Toga's Total Teasers and Tale Title Tally

Beauregard

Reaction score
*gulps* MSN...Well, I hope that MSN didn't ruin your writing career at MC...too much...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Sniffles at the thought that TTMBT has yet to be updated/finished in sooooooo looooooooong a time to beat time.
And MSN IM was a boon to this girl named TogetherAgain... Isn't that how she gained a protoge, growing her halfness to thirds with another girl from way up in the coldened Canadian climes oft refered to as an ushy gushy supporter?

Ah, this is all so great to read, we should cherish this thread and the one Bo started about his memoirs.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ah yes, that collaborative story by Prawnie and Lisa, whatever happened to that? I suppose we'll get an explanation at some point in this thread! Keep it coming!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Is coming, is coming! Got two hands only! And with two hands, got final, got packing, got dinner plans! Got move out first thing tomorrow! Got TOMATOES! ...Yes.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... You got any bananas too?
*Hugs hearing lines from TMTM from Lisa regarding updating herfic. Though there is another who has taken up the cause...
*Prods nagging stick at Claudia.

Wee... *Showers Lisa with cue-card carrying pengawins.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*GLOMPS Lisa* I miss that story soooooo much... Ah well, I'm sure I'm probably the only one... :wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Voice of Doom: Think again Praaaaawn!
*Showers Prawn with carded penguins, making him rush out and post updates.

And yaey, for there was a storm of penguins, first of the ten plagues to stir fanfic writers into posting more of their stories.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Posting has been delayed by the fact that one Half has eaten the other Half, therefore the now inner-Half is having trouble typing.

We apologize for any inconveniences.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Posting has been delayed by the fact that one Half has eaten the other Half, therefore the now inner-Half is having trouble typing.

We apologize for any inconveniences.
Oh no! Oh nooooooo! Why must I be cursed with such a strong willed stomach? How will I ever set her free?

Leyla

Reaction score
Since the chainsaw option is out... I'll get the Ipecac...