Travis shows off his Collection!

beaker

Reaction score
I just emailed her, as I so must have that mini swedish Chef!(Why dont we ever get cool stuff like this stateside, *sigh* )

Good to hear they are reliable and fast! Probably because they dont use UPS:wink:

beaker

Reaction score
Wow Travis, you were right...that is one cool company! The Swedish Chef bean plush was only $13 total! Btw, Jaqueline says hi. Btw man, Im curious what's on your 'Muppet want list', as if ya have extras of some stuff Im sure some of us might have what youre looking for!

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Wow, my WANT list..? Now there's a difficult subject. I have so much, yet I want so much more.

I don't understand the Muppet fans who continually complain about the lack of merchandise, because frankly, I cannot ever find/get everything that I want.

Ooh, I got a new item today. Here is a link to a picture of it:

http://www.kbaumann.com/kbweb_2000/products/licenprod/indiv/henson/km_pil.html

Now, you will see that THAT is a very expensive retail item. But I worked out a GREAT deal for it, so I didn't have to pay NEARLY that much.

Okay, I am kind of using the MC collectibles section as a guide:

PLUSH & DOLLS:
* Ideal Kermit
* Ideal Rowlf
* Pelham Puppets Animal Marionette
* Fisher Price Kermit Dress up (MIB)
* Fisher Price Miss Piggy Dress up (MIB)
* Fisher Price Miss Pigy Puppet (MIB)
* Mattel - Learn to Dress Fireman Kermit (MIB)
* Mattel - Learn to Dress Nurse Piggy (MIB)
* Hamilton Gifts - Christmas Kermit
* Hamilton Gifts - Christmas Miss Piggy
* 1992 Hasbro Kermit (MIB)
* 1992 Disney Versions - Kermit, Fozzie, & Miss Piggy (not the newer, BETTER ONES)

CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS:
* Christopher Radko Muppet Bobsled Ornament
* Hallmark - The Skating Pig Ornament
* Hallmark - Kermit on Skis Ornament
* Midwest of Canyon Falls Fozzie Ornament
* Midwest of Canyone Falls Animal Ornament

PVCs & TOYS:
* 1983 Tomy Kermit BMX (preferably MIB)
* 1992 Disney pvcs - Bean Bunny, Animal, Miss Piggy as Southern belle, Fozzie Bear, Gonzo, & Miss Piggy as Statue of Liberty. (I have the Sweetums & Robin one)
* 1996 Miniland Muppet Treasure Island pvc set - Spa'am, Fozzie Bear, Kermit, Miss Piggy, Gonzo, Vacation Rats, & Mad Monty with Polly Lobster.
* 1996 Miniland classic Muppets set - Gonzo, Fozzie with a magic wand, Kermit, Miss Piggy, & Animal.
* A la Carte - Statler and Waldorf & Swedish Chef large pvcs

SIGMA CERAMICS:
* Kermit & Miss Piggy medieval candlestick
* Kermit & Fozzie Bookends
* Swedish Chef Cheese plate
* Kermit Creamer
* Gonzo Sugar Bowl
* Miss Piggy Teapot

Oh this is too hard. Well, that should give you an idea. If anyone has anything on this list, or anything you DON'T see in the pictures (although, I should note that a lot of stuff in the room is not IN the pictures) let me know. Who knows, maybe we can work something out.

fshow

Reaction score
I noticed you don't have any of the MC Donaldss X-Mass stuff figures. They came out in the 80's. If I remember it was a set of 3. Kermit, Miss Piggy and Fozzie

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
That is correct.

Those are Muppet Babies, and I do not collect Muppet Babies. Currently my collection is limited strictly to classic Muppet Characters -- so no Fraggle Rock, Sesame Street, Muppet Babies, etc.

The only Muppet Babies merchandise that I will collect is the stuff -- of which there is very little -- which directly relates to the scene in The Muppets Take Manhattan.

Maybe I should ammend that to anything relating to the Muppet baby PUPPETS, as they were featured in MFC and Muppet Magazine. Hmmm, quite a gray area.

I will have to think on this...

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by ElecMayhem
That is correct.

Maybe I should ammend that to anything relating to the Muppet baby PUPPETS, as they were featured in MFC and Muppet Magazine. Hmmm, quite a gray area.

I will have to think on this...
Hey, while you're at it how's about thinkin' up some ways to sell more MEGA Beakers?

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Hey I'm workin' on it!!

Technically, I am off the clock now. Only still here because I DO want to sell more MEGA Beakers.

Don't make me come over there!!

tomahawk

Reaction score
guys, i already have three sold for you. me, my mom and my friend. my job here is done.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by ElecMayhem

Technically, I am off the clock now. Only still here because I DO want to sell more MEGA Beakers.
I believe our hours are 9-6. I don't know what planet you're on, but my watch isn't quite at 6 yet...slack-boy.