TMS outline- Burl Ives!

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
TotallySpiesFan said:
How about removing Scooter from this outline and replace him with Mildred for the opening, and with Gloat for Burl's opening number, okay?
Why?

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

P

Philip Kippel

How about replacing Piggy with Fred the Elf in the goodnights?

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Gorgon Heap said:
Why?

So he will be absent from this outline, just like from the Bruce Forsyth episode, Joel Grey episode, Rita Moreno episode, Harvey Korman episode, and Florence Henderson episode.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
TotallySpiesFan said:
So he will be absent from this outline, just like from the Bruce Forsyth episode, Joel Grey episode, Rita Moreno episode, Harvey Korman episode, and Florence Henderson episode.
But he was in the Paul Williams, Charles Aznavour, Lena Horne, Peter Ustinov, and Sandy Duncan episodes, so I don't know what your logic is supposed to be suggesting.

It's worth noting that in a lot of Season One episodes, the same characters appeared in the goodnights quite a bit- Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo and Hilda especially, also Wayne or Wanda, Scooter and George. Sometimes they weren't even in the episode proper (like Gonzo and Scooter in the Kaye Ballard goodnights) but were still in the goodnights. I'm not trying to stretch it as far as that, mind you, just kinda doing what they would've done, save for where I take liberties as far as character creation dates for the purpose of subject and sketch matter.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Gorgon Heap said:
But he was in the Paul Williams, Charles Aznavour, Lena Horne, Peter Ustinov, and Sandy Duncan episodes, so I don't know what your logic is supposed to be suggesting.

It's worth noting that in a lot of Season One episodes, the same characters appeared in the goodnights quite a bit- Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo and Hilda especially, also Wayne or Wanda, Scooter and George. Sometimes they weren't even in the episode proper (like Gonzo and Scooter in the Kaye Ballard goodnights) but were still in the goodnights. I'm not trying to stretch it as far as that, mind you, just kinda doing what they would've done, save for where I take liberties as far as character creation dates for the purpose of subject and sketch matter.

Scooter would have been absent in this outline, as well as in the first season episodes with Rita Moreno, Harvey Korman, Joel Grey, Florence Henderson, and Bruce Forsythe.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Dave, are you still working on the outlines with Cass Elliot, Leon Redbone, and John Ritter?

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
TotallySpiesFan said:
Dave, are you still working on the outlines with Cass Elliot, Leon Redbone, and John Ritter?
They are on the backburner. Don't hold your breath for 'em, I'm sorry to say I keep pretty busy these days. I'll get to them eventually. Will probably do the Sid Caesar one first.

P

Philip Kippel

I still think that you should include Fred the Elf in the goodnights in this outline, whether in Piggy's place or in addition to the seven already there.