cars would make the game a bit more chessy. I mean I think the pixar movies that would fit in perfect is "A Bugs' Life" rather cars because how would Sora use the Keyblade if he was a car? and The Incredibles would be perfect, I mean Syndrome would is a great villian, he alone would be perfect.

I also still stand by the idea of the Fearsome Five from Darkwing Duck being in the game as well, :big_grin:

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
I had the strangest notion; if you could ally yourself with any character within the game, who would it be? For example, Sora had Goofy and Donald as his terrific two.

I'd love to claim Jose Carioca (Green parrot; Three Caballeros) and General Li Shang.
I know Jose is not in the game, but, hey, that'd be cool!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Wow! Darkwing Duck is a stretch... Would be awesome, though!

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Wow! Darkwing Duck is a stretch... Would be awesome, though!
Yeah but don't you think it would fit, I mean the game is kinda dark in it's own right and Darkwing Duck is pretty Dark in it's own right, well at least dark for a Disney afternoon show, :wink:, the best example being the episode where Bushroot became a villian. But like I said in other post on this thread, the ending would be with Negaduck takes the powers of the other members of the Fearsome Five to become Mega-Negaduck, a la the episode titled Jail Bird.

I had another thought for Kingdom Hearts what about a world based on the 1973 movie, Robin Hood. I think that could fit. I'm wacthing that movie right now as a matter of fact.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Hey I know this tread was pretty much dead but I figure I'll bring it back from the dead all so I could plug my very first fanfic, which is about Muppets in Kingdom Hearts. (Sorry if it seems like a cheap plug, I just really want more feedback on my first fanfic and so far just the very wonderful RedPiggy has given any feedback, :smile:)

Though ahead of time I would like to say I'm sorry for any typos and grammer and spelling errors.

Please let me know what you think...

http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?p=732887#post732887