1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Travis shows off his Collection!

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by GLUE, Oct 1, 2002.

1. tomahawk

tomahawk Member

travis, you are now my god and i will bow to your muppet divinity everytime i pass my small, insignifigant collection.
    your faithful follower, james
    (p.s. is that my igel beaker that i sent ken? so thats what is was really needed for.)
  2. ElecMayhem

ElecMayhem Member

don't worry james, it's not your beaker. if you remember correctly, the reason ken needed a beaker was that i wouldn't let him have mine!!! :)

thanks for your kind words. i know that my collection is fairly sizeable and all, but i simply view it as a work in progress. there is SO much more that i want!!

if anyone has anything that they don't see in my collection -- there are a lot of things that i am missing -- and are willing to sell or trade them, please let me know.

always on the look out from more fun muppety stuff.
  3. tomahawk

tomahawk Member

work in progress, hmmmmm i'm going to try that. sounds much better than "honey, lets go spend all of our savings on muppety fun."
  4. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

1) I SO must have a Igel mini Swedish Chef plush.
    Does anybody know if this is still offered on the pb toys site or anywhere on ebay et al?

2) Tomahawk...so what kin dof cool Muppet swag did ya get for that IGel Beaker eh?

3) Ok, I know I covered this in 1)...but man I so must have a Igel small Chef plsuheee!

travis:>>>there is SO much more that i want!!<<<

My want list includes a Beaker lab coat from MV3d,
    series 2 & 3 Muppet figures, and on vhs: Cosby Muppets, Little Muppet Monsters, Muppet Vision 3D imagineers documentray, Mopatops episodes with TMS cameos, JHH pilot, and the Night Line episode with Kermit and Fozzie.

Oh, and of course the Electric Mayhem bus for $25,000;)
  5. ElecMayhem

ElecMayhem Member

6. tomahawk

tomahawk Member

joe, imean beaker joe, they gave me the keys to the factory buddy!!!!!! i have soooo much palisades muppet stuff i had to rent another apartment. j/k it's still all in kens hands. i too bought stuff from the same people on e-bay. really nice to deal with. oh yeah, i have the mini-chef too!!!!!!!!!
  7. ResidentLilly

ResidentLilly Active Member

Isn't that the one I gave you? Bastitch...
  8. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Hey, thanx for the link Travis! Now this is awhat a forum is about, spreading the knowlege of aquirement of rare goodies!
  9. ElecMayhem

ElecMayhem Member

No Ken,

You didn't give me a Fisher Price Fozzie. I had an extra one before. Or was it in that box you gave me..? In that case, I may have TWO extras.

BUT, I will never part with the one Ken gave me.

Hey Beaker, if you buy that Chef Beanie, mention to the seller (her name is Jacqueline) that I referred you. I have dealt with her many, many times before and she's super sweet.
  10. Thog

Thog New Member

I ordered my mini Chef off ebay a few weeks ago. I'm expecting him to arrive this week. The people that are selling him are very nice. They usually have a buy now price of about $10

Dan
  11. Luke

Luke Active Member

Are we talking the large 1976 Fisher Price Fozzie with the hat and scarf ?
  12. ElecMayhem

ElecMayhem Member

I think we're talking about the Fisher Price Stick puppet... I hope so, anyway.

I don't have an extra of the Fisher Price plush puppet.
  13. Luke

Luke Active Member

Oh yeah read back - sorry ! LOL ! - i picked up the large plush Fozzie from Fisher Price from a garage sale a few days ago, was interested in what it's all about.
  14. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Did somebody mentiont he great Fisher Price 1978 Muppet action figures????? ^_^

And oh boy do I wanna order that small Swedish Chef plush...just I have reservations about ordering from overseas. However, it cant be half as long as UPS takes!!!
  15. tomahawk

tomahawk Member

beaker joe, believe me the link that travis gave you to cees topcat(jacqueline) is very reliable. i ordered statler and waldorf, big swedish chef and little swedish chef, kermit as a broker, bunsen an beaker(the same one ken is doing tests on)and swedish chef salt and pepper shakers. all came within a week or so and all were in perfect condition.
    james
  16. ElecMayhem

ElecMayhem Member

Yeah, cees topcat is great!! They specialize in selling foreign merchandise into North America. I have bought a TON of stuff from her -- she carries things that PB Toys does not -- and we have a very friendly relationship.

In fact, I have recently placed an order with her. Like I said, if anyone wins any of her Ebay auctions, (especially if you do so based on this thread) let her know that I recommended her.
  17. tomahawk

tomahawk Member

travis, what else did you order from cees topcat?
  18. Lu775

Lu775 Member

Add a *nudge nudge wink wink* and it sounds like he's asking you something inappropriate. :-p
  19. tomahawk

tomahawk Member

me, inappropriate? no way!!
  20. ElecMayhem

ElecMayhem Member

Oh man. It's hard to remember what I got where... Let's see. From her I got:

* 6 Muppet towels (Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo, Piggy, Animal, Statler & Waldorf)
    * The three IGEL sports Kermits (Soccer, Golf, & Tennis) VERY RARE!!
    * The mini chef, (of course)
    * The six Muppet beanies w/ t-shirts; each has a t-shirt that says something (i.e. Kermit "Frog Love" etc.)

Hm, I know that there are more. I did get MOST of the IGEL plushes from PB Toys...

and my current order with Cees Topcat includes:

* Kermit business card holder, picture frame, and pen holder
    * IGEL Christmas Kermit plush

I will post more later if I think of it.