Travis shows off his Collection!

grail

Reaction score
am i the only one getting "page cannot be displayed" when i go to Palisades site? i tried before i went to work, and i'm trying now that i'm home, but it just won't go...

Lu775

Reaction score
You're the only one Grail. The rest of us are enjoying the many views of Travis's extensive collection.
Try it again........

Luke

Reaction score
wow - nice collection Travis, Stewart must need a team of helpers to be able to navigate round all that - speaking of which - why no pictures of Stewart ? Does he have his own licensing deal with another toy company now or something ? :big_grin:

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Yeah, the collection is pretty extensive, if I do say so myself. And like I said, there's quite a bit that you CANNOT see. Oh well, maybe I can get some more stuff up during another daily bit... maybe if we have a slow week...

As for Stewart, he IS in some of the pictures on the roll. But we opted not to use those ones. Maybe if demand is great enough, Greg will reconsider putting up a few more pics. (Quick, someone start a petition!!) And he is only allowed in the Muppet room under my supervision -- can't have him knocking things over when I am not there.

There seems to be a great deal of interest in the mini Chef. I bought him from someone in Germany (can't remember who exactly) -- like I said, he's an IGEL product. Check PBToys, they might have him.

Radionate -- the full figure Gonzo is one of the old Bendy products from the UK -- there are quite a few, including the Swedish Chef (next to Gonzo), Animal (behind Gonzo), and Kermit, Fozzie, Rowlf, and Miss Piggy (on the shelf next to Gonzo). I also have the Statler and Waldorf face puppets, which you can see by Gonzo's feet.

There are other products too, which I do not have. They are very hard to find, and even HARDER to find in any kind of decent shape. They are made of foam, which crumbles and deteriorates over time. Mine are in decent condition, with minor crumbling.

I think that's it for now. Please keep the questions and comments coming.

CheckChuck

Reaction score
whoa

how do you deal with dust? isn't that a problem with all those plushes sitting around?

i have a bit of a collection myself, and a horrible dust mite allergy that may make me get rid of the plushes and dolls...

good thing that's less of a problem with the plastic figures!

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Dust? Pffft... I laugh at dust.

Seriously though. I probably don't dust as much as I should, but occassionally I get movitated and just do it. That's another reason that Stewart is not allowed in the Muppet room -- lousy cat hair on everything I own.

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
Travis~

Man, you're place looks like my childhood dreams come true!

I noticed that you have the Fozzie Bears Fisher Price stick puppet. I have all the others but him. I remember thinking when I bought all of them centuries ago that it was weird that they didn't have Fozzie but they had Scooter. Now I suppose I'll have to monitor eBay for it.

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Dr. Bombay-

I think I might have an extra Fozzie, believe it or not. He is loose (I do have packaged ones too, but only one) but if I can find him, and you want him, perhaps we can work something out.

Interested?
Let me know.

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
That would be awesome, Travis! We should discuss the loose one as none of my others are in the box. In fact none of them have the stick and I think they would be jealous. :big_grin: Email me.